It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irrefutable evidence that God exists.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
ALL Religions out there won't believe in your God simply because they won't make money if they accept your theory. Which by the way, I totaly agree with you on this one!

Good thread my friend!
edit on 21-4-2012 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

Many religions do not exist to make money. They exist to help, and try to save humanity from their highly misguided version of Ragnarok.

I would know from experience.

Misguiding? How can you know? Mathematicians calculated that Mankind will soon face a major downfall.
I agree with you about the ''Many religions do not exist to make money. ''. I have seen some religious nut who sacrifies his health to save people. He doesn't have money, don't want money, just tries to save. I kind of admire his perseverance... and it makes me question if wether total atheism is REALLY the right path.
Peace.

Your misguided version of Doomsday comes out to a dragon and an army of serpents, a comet hitting the earth, the sea turning to blood, and a thousand year old corpse drifting from the sky to reclaim the earth as its kingdom.

If that doesn't sound misguided...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
Still waiting for your irrefutable evidence.No offense, you can't irrefutably prove or disprove the existence of god. That's why it's called faith.

But notice that atheists will continue to insist that atheism isn't a religion...despite that its primary premise cannot be proven nor disproven.

It's not a religion just like a disbelief in unicorns isn't a religion

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

We should call these nouns what they are to avoid confusion for the people of the future, not further dilute their definitions with mysticism.

The whole point is to show religious people that the way their books define God also fits as a definition of the universe.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Still waiting for your irrefutable evidence.No offense, you can't irrefutably prove or disprove the existence of god. That's why it's called faith.

But notice that atheists will continue to insist that atheism isn't a religion...despite that its primary premise cannot be proven nor disproven.

It's not a religion just like a disbelief in unicorns isn't a religion

to prove existance of a god, you have to have evidence that can be detected by any of the 5 senses.
to "prove" atheism means you have NOT been able to detect a "god" by ANY of the 5 senses.

all the rest is speculation

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I would have agreed with you if the name of the thread were "My thoughts of gods existance" but if you make a thread with the title "Irrefutable evidence that God exists" it gives a false impression of there being actual evidence posted in it. So to say I am dissapointed is quite an understatement.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No offense, but irrefutable proof of the existence of God exists and the existence of God can be proven, but it would be at the expense of faith and what it is you think you believe in. Your faith would be the price for knowing the proof.

Faith is not God. Faith is the name of the road. God is where the road leads to.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vorlon128

I would have agreed with you if the name of the thread were "My thoughts of gods existance" but if you make a thread with the title "Irrefutable evidence that God exists" it gives a false impression of there being actual evidence posted in it. So to say I am dissapointed is quite an understatement.

People keep saying I don't have evidence, but what you're really asking me for is evidence that you exist. Because that's what God is is existence. So I do have proof of God.

You're saying, "Show me God". I'm saying, "Look in the mirror and out the window." That's what God is. There's nothing invisible. Everything you see and everything known to exist and nothing beyond that is God.

The problem here, I guess, is the way we are defining God. I'm defining God as the universe and saying that I do, in fact, have proof of it. I do have proof of the universe.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

No offense, but irrefutable proof of the existence of God exists and the existence of God can be proven, but it would be at the expense of faith and what it is you think you believe in. Your faith would be the price for knowing the proof.

Faith is not God. Faith is the name of the road. God is where the road leads to.

In other words, you claim proof exists but people shouldn't ask for it but rather blindly believe...got it

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

ALL Religions out there won't believe in your God simply because they won't make money if they accept your theory. Which by the way, I totaly agree with you on this one!

Good thread my friend!

Many religions do not exist to make money. They exist to help, and try to save humanity from their highly misguided version of Ragnarok.

Misguiding? How can you know? Mathematicians calculated that Mankind will soon face a major downfall.
I agree with you about the ''Many religions do not exist to make money. ''. I have seen some religious nut who sacrifies his health to save people. He doesn't have money, don't want money, just tries to save. I kind of admire his perseverance... and it makes me question if wether total atheism is REALLY the right path.
Peace.

Your misguided version of Doomsday comes out to a dragon and an army of serpents, a comet hitting the earth, the sea turning to blood, and a thousand year old corpse drifting from the sky to reclaim the earth as its kingdom.

What?!
My version of Doomsday is NOAA military from the NWO who will knock on our door, drag us out and imprison us in US concentration camps. Who told you I believed in ''corpses floating to heaven'' and ''dragons with serpents''? Don't you read ATS news? The NWO is preparing for the Big Move. That means guns and attempts of revolutions. Why do you talk about dragons and corpses? (I'm not mad, just curious, really. )

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Starchild,

Agreed. There is just as much religiosity and dogmatism in people who rally under the banner Atheism. This is apparent when religious atheists feel compelled to defend atheism as if it was the very core of their very own belief system and identity. When I ask about why they hold so firm to their belief system, they always claim "lack of belief", which is a contradiction when they believe in things such things as science and other ideas that have a shelf-life.

They may not believe in a deity, but the blind faith in other peoples hearsay is still there.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Good thread my friend!

Peace.

What?!
My version of Doomsday is NOAA military from the NWO who will knock on our door, drag us out and imprison us in US concentration camps. Who told you I believed in ''corpses floating to heaven'' and ''dragons with serpents''? Don't you read ATS news? The NWO is preparing for the Big Move. That means guns and attempts of revolutions. Why do you talk about dragons and corpses? (I'm not mad, just curious, really. )

Either way, you're being paranoid. Lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Better be safe than sorry. I actually am preparing myself, just in case.
edit on 22-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You are making the assumption that your belief that we are god is evidence. It might be from your perspective and world view. My point is that is isn't evidence, just your belief and opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Originally posted by smithjustinb
God is not a religion. God is not a man in the sky. God is not supernatural. God is the creator of life forms. God is an architect that shapes what we look like, not by an act of will necessarily, but just by the fact of what God is. So, the presence of God causes life forms to take the shape that they do and causes them to take shape at all. So we are because God is.

etc...

If that's the case, why bother calling it God? Why not call it by the definition already agreed upon—The Universe?

Finally, we may be able to discontinue this discussion about "what god is" and move on to something that hasn't always been so obvious.

Why not call it the already agreed upon -- 道 (Tao)?

Guess who (y)our subconscious is? Is it the consciousness' subconscious... or is it the subconsciousness' consciousness? Is it the rider's horse or the horse's rider? Is it the horse's carrot or the carrot's horse? Is it the carrot's bacteria or the bacteria's carrot? Is it the sun's energy or the energy's sun?

Namaste.
edit on 2012/4/22 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

In other words, you claim proof exists but people shouldn't ask for it but rather blindly believe...got it
Thank you MrXYZSo let me get this straight. Irrefutable proof is available, it just can't be revealed at the expense of faith? Well isn't that just convenient.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

or in other terms, god exists but only evil beings are his life

in truth terms, negatively, being aware of its source is proving that source evil liar

positively, it is impossible to a brain stand before objective existence or out, to not know that superior intelligence is involve in making realities alive, especially more knowing how itself moves are not its true means or moves

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

You lost me after the first sentence my friend. You going to have to clarify.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Ask all you want. If shown it you'd just feel like an idiot anyways, or mentally recoil in denial of the evidence. I figure I'm doing you a favor. You are welcome.

edit on 22-4-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Your third statement is your belief. You have offered no proof to back this up.

2nd para. Your conclusion is invalid. You are using the critical thinking fallacy of first redefining a word differently from the common definition, using it to build the basis for your logic, then quietly switching back to the common definition to arrive at the conclusion you were working toward. While I believe in a physical universe, I won’t accept your attempt to confuse things by introducing an unnecessary and incorrect definition of the word, “god”.

Your post can be reduced to, “The universe exists and I’m going to call it god.” You can do that if you want, but you haven’t said anything of value.

I suggest you take courses in critical thinking and logic. You have presented NO evidence, merely your opinions and beliefs.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I think there is already a word for your god: Nature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join