It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about alien motherships.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The ET president you are talkng about could never be the real ET president; rumor has it, it's something about his Zeta Reticulan birth certificate...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmedinet

k,i look up et's more than most,im not rich and powerful... but "tis easier for a camel too get through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man too go too heaven..." so im not complaining...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Wow! Dude is also from:

Hello my name is mrmedinet I come to you from the ancient mesopotamia straight to your doorstep.
You can ask me questions about black hole and time travel.

Amazing But True!!!

Ancient Mesopotamia!!!

Must be the real deal!

IRM

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Ask him if I can borrow $50... times are tough.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Does this ET President have a name? Cause the last I knew we were not supposed to make conta . . . . . errr this smell of hoax to me, yeah, hoax.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
just watched one flew over the cuckoo's nest

2nd

lol weird. I watched the same movie last night. Never seen it before and wasn't even interested but my husband insisted.

Hey OP: I wouldn't trust your 'source' if I were you.
edit on 22-4-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulos
Why would he call himself the president of ET's? they are only ET's to us, he would not be an ET to his own beings. We would be the ET's to them and he is not the president of us.
edit on 21-4-2012 by Paulos because: (no reason given)
Demons and their puppets on strings made of wealth and power we call politicians,like to say what they think we want to hear,but its not what they are thinking,or scheming...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
PIES!

Not lies.

Here everybody, have a pie instead of a lie.

You know you can always try to have a pie instead of a lie. But you've just got to watch out, because you'll never know where it lies.

But whenever I have the sugar going through me I just feel so good I just want to cry BANZAI! Then I shall fly to the moon whereby I shall proclaim "I AM the guy that will own this pie in the sky!" For you know the man in the moon looks upon us through his own eyes. I'd bet he wonders where has the time gone by when he sees how high our technology takes us beyond the sky.

But would it be something if you were the astronaut on the moon that discovered hibernating fungi? Why it would be such a momentous occasion, that even the President would cry. And then he would celebrate your discovery with more pie. And a lot of celebrities will be congratulating you and sitting around you nearby. Some of them would imply that you must be some sort of magi for your discovery shall put the science of Astronomy on high. And God only knows whom you'll inspire generations down the road who upon you they'll rely.

It is all that we see with our own minds eye.

And all of this, from a single pie. Because we'd rather have a pie instead of a lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join