It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheist, deharmonizing the harmony of the spheres

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by Starchild23

I have an agenda against doing the right thing because you think you'll be rewarded. I promote doing the right thing because in a thousand years, your descendants will walk in a peaceful world, not a world torn apart by war.

And if you keep waiting for your "Messiah" to drift from the sky on gilded wings, that's all your great-great-great-grandchildren will have to look forward to.

My other issue is that you pretend to know God at all. None of us have any specific idea what God is, where God is from, or what God's plans are. You don't know. Learn to live with it, and stop pretending otherwise.

I think i'll be rewarded? what does that have to do with this thread? who cares about that? sounds agendaish.
my descendants will walk in a peaceful world? have you transcended humanity? no? christ did more than you will ever, even buddah did more than you will ever

I do know God, sadly you dont. I know it's (his/her) plans. and on top of that, stop trying to show my weakness out, you are hitting to what I believe instead of the topic. you are just trolling and its not working budDy. u mad bro?

Watch out ...He is trying to take the ball away again with his name calling!

I like how my post pointing out his flawed math has just been ignored by him...boohoo.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I do know God, sadly you dont. I know it's (his/her) plans. and on top of that, stop trying to show my weakness out, you are hitting to what I believe instead of the topic. you are just trolling and its not working budDy. u mad bro?

You know God but don't even know if he is man or woman??? LOLOLOLOLOL

Definition of Faith:

belief that is not based on proof

Definition of Ignorant:

lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
uninformed; unaware.
due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

Ignorance is not something to be proud of.....

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Jordan River

Yes pity the islamic, but judge the christian, two face

Is there a reason to not like the Muslims?

They can be pretty nice people, actually. They just don't lord it about the way you do.

Really? thats not a Muslim, a Muslim lives and breaths religion, they are more religious than a regular standard christian. You obviously dont know what you are talking about. Muslims pray to God in front of people daily facing mecca, and you have an issue with christians? Muslims is the most showy of all 3 abrahamic religions, nothing wrong with that,. If a muslim was on this thread, would he defend you? against the God of 3 abrhamic religions or me? IDK, sounds like your losing your ground

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthenewbie
[

I like how my post pointing out his flawed math has just been ignored by him...boohoo.

You're weak compared to the others, in all honesty

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill

My God, is a man due to the nature that men are strong in humanity compared to women. just a civilization trait brought by humenkind. My God transcends gender

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

My God, is a man due to the nature that men are strong in humanity compared to women. just a civilization trait brought by humenkind. My God transcends gender

Ofcourse he does. Every time anyone has a valid argument against God most believers just say "he is God, he can do or be anything".

That's almost as bad as a 5 year old thinking they are right just cause they said so.....LMFAO!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Yes pity the islamic, but judge the christian, two face

Is there a reason to not like the Muslims?

They can be pretty nice people, actually. They just don't lord it about the way you do.

Really? thats not a Muslim, a Muslim lives and breaths religion, they are more religious than a regular standard christian. You obviously dont know what you are talking about. Muslims pray to God in front of people daily facing mecca, and you have an issue with christians? Muslims is the most showy of all 3 abrahamic religions, nothing wrong with that,. If a muslim was on this thread, would he defend you? against the God of 3 abrhamic religions or me? IDK, sounds like your losing your ground

Interesting...according to your own religion ---> "Allah" would be a false God.

"John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

There is only one, true, living God.....Jesus Christ of Nazareth." quoted to me by one of your own (DissentFromDayOne).

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Ofcourse he does. Every time anyone has a valid argument against God most believers just say "he is God, he can do or be anything".

That's almost as bad as a 5 year old thinking they are right just cause they said so.....LMFAO!!!

as intellectual as your low jabs? patheti d
edit on 21-4-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Are u for real, OP???

Atheists simply don't care about your sphere harmony crap, just like the Buddhists, Taoists, Christians, Muslims alike...

Get real. Stop believing in Star Wars, or whatever.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

[

You're weak compared to the others, in all honesty

Just because your points have been rendered mute by my posts and you believe me to be weak doesn't make it so.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Interesting...according to your own religion ---> "Allah" would be a false God.

"John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

There is only one, true, living God.....Jesus Christ of Nazareth." quoted to me by one of your own (DissentFromDayOne).

Allah is God as in Yahwah is God, where are we going with this? I'm not religious either

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
because in the end of the day, its 6 against one and I still stand. shows how majority of you are a coward. Who said that the christian cried to mommy?

I have much knowledge, Dead sea scroll, zohar, pseudopigraphas, Partial talmud, torah, lo9st books of the bible and much more. i havve gnostic and knowledge

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

because in the end of the day, its 6 against one and I still stand. shows how majority of you are a coward

If I stop punching a wall it doesn't mean I'm a coward. It just means I'm smart enough to see this wall is to think to penetrate. Kind of like religious people. They are so thick that even common sense can't get through. Everyone wonders how all the atrocities are committed in the name of religion. Well you sir are a prime example of how people are willing to follow their religious leaders in the killing of millions of innocents just because you are to thick to think for your self. It saddens me really.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

because in the end of the day, its 6 against one and I still stand. shows how majority of you are a coward

First off, you should fix your post with my quotes, as you have made some technical errors in it.

Secondly..just because you are present doesn't make your points valid....just saying

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

If I stop punching a wall it doesn't mean I'm a coward. It just means I'm smart enough to see this wall is to think to penetrate. Kind of like religious people. They are so thick that even common sense can't get through. Everyone wonders how all the atrocities are committed in the name of religion. Well you sir are a prime example of how people are willing to follow their religious leaders in the killing of millions of innocents just because you are to thick to think for your self. It saddens me really.

stop calling me religious
all you did was attack me for my beliefs. i've won our debate. you sat their and laugh at me, made fun of me . i said things about history and the such.
you gave me temper tantrum name calling, your a child compared to me

Here the base. our dimension, 3rd dimension this world is not the only existing dimension, their are other dimensions, other parellel universes and the such. outside of these world are 4th dimenison and the ever increasing. Which basicly saids that their are a infinity of possibilities, beyond our universe and the such. and you do not believe in heaven .

haven't been to church in months

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

stop calling me religious
all you did was attack me for my beliefs. i've won our debate. you sat their and laugh at me, made fun of me . i said things about history and the such.
you gave me temper tantrum name calling, your a child compared to me

Here the base. our dimension, 3rd dimension this world is not the only existing dimension, their are other dimensions, other parellel universes and the such. outside of these world are 4th dimenison and the ever increasing. Which basicly saids that their are a infinity of possibilities, beyond our universe and the such. and you do not believe in heaven .

haven't been to church in months

Here we go again with the pot calling the kettle black...

This one has been too easy..later folks

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I stand corrected you are not religious....However your arguments seem to support religious views and beliefs and i'm not the only one in this thread who feels that way. When you argue points for the religious side you have to take the counter arguments as well. This is how a discussion works.

Maybe you not knowing how to debate makes you "above" everyone in your mind but not mine my friend.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I stand corrected you are not religious....However your arguments seem to support religious views and beliefs and i'm not the only one in this thread who feels that way. When you argue points for the religious side you have to take the counter arguments as well. This is how a discussion works.

Maybe you not knowing how to debate makes you "above" everyone in your mind but not mine my friend.

You did all the name calling, and you are saying i dont know how to debate? anyways i g2g, flesh births flesh, consciousness births cociousness, think about that for a bit, it will bow your mind., and when i mean by conciousness i mean those who know they are alive living things

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Not all atheists are like that and not all theists are like that. It depends on the person and if the person is a self-righteous jerk he is a self righteous jerk regardless of what he believes
edit on 21-4-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

I hardly ever see an Atheist start a conversation about religion no less proselytize. It is usually someone attempting to proselytize religion that brings the Atheist out of the closet. Most Atheist keep their beliefs to themselves due to the confrontation with theist any time a discussion happens. Most only state their view point when asked by someone attempting to recruit for their religion.

But your are correct, there are jerks on both sides of the coin. However just on sheer number there are more religious jerks.
edit on 21-4-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join