It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama should be impeached for Sexgate:

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
I see this thread and nobody agreed with me so I am going to delete the info on top and ask for the mods to close it. Sorry to get everyone's panties twisted in a bunch!!!! I was wrong and I'll admit it.

you tried to make the case to impeach a president for something he didn't do

that is trolling

you knew you were wrong all along, and the goal was to twist panties from the get go

lame

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Obama should be charged with obstruction of justice for not allowing Keith O'Reilly to testify in the Fast and Furious investigation and that is Grounds for Impeachment.

Obama White House Still Refusing To Allow Former Staffer To Testify About Fast and Furious Scandal

theulstermanreport.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Let's cut to the chase

Should Bush be impeached?

Bush isn't the President, but no I don't think he should have been impeached.

The most commonly stated reason for this is the Iraq War...claiming he lied to get us to go to war. But as far as I know there was/is no proof that he knowingly lied...and I don't think something as serious as an impeachment should go off of a hunch.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Obama has been lying since the day he was sworn in

second.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Obama has been lying since the day he was sworn in

second.

Examples?

Or just empty rhetoric?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

How about some specific examples instead of chain emails???

Give me something Obama lied about with a source confirming that he "LIED"...meaning that he knowingly told an untruth.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Obama committed no crime in relation to this incident.

It was the Secret Service that were involved, which is a part of the Treasury Department.

I know it's easy to hate this president, but be realistic when it comes to impeachment. The constitution spells it out quite clearly. And you cannot impeach a president because of crimes committed by other people, that would just be dumb.

Oh and by the way, if you bother to read the US Constitution beyond maybe the 2nd Amendment. You might find out that Articles of Impeachment do not originate in the courts, but in Congress.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

Article I Section 3
edit on 24-4-2012 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

I know it's easy to hate this president.....

Clarity of thought, in the rest of the post but:

Um......depending on the particular political "slant"....it has been "easy" to HATE every President since George Washington!!!!

LOL!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Clarity of thought, in the rest of the post but:

Um......depending on the particular political "slant"....it has been "easy" to HATE every President since George Washington!!!!

Very true, very true. LOL

It remains, that if one could impeach a president because of the actions of others, every president could be impeached. And if the OP is believing that Articles of Impeachment are going around courts, then they are getting their information from some very dubious and erroneous sources that have no idea what they are talking about.
edit on 24-4-2012 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join