It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates On Libya News Sources,Twitter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
12 killed in south Libya violence – tribal leader

Secret documents reveal MI5 agents betrayed Libyan dissidents to Gaddafi spies in London rendezvous just 700 yards from Harrods

Libya says building case against Gaddafi son -ICC prosecutor

Libyan army, tribesmen clash; two dead, 15 injured Read more: www.vancouversun.com...

Twitter Claims

Green Intelligence intercepted transmissions, saying NTC is already preparing for the battle and fall of #Tripoli. #AlgeriaISP

#ZengaZenga Green Intelligence intercepted transmissions, saying NTC is already preparing for the battle and fall of #Tripoli. #AlgeriaISP

Well thats it for now for the twitter claims that i have seen as of today, i am not sure how credible they are but it may look like credible for the twitter claims i will say may look like just may..

As for the story on Gaddafi Saif when i hear building case against Gaddafi son i always think they are manufacturing it against Gaddafi Saif

Shouldn't the ICC say they are gathering case against Gaddafi son? because when you say gathering its better but when you say it that they are building a case, that usual means that they are manufacturing it.

As a Canadian i will be against death verdict, even though i dont think he will get that verdict.

So what you make of whats happening with the trail for Gaddafi Saif?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I think he's a very bad man from all reports and indications of the life he's led and the jobs he did for Dad and Country. Although....the problem I have.....he's no worse than a couple dozen others all over the world and some within our OWN national governments. So, what did HE do to deserve it when so many others have no accountability and even get Peace Prizes in some cases.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

he's no worse than a couple dozen others all over the world and some within our OWN national governments. So, what did HE do to deserve it when so many others have no accountability and even get Peace Prizes in some cases.

I agree with you on that.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
So what you make of whats happening with the trail for Gaddafi Saif?

As you and i are both aware of the fact ICC demands wanted individuals to be brought to the Hague at all costs, be it sanctions they are willing to impose, influencing the world politics or any other of their tactics (Kony2012) - it certainly isn't a sign of 'their character' to let Said have a trial elsewhere.

They don't write people off of their list except in a case of death - meaning something strange is going on with this particular case. I think Said knows too much, he has documents&proof about world politicians doing extremely bad things, top secret things which are never ever meant to be made public so the ICC is willing to let this one pass in order to keep things quite. When/if Said gets a trial in Libya we certainly won't get public transcripts

I hope with all my heart he doesn't get a death sentence but if he does, I as a skeptic will be one step closer to acknowledge some illuminati/NWO forces behind our world affairs. There is no justice at ICC only politics.

new topics

top topics

join