It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who are WANTING to believe but are confused, have doubts, or want at least a little bit of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Maybe this will make you feel a little less confused...

When I refer to God I am talking about the sum of all the energy that is , both slowed energy (matter) and fast energy (pure energy, light).

I am also willing to say that I believe the true nature of this energy is joy, and the evidence is that the DNA slowly contracts when humans feel negative emotion and the DNA quickly expands when humans feel positive emotion, and since the fastness of the energy is manifested in quick DNA strand expansion and endorphines (Chemicals of happiness) we can directly connect speed with positivity (happiness) , and we also know the nature of the universe and its ever increasing speed of expansion!

Russian scientists have no problem admitting and even made technology with energy in mind which actually word with good results, but you won't see much of this in America and Europe (Most Western society) because in the west, in order for science to be acceptable it has to be "accepted" by peers and most western scientists are strictly materialists, otherwise you are laughed at, sometimes they ignore things on purpose or try to find the weakest excuse to explain away.

But there are hospitals in the east that don't use medicines but use monitors to show proof that it works!

They are more advanced in the science-spiritual regard.

Sources:

Science is corrupted - Union of concerned scientists confess

Russian DNA discoveries

Healing with intention (eastern hospitals)

Emotions and DNA

After I seen the scientific evidence I don't have doubt now. I know that not everyone will accept and will defend strict material but that is OK. I'm just saying this for people can WANT spirituality and WANT to see the evidence and accept. I am keeping my energy fast like the ever expanding universe/reality (God) by staying in appreciation and finding things to APPRECIATE in my life.

edit on 21-4-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
and the evidence is that the DNA slowly contracts when humans feel negative emotion and the DNA quickly expands

After I seen the scientific evidence I don't have doubt now.

Perhaps you would like to show the "scientific evidence" for this then.
I watched the Gregg Barden video, and there is no evidence there, just a flat assertion that this thing is so, with no data or even experimental procedure to back it up.
For all I know he just made it up off the top of his head the day before.

Neither is there any scientific evidence in the Russian DNA discoveries link. Just a bunch of meanlingless assertions, and pseudoscientific twaddle like "endogenous DNA laser radiation".

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
DNA 'expands'.... i always understood the DNA double helix molecule was locked-in, i.e. could not change its mass or volume as you say with the term 'expands'

wouldn't it be more accurate to say the DNA (in each cell) becomes 'excited' rather than Expanding...?

i cannot fritter away time on this type of maladjusted tripe... kindly dig deeper for all (yours & mine) our sakes, thank you
edit on 21-4-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

The evidence is that it works, if you watch the video it shows the healing real-time. He explains his work so it is not just assertion.
edit on 21-4-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
The evidence is that it works, if you watch the video it shows the healing real-time.

The video shows absolutely no evidence for your original assertion that...
and the evidence is that the DNA slowly contracts when humans feel negative emotion and the DNA quickly expands

Please provide such evidence of DNA expanding and contracting.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
And a second point.
At the end of the video about healing, he claims that "The United States Air Force repeated that (Michelson-Morley) experiment" in 1986, and "they published the results" in the journal Nature.

This claim is **NOT TRUE** as you can see for yourself here

What he's found is a letter published in the "correspondence" section. Much like sending a letter to your newspaper to be published in the "readers comments" section, the facts are that ONE guy, by himself, says he did the experiment himself "some time ago", and that the results have *not* been published.

Gregg Braden is simply LYING to his audience. There is no other way of putting it.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Humans make mistakes, or in worse case scenario if he was lying about the "article", the experiment that he shows real-time is evidence. I think when people want to defend their beliefs they look at the little things and attack it. Instead of looking at the big picture.

new topics

top topics

join