It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Government Conspiracy with the Gaddaffi Regime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This article on the Daily Mail website has vanished pretty quickly after attracting a lot of comment very quickly, mostly about why Blair and Straw haven't been arrested for breaching UK, European, and other Law by which we of the UK are bound.

I am sickened that this sort of thing is happening in my name, no wonder people become terrorists if this is happening. How dare our leaders stand up and tell us that we have moral authority to dictate how other people live their lives, how other countries organise themselves, and how we should lead our lives when they're engaged in this sort of activity.

I don't give a rat's arse for arguments like Realpolitik or otherwise, we're not the Soviet Union or some third world banana republic.

The sooner someone is brought before a court of their peers and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law the better.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

Bliar is a war criminel. Why he hasnt been arrested? I dont know. IMO every one of those lying thieving twats who voted to invade Iraq. Should be thrown out of office and arrested. Labour tory and lib. Clare Short and George Galloway were about the only 2 who didnt vote for it.
Jack Straw? He sent people back to Gadaffi, who were tortured. He should be in a court for doing that, but I wont hold my breath. Its not going to happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
reply to post by Rob37n

Bliar is a war criminel. Why he hasnt been arrested? I dont know. IMO every one of those lying thieving twats who voted to invade Iraq. Should be thrown out of office and arrested. Labour tory and lib. Clare Short and George Galloway were about the only 2 who didnt vote for it.
Jack Straw? He sent people back to Gadaffi, who were tortured. He should be in a court for doing that, but I wont hold my breath. Its not going to happen.

perhaps teflon being in the pay of jp morgan and a host of other powerful institutions enables him to enjoy the freedom to lobby/asset strip and basically destablise potential up and coming nations as soon as money and resources are picked up on the control radar. a smiling assassin of a most unholy order?

a nice vacation awaits him in malaysia.

www.tonyblairwarcriminal.com...

f.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I can't help but wonder after viewing this vid.
Its long well worth the watch. But skip to the 50 minute mark and see what, the People of Libya gave up because Gaddafi was a bad guy.The Jewel of Africa. I wonder how they achieved that, with Gaddafi in the way for 40 years? I wonder how that new democracy is working out for them? HE had as much or more balls as JFK!! IMHO. 14 cents a litre/free education/free electricity....IS this how we helped the People of Libya from a tyrant??? How honorable of US. NATO> NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of TOTALITARIAN OVERSEERS. Its not just one Nazi Dictator this time!!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

There is actually a good chance Straw might face the courts over this. There is a criminal investigation over the rendition ongoing and it looks as if his former colleagues are happy to let him take the heat. Fingers crossed he does get pulled for it, as he will most likely bleet to save his skin...

new topics

top topics

join