It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

survival of the fittest....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
ive been sitting around ATS for a while looking at the brilliant post by people who seem to be awake.
looking at our american government ive come to see
They think there too big to fail, we are the sheep for the wolves that find themself the most fit to prosper
while we the sheep suffer and they have parties and build bunkers have people who will die for there lives to be spared.
we here are the rams of the sheep and its time to sharpen our hornes and do somthing idk what but i refuse to worship a man to follow a failed leader like a massiah like the media and the fools who have been lied to
people beleve whatever the media tells them. they have aquired the status quo they want and its just months or few years till we are prisoners with no hope.

time to find out who is the fittest, i think a government should fear its people not vice versa

edit on 21-4-2012 by ronnypeppers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Chicken..I intend to fight until I can't ,by what ever means the situation requires

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

but noone is fighting anything they have no copitition everyones so brainwashed that noone will fight they will take everything without looseing anyone on either side. if u dont know your being robbed u cant stop them

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
do you support the actions of Breivik?

opposition by groups has effectively been castrated by the government, lone wolfs are all that is left to deal with

edit on 22-4-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I understand what OP is saying. The only way to see any action at all thats not intentionally engineered by TPTB will be when the standard of living gets so low, people have to make choices among essentials. Its going to be a sad, hard time. Even with all the BS we still got it good now before the collapse.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

thank u i do hope that while we still have it good more people wake up and see whats to come
the more who prepare the more who will be a little better off
sad thing is for alot of people to even know how our government is our own military will have to fire on our own people in some kind of riot or disaster

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronnypeppers
reply to post by strangedays

thank u i do hope that while we still have it good more people wake up and see whats to come
the more who prepare the more who will be a little better off
sad thing is for alot of people to even know how our government is our own military will have to fire on our own people in some kind of riot or disaster

There is more to this sadly: it could be better. Sadly, this poor economic state and overall world state is intentional. TPTB are in obvious control. Say TS does HTF and they say "see how good you had it? You shouldnt have complained!" but the sad reality is that they set it up, they collapsed it, and you have every right to bitch as much as you want.

To even consider that the simple man EVER had ANY say in the matter is insulting. They do this not just in this case, but in mostly everything they do. They may set you up with a problem at work (for example) thats impossible to solve. You, as teh employee, have to solve the problem with the tools made available to you (and limited to) by what the company gives you. This may mean that you see other solutions outside the scope of the company, however they limit what you have to work with, making ever solving the problem IMPOSSIBLE.

So yea, things are OK (consider disease/death rates, overall human morale, we are fed but the foods give us cancer, etc) but they are far from great. Any any system bitch that tries to tell you that you have it good is probably just trying to manipulate you in one direction or the other.

I think the best thing to do is to see this for yourself, identify those who are doing this to you, and either stand up to them, avoid them the best you can, or combine both, intentionally take yourself out of their game and just dont participate. You cant have a game if you dont have anyone to play with. Also when you do this, it helps to open your eyes to the other crap they pull, giving you more to work with when defending yourself.

I will say you learn the most about them when they attack you. The only real thing that I have respect for in my case (ive pretty much lost it all for them) is that they let me live. But I really think thats Gods choice. I mean sure they could kill me off (they already gave me cancer so it wont look as obvious) faster than they are but it might end up messing something up for them.

new topics

top topics

join