It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irrefutable evidence that God exists.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
God is not a religion. God is not a man in the sky. God is not supernatural. God is the creator of life forms. God is an architect that shapes what we look like, not by an act of will necessarily, but just by the fact of what God is. So, the presence of God causes life forms to take the shape that they do and causes them to take shape at all. So we are because God is.

What's more is that my definition of God can be accepted by atheists as well. You can't not believe in God as I define God. I define God simply as, "that which is". You see? So I have irrefutable evidence that God exists because essentially, my definition of God is also, "the natural cosmic circumstances that led to the emergence of life". So if you're an atheist, and you believe in the past and you believe that you exist, then you believe in my God.

All you have to do is look around if you want to see God. God is all around you, but God is not out here saying, "Look at me and how powerful I am, I am your master, God". No, God is more subtle than that. God is the fact of our existence that we, daily, take for granted and walk on the Earth oblivious to. It seems like a lot of people don't take the time out of their busy lives and stop and look around and say, "wtf??" and, "What's really going on here?"

God is the universe and the universe is alive. We are the living universe. Our forms take the shape of it. My eyes are black holes and my face is a galaxy of stars and light. At least, that's the shape of our forms. We are made in the universe's image.

If you are defining "god" as "all that exists", then the proof is built in to the definition...but remember that YOU may be all that exists. Solipsism is irrefutable and the dirty little secret of religion, science amd philosophy in general.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimultaneousFinal
If you are defining "god" as "all that exists", then the proof is built in to the definition...but remember that YOU may be all that exists. Solipsism is irrefutable and the dirty little secret of religion, science amd philosophy in general.

No, I think there's more. Things held in reserve I guess you could say, thing unseen, and as yet unimagined. This can't be IT, however integral a part of "it" it may be. No, I think there's more, thank GOD!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by SimultaneousFinal

No, I think there's more. Things held in reserve I guess you could say, thing unseen, and as yet unimagined. This can't be IT, however integral a part of "it" it may be. No, I think there's more, thank GOD!

How do you know this can't be it? Have you seen anything else?

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join