It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mohammad - a perspective

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

this is what it boils down to,

and though there IS a fringe group of Christianity who takes things too far, and sometimes coerce or demean people to try and convert people, they are a small, small presence in the Christian community,

unlike in Islam, there are MASSIVE organizations and entire NATIONS devoted to Sharia Law (which involves stoning people to death, inequality, etc) and even worse, the Jihad (Hezbollah,al-Qaeda and The Egyptian islamic Jihad come to mind, though I know there's others)

Also, Islam relies on the Bible being the word of God, but at the same time claims the Bible cannot be trusted, which makes no sense.

Islam also claims God is not omnipotent, in Muslims eyes, Allah is NOT omnipotent, since he is unable to beget a Son. If he is unable to walk earth as Jesus Christ, then he is not omnipotent, and he is not God.

I'm sorry but if you are Muslim than you are also directly supporting Sharia Law and Jihad, and I cannot understand any reasoning for supporting such atrocities (i mean seriously, it doesn't matter even if you're a peaceful Muslim, the entire Muslim religion is based on Holy war and dominating the world)

How muslims don't see this..... I don't know.....

Yeah, religion of peace alright.....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

If foreign men come into your city, kill all of your friends and most of your family, rapes the women before they kill them, hands you a Qu'ran and tells you that this is all Allah's idea, you're going to feel ashamed of yourself?

What???

Let me ask you... If you were an lived in biblical times and the Israelites did a Numbers 31:17 on you and your family....would you still be a christian?

Please respond in context to my post. Because, right now your'e making it look like you cant address my earlier point.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Islam also claims God is not omnipotent, in Muslims eyes, Allah is NOT omnipotent, since he is unable to beget a Son. If he is unable to walk earth as Jesus Christ, then he is not omnipotent, and he is not God.

"Islam also claims God is not omnipotent, in Muslims eyes, Allah is NOT omnipotent"

Proof please?
Show me one MUSLIM who claims God is not omnipotent.

since he is unable to beget a Son. If he is unable to walk earth as Jesus Christ, then he is not omnipotent,

Only YOU define omnipotence as being able to beget a Son and walk earth as Jesus".

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Define omnipotence,

Refer to Islamic belief,

Come back and admit I've gotta point.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

it doesn't matter even if you're a peaceful Muslim, the entire Muslim religion is based on Holy war and dominating the world)

What an absolutely retarded statement.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You are directly supporting Jihad by claiming allegiance to Allah,

And I'm retarded?

(im laughing at you)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

I hate to tell you this but Yeshua was praying to his heavenly half. God is omnipresent, which is why Yeshua sent his spirit to dwell in christians when he ascended and reclaimed his throne.

Theres nothing in the bibe that teaches us that Jesus was praying to "his heavenly half"....

But thats ok, because you don't belong to God or you would know who your Father is.

" you don't belong to God"

Who decides that matter? God or you?

It is written that the saints will judge the world. This includes you my friend. You do not have eyes to see when i and many others show you over and over, you can't see it. You cannot see it because you do not have his spirit dwelling in you, or you would see it.

If you want to start seeing him, stop bowing down to that thing on the Ka'aba and then forget Muhammad ever existed and then seek Yeshua's face and ask him to show you the truth. You're indoctrinated, brainwashed from the cradle. It won't be easy for you but if you want to know the truth you need to do a 180 and walk in the opposite direction. You suffer from the very same thing the orthodox jews do, the very same thing Yeshua condemned the pharisees for afflicts you.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Islam makes it clear that God is omnipotent and is above human functions and that he does not need a "son".

A "son" is a procreation between a "father" and a "mother".

You christians acknowledge that Mary was Jesus' mother.... right?
So what does it mean when you say God had a son?

Isn't it better to acknowledge Jesus as a direct creation of God in the womb of Mary?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I hate to tell you this but Yeshua was praying to his heavenly half. God is omnipresent, which is why Yeshua sent his spirit to dwell in christians when he ascended and reclaimed his throne.

Theres nothing in the bibe that teaches us that Jesus was praying to "his heavenly half"....

But thats ok, because you don't belong to God or you would know who your Father is.

" you don't belong to God"

Who decides that matter? God or you?

It is written that the saints will judge the world. This includes you my friend. You do not have eyes to see when i and many others show you over and over, you can't see it. You cannot see it because you do not have his spirit dwelling in you, or you would see it.

If you want to start seeing him, stop bowing down to that thing on the Ka'aba and then forget Muhammad ever existed and then seek Yeshua's face and ask him to show you the truth. You're indoctrinated, brainwashed from the cradle. It won't be easy for you but if you want to know the truth you need to do a 180 and walk in the opposite direction. You suffer from the very same thing the orthodox jews do, the very same thing Yeshua condemned the pharisees for afflicts you.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Your definition of "son" is incorrect

Son
A male child; the male issue, or offspring, of a parent, father or mother.
A male descendant, however distant; hence, in the plural, descendants in general.
Any young male person spoken of as a child; an adopted male child; a pupil, ward, or any other male dependent.
A native or inhabitant of some specified place; as, sons of Albion; sons of New England.
The produce of anything.
a male from a certain country, place, etc., or one closely connected with a certain environment a son of the circus Related

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So whats your definition of "son" regarding Jesus ?
Bear in mind that Jesus also happens to be the son of Mary.
.... also is Jesus the son of God the same way that you and me are the sons of our fathers..?
Of not, whats the difference?
edit on 24-4-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You're indoctrinated, brainwashed from the cradle.

"You're indoctrinated, brainwashed from the cradle"

I'm not "indoctrinated from the cradle."
I was born hindu....I grew up reading the bible... then I went through a phase hating muslims...
At one point I believed pretty much the same things that you do right now.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

this is what it boils down to,

and though there IS a fringe group of Christianity who takes things too far, and sometimes coerce or demean people to try and convert people, they are a small, small presence in the Christian community,

1- unlike in Islam, there are MASSIVE organizations and entire NATIONS devoted to Sharia Law (which involves stoning people to death, inequality, etc) and even worse, the Jihad (Hezbollah,al-Qaeda and The Egyptian islamic Jihad come to mind, though I know there's others)

2 - Also, Islam relies on the Bible being the word of God, but at the same time claims the Bible cannot be trusted, which makes no sense.

3 - Islam also claims God is not omnipotent, in Muslims eyes, Allah is NOT omnipotent, since he is unable to beget a Son. If he is unable to walk earth as Jesus Christ, then he is not omnipotent, and he is not God.

I'm sorry but if you are Muslim than you are also directly supporting Sharia Law and Jihad, and I cannot understand any reasoning for supporting such atrocities (i mean seriously, it doesn't matter even if you're a peaceful Muslim, the entire Muslim religion is based on Holy war and dominating the world)

How muslims don't see this..... I don't know.....

Yeah, religion of peace alright.....

1-

Hezbollah is a Jihadist, Islamist Shi'ite organization founded in Iran and having a notorious branch in Lebanon. Key word, Shi'ite. They are far from being true representations of Islam. Not only have they broke the law of God by killing innocent civilians that haven't done anything to them,
but they also believe in the eventual resurrection of the Mahdi who will revive the companions of the prophet and crucify them. Sorry, but this is a poor choice when trying to bash Islam because they are just absent-minded individuals.

Quran - 5:32 "...if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people..."

In this Noble Verse we clearly see that Allah Almighty honors all the innocent souls that He created. Killing any innocent soul is so hated by Allah Almighty that He considers it as a crime against all of Mankind. Just one of countless verses against killing of innocents.

Al Qaeda is the biggest killer of innocents, hell innocent Muslims even, in the world, US President Barack Obama has said.

There is no passage in the Quran that supports the killing of innocent people, so what I'm seeing is another attack at the religion for something that people did under the banner of Islam. Major issues surround Al-Qaeda and its supposed birth from the CIA, so there's no way this is an example.

"This is a chapter We have sent down and made obligatory. We have sent down clear revelations in it so that you may take heed: flog the male and the female adulterers and fornicators (الزانية والزاني) one hundred times. Do not let compassion for them keep you from carrying out Allah's law if you believe in Allah and the Last Day - and ensure a group of believers witnesses the punishment." (Qur'an 24:2)

In this Verse, Allah clearly defines an earthly punishment for the above sinners - one hundred lashes. The believers listen to Allah and obey Him. However, so-called followers of the Qur'an, disguised believers, have come up with a teaching violating the Qur'an. The above Verse defines the punishment for both adulterers and fornicators, the Arabic words used (الزانية والزاني) covers both adulterers and fornicators - it refers to all types of extramarital sex. The punishment they propose is one hundred lashes for the fornicator, but killing the adulterer by stoning him or her to death. This punishment has not been prescribed anywhere in the Qur'an. However, it is a punishment described in the Bible and appears in the books of hadith, despite being contradictory to Quranic teachings.

Continued ---

edit on 24-4-2012 by XxForgottenLegendxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Deuteronomy 13:6-11 "If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son, or your daughter, or the wife of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, entices you secretly, saying, `Let us go and serve other gods,' which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples that are round about you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him; but you shall kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and never again do any such wickedness as this among you.

Leviticus 20:27 "A man or a woman who is a medium or a wizard shall be put to death; they shall be stoned with stones, their blood shall be upon them."

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 "If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son, who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they chastise him, will not give heed to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, `This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.' Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones; so you shall purge the evil from your midst; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

And many more.

2-

I'm not sure if you deliberately skewed what is usually said about this matter for your own pleasure, but how in the world does it -not- make sense?

The Bible -was- the word of God, until it was corrupted throughout its reign by countless individuals. That is what's believed. Including the Torah.

In-fact, one of the six articles of Faith is to believe in the books of God, especially the Qur'an.

3-

Iason said, "Islam also claims God is not omnipotent, in Muslims eyes, Allah is NOT omnipotent, since he is unable to beget a Son. If he is unable to walk earth as Jesus Christ, then he is not omnipotent, and he is not God.

..What? That is inane to say something so impulsive. So apparently God is not omnipotent in your eyes as he won't commit homosexuality with his Creation, he won't play games with Humans and toy around with them in a Satanic manner, and he cannot die.

That is the basis of your thinking, right now. Allah can do -anything-, but what you need to get is He will not do anything that is deemed immoral.

Qur'an 19:88-95, "And they say, "The Most Gracious has begotten a son. Indeed you have brought forth a terrible evil. Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains fall in ruins. That they ascribe a son to the Most Gracious. But it is not suitable for the Majesty of the Most gracious that he should beget a son. There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Gracious as a slave. verily, He knows each of them, and has counted them a full counting. And everyone of them will come to Him alone on the day of Resurrection."

39:4, If Allah had willed to choose a son, He could have chosen what He would of that which He hath created.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I cannot see how you grew up reading the bible and walked away not knowing Yeshua is God, did the whole "Father,Son,Holy Spirit" hang you up?

There is only one name you must be baptized by, only one name that is higher than all names. What is that name? Mattew 28 the great commision.

Acts 2:28-39

38 Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”

His name is the name above all others.

Phillipians 2: 5-11

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The name above every name is Yeshua. He has the highest name, that makes him God.

IF you take the time read this site, that uses Strongs Concordance, it helps lay out who he is.

History-Archeaology-Culture

God only has one name Yehoshua/Yeshua "HE is my salvation".

edit on 24-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by CaptainNemo

If foreign men come into your city, kill all of your friends and most of your family, rapes the women before they kill them, hands you a Qu'ran and tells you that this is all Allah's idea, you're going to feel ashamed of yourself?

What???

Let me ask you... If you were an lived in biblical times and the Israelites did a Numbers 31:17 on you and your family....would you still be a christian?

Please respond in context to my post. Because, right now your'e making it look like you cant address my earlier point.

Answer my question first. I have answered all your previous questions, which you accosted me to do so.

Mohommad converted the arabian peninsual through subjugation, military conquest. My question is completely in context. I am merely painting the realities of the process.
edit on 24-4-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Also, Muslims agree with you Chrisitians that Jesus was the Messiah.
Believe it or not, Muslims don't know call anybody else....apart from Jesus, "the Messiah."

Muslims are the only ones apart from Christians who accept Jesus as the "Messiah" (Isa al-Masih)
Yet, you hate this fact. Why?

Because Muslims acknowledge that Jesus was born of a virgin birth, yet still call him just a man who's also a prophet. They think he's only returning to earth to destroy the Anti-Christ instead of returning to earth to prove that He's God incarnate. They don't define "Messiah" the same way we do. They think Jesus is only saving them from the Anti-Christ. They don't realize that Jesus was given ALL AUTHORITY to do the judging of all men. What they don't realize is that Jesus will be judging them on whether or not they ever believed that He was who He said He was. They think everything Jesus said in the New Testament was a lie or rewritten by others. They don't want to listen to Jesus himself, they want to listen to Muhammad instead.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

What about the idolatry which persisted for more than 500 years?
Christiaity failed to end the idolatery in Arabia...and therefore failed to fulfill the prophecy.

Only Mohammad who put an end to idolatry and shamed the idolaters.

Has anyone provided a link on HOW Muhammad ended idolatry in Arabia? I can't seem to find any detailed information on it.

By the way, God uses all people and Spirits to serve his higher purpose and plan no matter who they are. Just like Hitler.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Christiaity failed to end the idolatery in Arabia...and therefore failed to fulfill the prophecy.

Has anyone provided a link on HOW Muhammad ended idolatry in Arabia? I can't seem to find any detailed information on it.

By the way, God uses all people and Spirits to serve his higher purpose and plan no matter who they are. Just like Hitler.

No I doubt any of them do. SK0rpi0n will probably ignore you or answer your question with another question. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

He didn't end it in Saudi Arabia. He got rid of all the other idols except the Idol to Shiva "the Destroyer" which is still in the Ka'aba, and the blackstone meteor thats is called the "supreme rock god".

Here's what the idol in the Ka'aba looks like:

The Ka'aba was originally a hindu shrine.

Notice the crescent moon with the star in the middle of it sitting inside the V?

Glancing through some research material recently, I was pleasantly surprised to come across a reference to a king Vikramaditya inscription found in the Kaaba in Mecca proving beyond doubt that the Arabian Peninsula formed a part of his Indian Empire.The text of the crucial Vikramaditya inscription, found inscribed on a gold dish hung inside the Kaaba shrine in Mecca, is found recorded on page 315 of a volume known as ‘Sayar-ul-Okul’ treasured in the Makhtab-e-Sultania library in Istanbul, Turkey. Rendered in free English the inscription says:
"Fortunate are those who were born (and lived) during king Vikram’s reign. He was a noble, generous dutiful ruler, devoted to the welfare of his subjects. But at that time we Arabs, oblivious of God, were lost in sensual pleasures. Plotting and torture were rampant. The darkness of ignorance had enveloped our country. Like the lamb struggling for her life in the cruel paws of a wolf we Arabs were caught up in ignorance. The entire country was enveloped in a darkness so intense as on a new moon night. But the present dawn and pleasant sunshine of education is the result of the favour of the noble king Vikramaditya whose benevolent supervision did not lose sight of us- foreigners as we were. He spread his sacred religion amongst us and sent scholars whose brilliance shone like that of the sun from his country to ours. These scholars and preceptors through whose benevolence we were once again made cognisant of the presence of God, introduced to His sacred existence and put on the road of Truth, had come to our country to preach their religion and impart education at king Vikramaditya’s behest."

Source

edit on 24-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join