It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKING Government attack/cover-up against scientist documenting new marine hominoid species!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
OK, this is a big one...a really big one - possibly the type of thing people get killed over, and balck-ops projects are neck-deep in this [snip]. Mods/peeps need to jump up and flag this one all the way until we get the best researchers ATS has on this topic immediately til the mystery is solved. If this thread is ignored, I am taking this [and all other] info elsewhere. Period.

This event MAY be directly related to UFO/aliens, but DEFINATELY involves some of the top research scientists and institutes in the world in hominoid/ocean-mammal studies, and is definately involved with the US military and research repression, and a big cover up. It is also connected to the other complex-intelligence beings on the planet [most notibly marine mammals such as whales and dolphins].

A little background: while training for a traditional warrior's-quest under Native American shamanic guidance, I spent a full day fasting, hiking and meditating in a remote "sacred" spot along the US's Pacific Northwest Coast. An unusual event happened back home late that night as I slept. In a dream [so incredibly clear and lucid that i can still remember it with total clarity today] I was back along the coast with the sun blazing down in the same sacred location [a traditional Native ceremonial spot], but populating the rocks along the shoreline in the was what I wanted to believe was a seal colony, but there was no mistaking the hominoid shape of the 50-60 beings standing among the rocks. They were in the rough surf zone and just above, had webbed hands, a reptilian/fishy-scaled type of skin, a large, sharp bony crest along the tops of their heads, standing some 4-5 ft. tall with large muscles and a squat appearance. Most notably in this "vision", the creatures were deeply malevolent towards me - it was clear they disliked me. They seemed to be saying [with hate-vibes] that i was in their territory, and that they DID NOT like humans. Although i am big and atheletic, i remembered feeling scared of their physicality, as some jumped into the water and disappeared effortlessly, while others moved slowly among the rocks and rough surf. i backed off and when i awoke the dream was seared forever in my memory because of its clarity. For some reason, I assumed I had a glimpse of some ancient past, or even of a parallel or probable reality divergence involving these creatures..

Fast forward to today - and here's where it gets deep and ugly. I was drawn to a video on "mermaids" of all things [a subject which i find uninteresting and I dont believe in] because these mermaids seemed to be similar to what I had seen in my vision, and some of the top marine-mammal researchers in the country were involved in documenting these newly found creatures. They had sonar-recordings, and even a body dissected in stringent lab conditions with amazing results. video link here [not sure how to imbed it]:

As you can see in the video, the many scientists make an extremely good case for a newly discovered, highly intelligent marine hominoid discovery. Also you will note the deep involvement of the US Navy intelligence/research programs, possible government cover-up, submarine sonar weapons, and whale beachings etc. - all covered in the video.

Now here is where it gets really strange... I decided I would locate the apparent lead researcher, Dr. Paul Robertson, formally at NOAA Fisheries Dept., a man instrumental in exposing how Navy soar weapons resulted in mass cetacian beaching events with 1000's of dead whales/etc worldwide. My intent was to share my vision of the hominoid amphibians with him, hopefully to aide his research with a mystic's eyewitness account. I had in fact, on a similar "vision quest" in a mountainous wilderness area, once seen a brontosaurus or some other big-bodied, long necked dinosaur in a similar dream, and was amazed by the fact it had HUGE soft fatty sacks running all along and above its backbone to the base of its tail that provided some floatation and obviously food storage. I sent that info to some scientists who couldnt figure out why brontosaurus had so many complex blood veins/vessels in the upper bony area of its back. But something very unusual happened when i tried to find the "mermaid" scientist on the interweb..

First, i tried his site: drpaulrobertson.com... To my great surprise, the site had been taken over by Homeland security???!!! "THIS DOMAIN NAME HAS BEEN SEIZED BY DOJ - HOMELAND SECURITY" with official government logos and all the nonsense.

So I tried some other sites the search engine showed his research had come up on.. like mermaidsarealive.com... WAIT!!!???? ""THIS DOMAIN NAME HAS BEEN SEIZED BY DOJ - HOMELAND SECURITY"???!!! AGAIN?? Thats right peeps, HOMELAND SECURITY SEIZED A WEBSITE ON MERMAIDS! ON FKN MERMAIDS!!! uh huh.

The picture started to become clear: Dr. Robertson and the other institutional scientists had proposed that there was a HIGHLY INTELLIGENT [based on underwater recordings of launguage patterns similar to whales and dolphins, but much more complex] marine-based, human-type [based on a recovered body] creature, and the evidence was overwhelming. They also postulated that Navy weapons sonar was taking these creatures out along with the beached dolphins and whales! Now any website mentioning their research is owned by Homeland Security????

So i tried another: www.believeinmermaids.com... Guess what? ""THIS DOMAIN NAME HAS BEEN SEIZED BY DOJ - HOMELAND SECURITY". There were no other 'main sites' out there. The government is shutting down MERMAID sites??? WTF?

Sure, there may be issues with black projects with the weaponized sonars. But these scientists were marine scientists, not sonar experts. There is almost NO technical or classified info they were capible of divulging. Strangely, unbelievably, if you connect all the dots, the Navy may be literally trying to hide the existence of another "human species" here in earth's oceans [UFO connection?] Heavy stuff, all real, and I just discovered it TODAY. Please, any researches here at ATS, internet-heads, etc. - research this further, see what you can find, and post it here. Whatever is going on here needs to see the light of day.

Mods, I dont know how to imbed or post the webpages or links, can you clean that up for me if i did it wrong? thanx. Peace.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Asktheanimals because: word removed

edit on 21-4-2012 by Asktheanimals because: tags fixed

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Let's see how long your post lasts

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I allready did a Topic on this.
It did not get much traction here on ATS?
I believe this is just a elaborate hoax.
Story here.
edit on 21-4-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

OK, this is a big one...a really big one - possibly the type of thing people get killed over, and balck-ops projects are neck-deep in this shiz. Mods/peeps need to jump up and flag this one all the way until we get the best researchers ATS has on this topic immediately til the mystery is solved. If this thread is ignored, I am taking this [and all other] info elsewhere. Period.

Never heard that before LOL
As for the bold bit....like anyone cares.

Delusional paranoia....

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

attempt to insert video..

ummm... either my browser is acting funny, or I did it wrong.

or... the DOJ caught wind! Take down the sails!

edit on 21-4-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Intriguing. Especially the bit about the links. One of them didn't seem to work, but I can confirm that some of them do bring you to the homeland security logo.

They say every lie or fantasy is based on some truth. A variation of mermaids can be found in several civilizations in history. Who's to say they didn't originate based on something that actually existed?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

You did it wrong....

Click Quote on this post....and you will see where you went wrong....only the stuff after the =

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think your post does desrve attention.

I'm going to watch the video and return.

Three minutes in, and the "scientists" seem like well rehearsed actors already

edit on 21-4-2012 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

I call hoax.
edit on 21-4-2012 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
hoax, already on ATS

would be cool to have gills, to go with our webbed fingers, though!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If any of it were true, fishermen would have pulled THOUSANDS of mermaids from the oceans.

The oceans are fished 24/7, by thousands of ships...year in year out.

Makes for a good myth/legend/story, but its not real.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
As stated above a thread on this topic is already available.

Here

Please add to that conversation.

Thread closed.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator
edit on 4/21/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join