It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube Documentary Channels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just thought I'd share this one which is pretty comprehensive, playlists include BBC, Nova, PBS, channel 4 etc.

And I wondered if anyone else had some similar YT channels bookmarked.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Thanks for the link. I have a few documentary channels i can share,but i'm on my nook now and will come back tomorrow when i'm on my pc. I watch a lot of yt documentaries on my tv and i love 'em.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
These are just some of the channels I've found and bookmarked. I've found some channels only have a few I like, and some have a lot. You really have to search to find what you're interested in. Some are really good quality video, and others are just terrible. I don't care for the radio broadcasts on youtube, but there are some interesting subjects if you like that kind of thing.

UFO Tv www.youtube.com...

History Feed www.youtube.com...

ancient aliens www.youtube.com...

History Channel documentaries www.youtube.com...

Hall of Records www.youtube.com...

mysticdave www.youtube.com...

documan www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Anyone have o or two specific to cryptids? I have most listed all ready but have been searching and not finding much on general cryptology, most just focus on one area or one person/groups efforts (Bigfoot mostly).

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Aside from the ones shown above.
There`s a site which is not youtube : Documentary wire has hundreds of great documentaries.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
reply to post by Ramcheck

Thanks for the link. I have a few documentary channels i can share,but i'm on my nook now and will come back tomorrow when i'm on my pc. I watch a lot of yt documentaries on my tv and i love 'em.

Thanks for those links, some great stuff on there.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Aside from the ones shown above.
There`s a site which is not youtube : Documentary wire has hundreds of great documentaries.

That's excellent thanks. Seems to be a good mix of videos, some YT and they're all indexed properly, very handy

new topics

top topics

join