It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is Not A Hoax And Is In Fact Quite The Opposite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You people who think we've never been to the Moon I have to call you out on your incorrectness.
For one, if we had faked the Moon Landing we would've been exposed to the world by our opponent at the time, Russia.
For two, if we have never been to the Moon, how come there are Saturn V rockets at the bottom of the Atlantic?
In fact, I think I have irrefutable evidence that we have in fact been back to the Moon recently. and the Government is establishing military and science bases there without the consent or knowledge of the public!

This image shows clear evidence of photo manipulation to exclude something, possibly a secret research/science facility employed by the highest levels of Government/doomsday emergency escape launch pad for the elite?

An interesting article about NASA photo manipulation:

Elaine Douglass: This is Elaine Douglass, WOL News-Talk Network, our show is UFOs Saturday Night and I'm here in the studio with Keith Morgan and our topic is the Face On Mars. We have a new guest on the air with us, Donna Tietze... Donna, you are also with three scientists who are on the air with us and that would be Stan McDaniels from California, Errol Toron from the east coast and Dan Drason whose in Colorado. The reason that I asked Donna to come on the show, Donna is in Houston, Texas and kind enough to join us tonight to tell us some very interesting things she observed while working at NASA. Donna is an educator and she is working on her Masters in Education. In the past Donna, as I understand that you held a position for 15 years with a contractor at the NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston. You were a photo technician?
Donna Tietze: Correct!
E.D.: Donna welcome to UFOs Saturday Night. Tell me and tell everyone the incident that you recall as they say in the law court, did there come a time when you walked in a photo lab and someone told you something quite astounding? What happened that day?
D.T.: Yes Elaine, that's true. During the Apollo mission I worked at NASA throughout those Apollo missions and I did leave NASA at the time the space shuttles began. I worked in building eight in the photo lab. I had a secret clearance so I thought I could go anywhere in the building. And I did go into one area that was a restricted area. In this area they developed pictures taken from satellites and also all of the missions, the Apollo missions, flight missions. I went in and I was talking to one of the photographers and developers and he was putting together a mosaic which is a lot of photos, smaller photos into a larger photo pattern. And while I was in there I was trying to learn new methods and new things about the whole organization and I was looking at the pictures and he directed my attention to one area, he said, Look at that. I looked and there was a round oval shaped, well it was a very white circular shape of a dot and I, it was black & white photography, so I asked him if that was a spot on the emulsion and he said, "Well I can't tell you, but spots on the emulsion do not leave round circles of shadows."
E.D.: So there was a shadow on the ground?
D.T.: Right, a round shadow! And I noticed that there were pine trees, now I don't know where this area was or what, you, pretty close to the ground what I saw but I didn't see outline of the continent. But I did notice that there was shadow under this white dot and I also noticed that the trees were casting the shadows in the same direction as this shadow of the circle of this aerial phenomena because it was higher than the trees but not too much higher than the trees but it was close to the ground and it was spherical but slightly elongated, not very much but slightly. I then said, is it a UFO? And he said, "Well I can't tell you." And then I asked him, "What are you going to do with this piece of information?" And he said, "Well we have to airbrush these things out before we sell these photographs to the public." So I realized at that point that there is a procedure setup to take care of this type of information from the public.
E.D.: Isn't that remarkable gentlemen?

Read More: Source

Another interesting link, not the Moon but still interesting to say the least.

An image of Saturn's moons altered by NASA has gained significant attention by conspiracy theorists.

While the picture is believed to have been changed due to the way the Cassini spacecraft takes photographs conspiracy theorists remain unconvinced. Youtube user "DominatorPS3" who uploaded a video demonstrating the modifications stated that this constitutes "more solid proof of NASA/ government coverups".

Read More: Source

Here is also an interesting thread a found on ATS on the same topic from awhile back (about 5 years).

In Conclusion

I believe we're much further along as far as technological achievements go then we can realize. There are simply too many secrets being kept hidden from the public to assume or speculate. We could be colonizing the furthest reaches of the Orion Arm by 2100, or sooner!
edit on 21-4-2012 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
D.T.: Right, a round shadow! And I noticed that there were pine trees...

Pine trees on the moon?

Thats the best one I've heard all day.
And also, with the photographic technology they had back in the 60's as well. You couldnt get that good even with todays LRO images.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Amazingly, the images alluded to in previous post on ATS were not found! Gee, I wonder why that would be?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It seems anything questionable about the moons surface in the way of proof just seems to disappear! Golly, I'm sure the 999 incidents of this happening are merely multiple coincidence! Yea, right!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
the moon is a hoax. its made of cardboard and bible ashes

new topics

top topics

join