It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chavez and the long lost Mars civilization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I know not all here speak Spanish so let me translate what he says: He remembers that they had found water somewhere on mars and that it would be not strange that long ago there was a civilization there.
He is convinced that if there was a civilization back then on mars it was destroyed by the empire.

Did Chavez just say to much that day? I hope he is whistleblowing more often.

edit on 20/02/2009 by Karmayogi11 because: embeding

edit on 20/02/2009 by Karmayogi11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Karmayogi11

I thought this video was talking about how Capitalism supposedly destroyed Mars?

Considering it's called the RED planet, wouldn't Communism be more fitting?

even then, REALLY?

I mean, South America, yeah, like everyone knows that's the most least corrupt place on the planet and no one from anywhere South of the U.S. ever tells lies, exaggerates, bribes officials, or anything at all that could ever be considered untoward or the slightest bit controversial. Nope. Jamie Maussaun hisself is the very shining example of perfectly uncorrupted honesty everyone should model themselves after.

eh. lol.

edit on 22-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

reply to post by Karmayogi11

I thought this video was talking about how Capitalism supposedly destroyed Mars?

Considering it's called the RED planet, wouldn't Communism be more fitting?

even then, REALLY?

I mean, South America, yeah, like everyone knows that's the most least corrupt place on the planet and no one from anywhere South of the U.S. ever tells lies, exaggerates, bribes officials, or anything at all that could ever be considered untoward or the slightest bit controversial. Nope. Jamie Maussaun hisself is the very shining example of perfectly uncorrupted honesty everyone should model themselves after.

eh. lol.

Take it easy

And Venezuela is corrupt? No it is very damn corrupt this place. But it has other good attributes.
In any case I posted this because It had made my day once, How I said, Chavaz talks a lot when the day long is.

join