It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on tape: Chilling new video of US border patrol beating immigrant to death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

edit on 22-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Deuce

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

When you invade a country? Something bush and Obama aren't guilty of? It's disturbing you praise this and act so entitled....a man died?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I believe we should make all law enforcement officers wear clown uniforms. It would help them to be more humble with regards to their place in society. If you dress them like jack booted thugs, that is who they self identify with.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
This is simply just one reason why you should NOT engage in ILLEGAL activities!!

When you partake in this sort of criminal activity, such as INVADING a country illegally, you always run the risk of a bad outcome. A 40-something year old adult is old enough to know this...

Right. There is something seriously wrong with stating that one should not engage in illegal activities because he will be beaten to death by bunch of psychos.
Also, US is mostly known as a country which was built by immigrants from all parts of the world. Moreso, in your hipocrysy you're often proud of it.

You should stop calling yourself human being, because there is nothing of humanity left in you.
edit on 22-4-2012 by stainlesssteelrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

Here we go with the bleeding heart liberal crap, the fact is if you do something illegal be ready for the consequences. So if someone happens to cross the no trespassing signs I have posted all over my land and I decide to shoot him, whose fault is that??? Awwww the poor burglar, just because he was coming in to possibly rob or hurt you doesn't give you the right to shoot him crap, get over it............

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5

the fact is if you do something illegal be ready for the consequences.

The consequences of coming to the US illegaly is to be beaten to death?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i like how crossing the boarder in search of a better life is grounds to have your existence taken away, if they were smuggling drugs thats another story but man really.....
and we should be the last ones preaching about invading other countries.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielsil18

Absolutely yes, that would be one of the consequences.... If you are doing something illegal, you are considered a criminal..

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Absolutely yes, that would be one of the consequences.... If you are doing something illegal, you are considered a criminal..

We all know you are considered a criminal if you do something illegal, that's not what im talking about. What I'm talking about are the consequences.

If by your standards coming to the US illegaly is reason enough to be beaten to death then tell me by your standards what are the consequences for drunk driving, doing drugs and stealing.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

We all know you are considered a criminal if you do something illegal, that's not what im talking about. What I'm talking about are the consequences.

If by your standards coming to the US illegaly is reason enough to be beaten to death then tell me by your standards what are the consequences for drunk driving, doing drugs and stealing.

Those things also have the same consequences that result in death, you chose the worst examples I think....

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Those things also have the same consequences that result in death, you chose the worst examples I think....

In your standards all of them deserve death.

What do you mean by worst examples? I dont think you mean it in terms of consequences because im sure there must be worse ones like raping, torturing, killing, etc.

One question, do you agree with the way the Middle East handles criminals? like stoning to death?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

I am not advocating killing, I am saying it is a consequence to these actions, never said it was deserved.... The mid east has nothing to do with this and I could care less how they run their country...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by danielsil18

I am not advocating killing, I am saying it is a consequence to these actions, never said it was deserved.... The mid east has nothing to do with this and I could care less how they run their country...

If someone doesn't deserve to die then death should never be a consequence, don't you think?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

You know, to me an idea free access to firearms, meaning that any psycho can go the local walmart and get a rifle in a bargain is really disturbing. Certainly wouldnt like that option in country I live in. Or country I visit for holidays.
The truth is, its not about constitution, given rights, tradition yaddadda...
The truth is....
Americans love guns!
You get thousands of death related with firearms every year, but nobody seems to see correlation?
And in defense it's always same boring speech about rights and patriotism, and DEFENSE. Of course you need a firearm in a country where anybody can have it, its kinda self-perpetuating process, dont you think?

Basically you are grown into gun fascination, taught that gun is your friend... if you want to. Symbol of power and equality.

And you always miss important argument. OK, in civilized country thug still can get a gun. But at this point he's already a criminal, vulnerable to searches, road checks etc etc. Having a "illegal gun possesion" in your criminal record is also heavy burden because people usually get with _intention_ to use.

But it's offtopic cause he wasnt shot. SO MUCH MORE FUN with taser appareantly.

And tell me. What would you recommend for sppeding? Cutting right foot off? Cause when you look at it, its even worse that poor bastard from some crime riddled hole (ATF providing firepower) who would wish to clean your toilets or rip asbestos from roofs.
Iiii dont think he will be any concurence on job market. More likely only with other poor bastards like him.

I think you just enjoy the whole thing, "He got what he deserved, an example has been made" went trough your head, didn't it?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
yup theres no excuse for beating and electrocuting him to death - total abuse of POWER as usual... possibly national-origin motivated. would they have done this to a fellow american on "their side" of the border? doubt it.

u need to see the video -- its like over a DOZEN officers together ripping off the mans (a sexual assault element) and kneels on his neck... and the beating and electrocuting begins:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join