It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Digital Physiognomy For those who are interested. Free software! Art.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I think you should have forum just for software.

Now this program looks cool and the best of all it is free!!! Only for today though. Grab it while you can!!!!!!!
www.giveawayoftheday.com...

The idea of Digital Physiognomy is simple. It works like a police sketch but reveals person’s temper, intellect, level of optimism, conformism – adventurism, egoism – altruism, laziness, honesty, and even luck.

The program does not forecast the future, but discovers how others really see you. It also allows you recognize and read personality traits of others, to identify your strongest character traits and to identify the character flaws of your opponent.

Strictly for entertainment purposes only!

I'll be sure to put my sister and niece in this program. Heck, I might even be ballsy and put myself in the program to see what my personality is.

edit on 22-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Interesting! Thanks for sharing...

Gonna give this a go next time I'm sorting pictures.

Must be a different set of algorithms mapped out to emotes...

Dang, it might get alot tougher for people to BS out of situations in the future!

For instance: Wife: How'd you like the meatloaf tonight dear?
Hubby: Hey! Look! A UFO outside the kitchen window!
Wife: My iFacialScanner app says you are full of excrement, and also have spent more than you said on beer.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Why the 75%
rating on this if it's free?
Bit leary of free DLs myself but it sounds like an interesting software package.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I won't be able to mess with it until about two weeks from now, as I am bogged down. But the software I think is really neat because it can show the personality of a person. I have already ran the program and there are no virus associated with it and there no problems running it. Definitely a great tool to add to your art collection of programs. Very simple and doesn't even take up a lot space.

I only go that site because they have a tendency to put art programs from the past and have updated versions, like poser and I'm waiting for that. But the site does hold a lot of nonsense programs, but once awhile if you get in early they release a good program now and then.

I think that's is a time where it is a good program.

75% rating are from some users who don't even bother to look at the program. I would not go by their rating system. I would go by the comments only to see the program is good or bad.

The comments are from actual users who do download the program and do have the programs investigated.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

join