It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul video game is in the works- Looks Shaweet!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Ron Paul video game is in the works:
www.ingame.msnbc.msn.com...

Supporters of Ron Paul are chronically frustrated over an apparent lack of attention given to the presidential hopeful. One supporter is trying to fight the tide by creating a Web video game. "Ron Paul: Road to REVOLution," due later this summer, will illustrate his quest to for the White House in an interactive format.
The game is the brainchild of 27-year-old Daniel Williams, who aside from being a devotee of Ron Paul, is a fan of indie games, and "making liberty sexy." The combination of the three led to the idea for the "Ron Paul: Road to REVOLution,"

One word... EPIC!

Two words... Ron Paul!

The player guides Paul across all 50 states, as he collects delegates and gold (not cash, but real gold, which the game refers to as sound money). Boss battles will occur along the way, 13 in total, each representing a branch of the Federal Reserve.

More epicness(lol)!

Ahhh so much to say, and too much time on my hands... Interestingly enough, I had no idea that there were 13 branches to the Federal Reserve, something to research.

BTW, anything denoted 13 is meant to fall, and comeback as 1. Zodiac, Mayans, Colonies and so forth, but I won't beat that drum in this thread, just thought I'd reference it as fruit for thought.

omg it's Ron 'Mario' Paul!

This is surely to be a success, there's no way this wont become a cult classic. Uh oh, shhh! I didn't say cult!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Great idea, and he seems like a nice guy... But that game looks terrible.

And why such a threatening image of Ron on the startup screen.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Okay, maybe I'm just tired working tonight but the game looks like a cross between Mario Brothers and a primitive Zelda with the first frame of the Tube making Dr. Paul look like an senior citizen version of the face in the first Doom game.

Err.... I'm not sure that quite hits it if a complimentary effort was the intention. Nice effort though!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

TextStill Think. Romney Has More Support than Ron Paul? Media Can't Hide This Forever

Looks like he's doing ok

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I'm not from US but judging by watching the above video - he doesn't need no game - he's playing it just right!

If the guy doesn't win - well that tells you all you need to know about your voting system - everything is corrupt! Be prepared!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I'm so waiting for Rockstar to give us Grand Theft Auto: The Ron Paul Revolution Edition.

Second line.
edit on 22-4-2012 by imherejusttoread because: grant- grand+

new topics

top topics

join