It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama should be impeached for Sexgate:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by jjf3rd77

It was uncovered by a Obama woman secret service agent sent to look after things in Columbia. Paula Reid was put in charge and apparantly did not play when it came to the B.S. these guys pulled. It seems Obama has done what he should hae. Put in some body to straighten out the secret service and military guys who tag along.

Good work Obama.

And how about the GSA scandal did you know it is tied to the attacks on USA Today reporters by a company named Leonie Industries LLC. Seems Obama also started cracking down on the games being played in the intelligence community. Take the owner of Leonie Industries LLC Rema DuPont and her brother were not paying taxes. Her brothers security clearenca was taken and had to drop out of the company. USA Today reporters then bagan to be attacked with fake stories, fake facebook and twitter accounts. Well what does this have to do with GSA? A employyee Will Henderson Operations Manager at Leonie Industries who is also Will Henderson Postal Lead at WWLR who is a person who gets contracts from? GSA.

wwlr.com...

newsfeed.time.com...

www.leoniegroup.com...

nymag.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And I find this interesting. If true.

womenforhire.com...

When I was age 25 I attended the annual NAACP Conference and Career Fair where I met with recruiters from several federal law enforcement agencies. I didn’t know much about the Secret Service, but I knew that I wanted to be an investigator. Following the conference I applied to become a special agent

edit on 22-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

Your post is so full of it. If Obama knew of any possible wrongdoing going on by the secret service or potential wrongdoing he would/should have nipped it in the bud so there would be no scandal. This story was not uncovered by a female agent, Paula Reid, who Obama send down to Columbia. The cops were called and that is how the story broke.

The following morning there was reportedly a dispute between one of the women and an official over the amount of money she was owed for spending the night. A quarrel ensued and the authorities were ultimately called.

abcnews.go.com...
"Good work, Obama."

Your first link is to a web page for Worldwide Language Resourses, Inc. No relevant information.

Your second link about GSA scandal did not mention attacks on USA Today and had no information relevant to your post.

Your third link leoniegroup web page has nothing to do this GSA story.

After a little digging all I could find was a response by the leoniegroup re a USA Article about outstanding tax obligations, How you made a quatum leap to claim:

Leonie Industries LLC Rema DuPont and her brother were not paying taxes. Her brothers security clearenca was taken and had to drop out of the company. USA Today reporters then bagan to be attacked with fake stories, fake facebook and twitter accounts. Well what does this have to do with GSA? A employyee Will Henderson Operations Manager at Leonie Industries who is also Will Henderson Postal Lead at WWLR who is a person who gets contracts from? GSA.

is beyond me as your fourth link relates to none of above allegations you made, nor do any of your links

Even in your fifth link your story acknowledges that the police were called and this is where the scandal broke.
At this point I could give bleeding rat's hind end about your glorious atta girl bio of Ms. Reid which is your sixth link.

This is the largest pile of misinformation I have ever seen posted on ATS.

You deflect from one scandal to another.
edit on 4/22/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Why not?

It has been the liberal motto for over 7 decades.

Then you really have no room complaining about them doing it then...do you?

Or...maybe you should start complaining about yourself.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Actually the ones who have no room to talk is the people who have problems with this thread.

Dish it out but can't take it what it boils down to it par for the course.

Fair share and fair play and all that jazz.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I have a problem with this thread...because it is an absolutely moronic suggestion for one person to be punished for the personal actions of other people.

But show me how I am being hypocritical...show me where I have made an equally moronic suggestion.

But you openly admit it is a dumb suggestion...but you still openly support it...now what does that tell us about your character??? And what should that tell us about anything you ever say in the future???

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Sarah Palin threads

I have seen a lot of "moronic anti right wingers threads on here".

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
him yelling at the SCOTUS if they dare think about removing said mandate

the scotus thing was really misunderstood. he was hypothetically taking the position the conservatives had when a republican was in the white house. you do understand that, right ? he was trying to preemptively deflect criticism by reminding people conservatives had used that strategy in the past duuuuuuh

compared to iran contra, the savings and loan scandal from reagan, he's not even warm yet, lol

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm no fan of of Obama - but to answer the question in the OP. No.

These were some stupid agents carousing with hookers before Obama got there. What they did was a dereliction of duty and placed the security of the President at risk.

However, I really doubt Obama approved of it, let alone even knew it was going on until after the fact. After all - it was *his* safety these bozo's were putting at risk!

Like I said, I'm not an Obama fan - but I cant see how he can be held responsible for this. Heck, it would be just the same as holding him responsible and calling for his impeachment because of some of the military scandals in Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Sarah Palin threads

I have seen a lot of "moronic anti right wingers threads on here".

What about Sarah Palin threads?

Sharing current news and events concering her?

Or did I say she should be impeached for something completely unrelated to her???

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Let's cut to the chase

Should Bush be impeached?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

gawker.com...

Meet the Pentagon Contractor That Ran a Disinformation Campaign Against Two USA Today Reporters
Last night USA Today reported that two of its staffers, Tom Vanden Brook and Ray Locker, were the targets of a smear campaign, including fake Twitter accounts and web sites established in their names, launched by a Pentagon contractor specializing in "information operations." For some reason, the paper declined to name the perpetrator: Leonie Industries.

Leonie Industries was attacking USA Today reporters.

af.linkedin.com...

Will Henderson
Operations Manager at Leonie Industries

Industry
Media Production

He is also this same guy.

af.linkedin.com...

Will Henderson
Postal Lead at WWLR

Industry
Military

And WWLR is a GSA contractor. Heres there own website with a GSA contract up for grabs.

www.wwlr.com...
Top center of page GSA contracts link.
And takes you directly to this page.
www.wwlr.com...

And now about Paula Reid.
www.washingtonpost.com... l

Paula Reid, the new Secret Service boss for the South American region, was in Cartagena preparing for the president’s visit when she received an urgent report: A prostitute, upset because she had not been paid by a Secret Service agent, had created a disturbance in a nearby hotel, knocking on doors and yelling in the hallways at daybreak.

With roughly 24 hours left until President Obama was due to arrive in the Colombian town, the 46-year-old Calvert County native instructed her staff to swoop into the Hotel Caribe at midday April 12 and inspect hotel registration records for all Secret Service employees. Reid, who had been staying at a nearby hotel, swiftly rounded up 11 agents and officers and ordered them out of the country. She alerted her superiors that she found early evidence of “egregious” misconduct involving prostitutes and set in motion the public uncovering of the most wide-reaching scandal at the agency in decades, according to government officials involved in the case.

And so what did the supervisors in the hotel do before Paula Reid showed up? The started a collection betweeen them and gathered $225.00 to pay the woman so she would leave. What a super visor.

www.nytimes.com...

A hotel security officer arrived. Eventually, she lowered her demand to $250, which she said was the amount she has to pay the man who helps find her customers. Eager to resolve the matter fast, the American men eventually gave her a combination of dollars and pesos worth about $225, and she left. .

edit on 22-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I doubt it very much if they will do too much about it. It'll just give the media another scandal to dwell on. This is from an Independent point of view. Here's why.

Remember Monica Lewinsky and President Bill Clinton.. The only difference is, allegedly (Mr. Clinton) was actually doing it in the White house. Mr. Clinton is still popular and well thought of even now.

President Obama's only problem is ( Mr. Geitner head of Secret Service and IRS.) He(Geitner), didn't appoint someone that would keep closer watch over the Secret Service and their goings on.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I see this thread and nobody agreed with me so I am going to delete the info on top and ask for the mods to close it. Sorry to get everyone's panties twisted in a bunch!!!! I was wrong and I'll admit it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Was George W. Bush "impeached" for less??? (or, more???)...

Wow........Partisan, much??

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You do realize in saying this, the level of hypocrisy it represents, right?

I'm first in line and shoving people out of my way to be #1 to bash all over Obama WHEN he's earned it. Which, fortunately, is almost a daily event.

In this case though, the hypocrisy comes in with this. How much WILD and really BAD behavior have we seen from Ron Paul supporters?? (Your avatar, so it seems a fair point to make here) I sure wouldn't stand for Ron Paul being held accountable for what some nut case in his fan club does from misplaced enthusiasm.

Why would Obama be to blame for this?? Okay, it's annoying that he can't be found to have blame somewhere...but Obama doesn't personally direct the Secret Service and these agents weren't on the Presidential Protection Detail, so he never even KNEW these guys. If his PERSONAL team had done this, I'd say there MIGHT be SOME basis for blaming the boss..but still.. not really?

Naww..... Blame Obama IF it moves to a cover-up (which it isn't) or HIS OWN staffers are found to have been in the middle of this (They aren't, thus far).. Otherwise, this is one scandal close enough for Obama to feel the heat, but he just isn't the man to roast for it. Not this time, IMO.

I see this thread and nobody agreed with me so I am going to delete the info on top and ask for the mods to close it. Sorry to get everyone's panties twisted in a bunch!!!! I was wrong and I'll admit it.

Sorry OP.. hadn't seen this and I'd replied to the OP post..as I usually do on long threads I'm late to. Don't worry... I love your posts and threads. I honestly do...and I think many others do as well. This one just hit a bit off dead center, as the comments seem to show. No biggy... (shrug) No one's perfect every time.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: Errr...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

But of course......EIGHT "flipping" YEARS of BUSH Jr.?????

I'm first in line and shoving people out of my way to be #1 to bash all over Obama WHEN he's earned it. Which, fortunately, is almost a daily event.

Yeah...."partisan"....but, why was the faux "outrage" MIA, back then?????

Oh, and (edit)....Bush Jr. was NEVER, ever, ever duly elected!!!!

"Outrage"??

Try to make that in giant font.....it still won't add up to the level it deserves.......
edit on Sun 22 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Indeed.... Wow... You *DO* realize I was positing how this WAS NOT Obama's fault and he IS NOT to blame, right?? Or did the first line...where I was literally establishing why I, of all people, would be saying something positive about Obama represent as far as you read?

I wouldn't have said my first lines but for the fact that saying something to support Obama for me is like some of the Obama fans here suddenly saying George Bush was a swell fella. It just doesn't fit.....

In this case though.. Hey? Obama isn't to blame..even I have to admit that. Amazing how quickly I'm attacked even when I see a GOOD thing about the boss.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I have holes in my socks that could only be caused by the failure of Obama to control the value of the dollar. He should have known that there were holes in socks. Ergo, he should be impeached. It may seem like there are details of life outside of Obama's personal purview, such as what low level Secret Service Agents do. But, that is really an illusion. The President is an all-knowing daddy and he should be impeached for not controlling every detail of human existence. Impeach Obama for not singing lullabies to me in bed.

The brilliance of Fox News watchers never fails me.

As for Fast and Furious, that is a whole different question. We have only to see how the original Mexican American War was provoked, and how the Bear Flag Rebellion was deliberately manufactured to take California from Mexico. The US has a long history of manufacturing revolutions (just look at Egypt, Syria and Libya today). Is it beyond the pale to suppose that Mexico's Drug War is a deliberate destabilization? Can't defeat them thar' dag'nabbed Zapatistas one way so we have to get them another? Neither Bush nor Obama would be behind this destabilization. Forces well beyond the control of both Presidents might be manipulating Mexico behind the scenes.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah....maybe.......

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
These were senior agents on the job before Obama slipped into office. No blame for Obama here.

However, Eric Holder was appointed by Obama and I think that info will eventually show Obama sanctioned F&F. Just my opinion. If proven, Obama should be impeached.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Since when did ATS become part of the Ron Paul campaign. Ron Paul would not support this rubbish, he does not want mudslingers. The intelligence 'scandal' is in the public domain, heads rolled, we don't actually know if this is typical, or atypical behaviour anyway...anybody want to have a guess, how about the OP? second thoughts don't bother, I'm sick of this crapola.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join