It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello...newbie here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hey, I'm new to posting but not to this site. I've actually been to this site for about 3 years now and have enjoyed reading the different topics as well as the posts. I've pretty much have learned the do's and don'ts from reading the posts for so long, so I will be careful not to offend any one and keep any remarks short and to the point. I've always enjoyed this site for it's wide range of topics so there is no chance of being bored, that's for sure. Please forgive me if I make any mistakes and just correct me if step over the line. Thanks in advance...

snarky412

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hey there Snarky, welcome aboard!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Welcome to ATS! As tonight's designated bar steward I can offer you beer, beer, or water but I can't recommend that, it's full of chlorine, calcium carbonate in large doses and many other nasties. Like you mention, the rules are easily picked up just by reading posts and noticing the occasional Mod comment.
I like simple.

Hope you find much of interest and your time here is long. Live long and prosper.

new topics

top topics

join