It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about alien motherships.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Think the OP fell out of the cuckoos nest and landed on his head!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Good to hear from you Boncho................ I knew you gad become an astronaut, however we were not expecting you back from Reptoid rebellions for some years yet.

Did you hitch a ride back on one of those "Fast Motherships" that the op has been talking with!

An old bugger like me just can't keep up with you young'ns

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmedinet
Amazing Scientists claims to have contact with ET President

I have been contacted by a demon calling itself the President of the ET's.

The ET claims to be piloting a mothership and also be the only ET to be in charge.

The ET is 464 years old, but in ET years that is only 9 years old.

The ET said that our whole planet has been engineered by the ET's and all leaders are put in their positions because they are ET lovers.

The ET's are hoping all world leaders hand over power as soon as they arrive.

For some reason the ET president I contacted is not officially recognized as the ET president, but the ET made it clear that it was the most powerful one.

Perhaps because it has the ability to crash the mothership.

Stay tuned for more,

May the truth be with you,

Hope you believe me,

Mr. Medinet

Oh dear, amazing scientists
Mr. Medinet..
Mr. forgot to take his Meds-inet

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by boncho

Good to hear from you Boncho................ I knew you gad become an astronaut, however we were not expecting you back from Reptoid rebellions for some years yet.

Did you hitch a ride back on one of those "Fast Motherships" that the op has been talking with!

Just finished a six month tour on the moon base.

Terrible vodka they got up their. Distilled and filtered with moon dust cause they wouldn't let us bring any up. Had to make it out of flash frozen potatoes and yeasty bread.

But no, I never made it to the mothership, the pleides transported us in scouts.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by boncho

Just finished a six month tour on the moon base.

Terrible vodka they got up their. Distilled and filtered with moon dust cause they wouldn't let us bring any up. Had to make it out of flash frozen potatoes and yeasty bread.

But no, I never made it to the mothership, the pleides transported us in scouts.

Scouts...Oh the bastards, I wouldn't wish my dog to be transported in one them cans.........
Pity about the vodka though....you would have thought that they would have let you take some decent Russian stuff.............. to heat the parts that get cold out there lol

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Star for you for best avatar in history. This guy probably smokes rocks with tyrone biggums anyways.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I hear the MOTHERSHIP takes off in just over an hour.....

Be there or suffer a boring life on Earth for the rest of your lives.....

/spam
edit on April 21st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

ooooh...do you think neformore can get the OP of this thread for an exclusive interview on ATS Live....just think of the wonderful things we'd hear....like...the sound of crickets.....

Des

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm kinda worried about what happened to this guy, he hasn't said anything since the OP

I bet the ET's got him

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
We sure do have some...um...interesting people here at ATS.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714
I'm kinda worried about what happened to this guy, he hasn't said anything since the OP

I bet the ET's got him
He is a scientist, you know what the goverment do to scientist who can keep their mouth shut

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I bet the ET's got him

It is a probing question...isn't it....

Des

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm still going over all the questions.

I won't feel comfortable answering them unless I can do it in one post, so please be patient.

Keep in mind this could all be a set up, I have no idea why an ET would make contact with a human and suggest that it might decide to crash the mothership.

I've given away too much info...stay tuned for my next post.

P.S. The thought crossed my mind that perhaps this is the ET's attempt to have me committed.

I had to relax and order some food, and take some time away from my thoughts..

Hope you

I see your bet, and raise you

Originally posted by Destinyone

I bet the ET's got him

It is a probing question...isn't it....

Des

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Do you people have to mock anyone that has an "out there" story?
Why don't you hear him out before drawing conclusions so rashly?

I'll be honest, when I first read it, I thought it sounded completely whacky. That doesn't mean I'm going to make fun of him.
You know, I took a look at his other threads, and while it's some pretty out there stuff, it's interesting.

Yes, the chance of insanity seems good, so you mock him?
You guys are freakin' sick.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
That must be some good weed.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
Who can argue with "amazing scientists"?

Wasn't the OP the amazing scientist?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I don't think so. did you have a bad dream. just sounds like it was made up. Don't forget smart people read this stuff too.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
drugs are bad......yes they are

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Why would ETs single out one person - from all of humanity and give him such incredulous information? I suspect a disinformation troll/shill that has been paid by the cabal/illuminati/whatever. In the build up that is all things 2012 I have noticed an increase within mainstream media about all matters UFO and Alien.

Why would the mainstream media suddenly take UFOs and Aliens seriously - all of a sudden - when for many years they have ridiculed anyone who was brave enough to go public about a Contact and/or Experience?

Does not make sense to me - but - what does make sense to me is this thread. Why not start infiltrating the internet and spread some fear about potential Alien and UFO contact that is decidedly nefarious and potentially threatening? Do not include any credible evidence. Only include personal evidence and description that cannot be tangibly researched and/or verified.

I utilise the terms Intergalactic Visitors and Intergalactic Craft - it is more respectful and I believe that intelligent and superior sentient beings will recognise my respect and react accordingly - with respect.

Much Peace...it is much healthier than fear and fearmongering...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Which phyco institution did you escape from in February of this year?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Is there any planet near us, well "near" us that has a 59.5 year year

Or whatever the original number was on first page. Ets age in earth years divided by 9. That the number
I'm looking for. But I'm on iPhone and service is sucky

Dipsezbaby

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join