It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama should be impeached for Sexgate:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Will this scandal be the one to get him?

We've had Solyndra, Fast and Furious, the Constitutional Mandate, him yelling at the SCOTUS if they dare think about removing said mandate, his Russian secret deal, leaking plans to the Iranians, and the Trillions of dollars in debt that he's added on.

I am sure you have all heard the story so let me just raise some questions. Jay Carney is a cry baby whiner who is worse than Obama. He always sticks up for Obama and he seems to not even enjoy doing so, like Eric Holder. Now, I don't believe a single word that comes out of this man's mouth so when he says that Obama has not been aware of this incident I find it highly unlikely. I would think the leader of the free world would be in constant contact with the people that are supposed to be protecting him in Colombia!

So, do you think this scandal can finally be the one that gets him? There is a small impeachment bill going around the courts at this moment, but Obama's not worried about that. He SHOULD be worried about this. This is men who are supposed to be working for him having sex with possibly underage prostitutes and he says he doesn't know anything about it????

latino.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Where did you hear they might be underaged prostitutes?
They'd have to be really young, the age of consent in Columbia is very low - it's 14.

I don't think sexgate is impeachable, it wasn't him doing the hookers, he wasn't even there yet.

Now Fast and Furious, that's gotten people killed.
edit on 21-4-2012 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
so you think Obama will be impeached because of something his Secret Service agents did?

For serious?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

It was uncovered by a Obama woman secret service agent sent to look after things in Columbia. Paula Reid was put in charge and apparantly did not play when it came to the B.S. these guys pulled. It seems Obama has done what he should hae. Put in some body to straighten out the secret service and military guys who tag along.

Good work Obama.

And how about the GSA scandal did you know it is tied to the attacks on USA Today reporters by a company named Leonie Industries LLC. Seems Obama also started cracking down on the games being played in the intelligence community. Take the owner of Leonie Industries LLC Rema DuPont and her brother were not paying taxes. Her brothers security clearenca was taken and had to drop out of the company. USA Today reporters then bagan to be attacked with fake stories, fake facebook and twitter accounts. Well what does this have to do with GSA? A employyee Will Henderson Operations Manager at Leonie Industries who is also Will Henderson Postal Lead at WWLR who is a person who gets contracts from? GSA.

wwlr.com...

newsfeed.time.com...

www.leoniegroup.com...

nymag.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And I find this interesting. If true.

womenforhire.com...

When I was age 25 I attended the annual NAACP Conference and Career Fair where I met with recruiters from several federal law enforcement agencies. I didn’t know much about the Secret Service, but I knew that I wanted to be an investigator. Following the conference I applied to become a special agent

edit on 22-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Theres a war going on out there and were not being told the truth. The intelligence community is at war with itself. The private contractors are going rouge. Anonymous was the government trying to hack them andweed them out. But it only worked a lttle and now they are in attack mode on the very government they work for trying to keep there bubble alive where they can get rich by simply faking a need for what they do. It will be fun to watch. Get your popcorn.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Nothing will touch OBama and he will not be impeached they already have their marytrs.

Bet they regret taking the job who the hell would take a bullet for Obama?

I wouldn't
edit on 22-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

When it comes to the secret service who the hell will even check the guest list?
digitaljournal.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
He should be impeached for a number of things not the least of that he is a fraud and ineligible to be president

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This thread is exactly what is wrong with ATS these days.

#1. There is absolutely nothing in the article you linked that even suggest the prostitutes were underage. As a matter of fact, the word "underage" is not in the article at all.

#2. How does one make the leap that a President should be impeached for an actions done by others? In another Country? Without his knowledge? In a place he himself is not even at? Let me put it this way...I live in Louisiana. I have friends in Ohio. So if I am planning a trip to Ohio to see my friends. Prior to my leaving for Ohio, my friends get together and go rob a liquor store. Should I be held responsible in any way for their actions? It would be one thing if I knew in advance they were going to do it, but if I have no knowledge there is no way I should share any form of responsibility for the actions of another.

#3. Most people who have a security team are not very hands on with the security. Using the President as an example, he would not be in contact with every single Secret Service agent in Columbia doing security sweeps. Those people would be in contact with their Supervisor. That Supervisor would report to another who would then report to the President. Are you really suggesting that Agents would be on the phone wityh the President having a conversation like...

Obama" "I will be in Columbia in just a couple days. How is everything coming along?"

Agent: "Yes Mr. President, we we have secured the local hotels and we have everything ready. We will have all the hotels cleared out 12 hours prior to your arrival and they will locked down. Everything is ready and we are good to go."

Obama "Wonderful! So how is the weather down there? Should I bring a raincoat?"

Agent: "Oh the weather is wonderful. Actually we have been spending some time out at night enjoying the weather and picking up hookers."

Obama: "Oh really? How much do they charge? Michelle has been such crabby lately, I may need some side action"

Agent" "Well sir, we have been promising them outrageous sums of money and then giving them 30 bucks when we kick them out. They get so mad, but it is so much fun"

Obama: "Only 30 bucks?? Well we are in a recession after all, that's great work Agent Smith!"

Do I even need to point out how silly this idea really is?

I can't stand Obama, but what I can't stand even more is when people post such silliness that I actually have to defend that piece of crap we call President.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Have no clue what's been going on with the Secret Service lately until Obama never heard anything like what has happened in the last 3 years.

Think the media is using this as a deflection not to talk about Obama more or less covering for him as normal.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Obama waking up tomorrow morning and breathing, having a shower and eating breakfast will be reason enough for some here to impeach him....

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

14? seriously? im shocked.. and.. now it makes sense.. but damm.. wtf..

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The OP is a perfect example of how some people, in their zeal to discredit Obama for everything, actually help him out.

If a president was not impeached for any the reasons below then I doubt that your list will even raise eyebrows.

The Kucinich/Wexler impeachment resolution contained 35 articles covering the Iraq war, the Valerie Plame affair, creating a case for war with Iran, capture and treatment of prisoners of war, spying and or wiretapping inside the United States, use of signing statements, failing to Comply with Congressional Subpoenas, the 2004 elections, medicare, Hurricane Katrina, global warming, and 9/11.[1]

The 2003 invasion of Iraq was the most substantial portion of the articles of impeachment introduced by Kucinich and Wexler. 15 of the 35 articles directly relate to alleged misconduct by Bush in seeking authority for the war, and in the conduct of military action itself. Five other articles address allegations partially or tertiarily relating to the war, including the "outing" of Valerie Plame, treatment of prisoners (both in Iraq and from operations in Afghanistan and other countries), and building a case for Iran being a threat based in part on alleging Iranian actions in Iraq.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well last time when Bush visited Columbia the secret service had there hands full.
www.nytimes.com...

And strange thing is the government in Columbia dissolved the columbian intelligence agency for being to corrupt. The same one that Bush was so proud to visit and promote the intelligence partnership with was running a corript intelligence agency just like Egypt and the torture camps.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

I knew it was younger than Canada's, and our age of consent is 16, so I googled it.
18 if there's any exploitation involved.

Very young there, they grow up so fast....
edit on 22-4-2012 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I bet i am sure they had "their hands full"

To the others i have listened to 13 years of Bush Bashing when you get there then you can complain.
edit on 22-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I dislike Obama as a president. I do not believe that the actions of his "staff" should be grounds to muddy his name. I think he's done that to himself. Let's be fair here. Obama didn't ask or condone SS Agents buying prostitutes. I actually believe him to be a good man, with politics I vehemently disagree with. I disagree with the majority of my family politically. I still love them, and know that while we disagree we want the same thing. What's best for our country. I think we've lost that, respecting opposing views that still want the same thing. I'm proud I can talk to my family about politics and that they will respect my opinions while I respect theirs.

Obama should not be impeached, nor his name associated with this debacle. If I was the manager of a company, and some jackass employees bought prostitutes on a business trip is it my fault? Hell no. They know what is allowed and what is not. Obama is so far removed from these people I find it laughable that anyone would actually make a connection. Obama shouldn't have to defend himself in this instance. It had nothing to do with him.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
As President he is a leader not only to the people (Which he has so much failed at), he also needs to lead his staff, advisers, the military, and this includes secret service!

No matter how much you want to paint it, Obama has failed in this aspect and I think this is much worse than what Clinton was impeached for!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

And you support someone with your avatar who can't even admit he wrote his news letter even when he signed it at the bottom.

www.theatlanticwire.com...#

Ron Paul's spokesman says the congressman never wrote a 1993 direct mailer bearing his signature that warns of a "coming race war." He only signed it, he says. Spokesman Jesse Benton told Talking Points Memo in an email on Friday that Paul "did not write that mail piece and disavows its content." But prior to that Paul's Iowa chair Drew Ivers told them that Paul took "responsibility" for the mailer but did not share the extreme views contained in it (Hey, it's just the free market! Paul's newsletter company was just supplying what his subscribers demanded!) But Benton also disavowed that statement: “Drew Ivers is a great guy and leader, but he was not speaking on behalf of the campaign and is not acquainted enough with the issue to have the facts.” Paul himself hasn't actually come out and said anything about the mailing, which was a pitch for people to subscribe to his newsletters. He walked off a CNN interview asking him about the newsletters themselves earlier this week. As The Atlantic Wire's Elspeth Reeve pointed out earlier in the day, that spotlight shining on Paul's head has begun to cast a bit of heat.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
No, Obama can't be impeached for other people's faults.

This really shouldn't have to be told to supposedly intelligent adults on a site like ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join