It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheist, deharmonizing the harmony of the spheres

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
reply to post by Jordan River

This are quotes from Hitlers Mein Kampf...

Sounds pretty Religious to me..

LINK

yes he was a real saint

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I was born into sin... I will pelt the atheist's with bricks!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

its like i am talking to a wall, . Hitler was not a religious man, because he killed a bunch of people.

Really?

“I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lords work” (Adolf Hitler, in a speech delivered at Reichstag, Berlin, 1936.)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

you work like steel too, just sitting on the sidelines.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I am trying to figure out if your just rambling incoherently, or if I am simply missing the point as to what your writing.

You want to throw bricks at atheists? ok...that is assault btw. just sayin.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
this is just troll city population 12 against 1,. Op doesnt even help. i am out, run out by sheer numbers peace

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I don't really get it myself...I'm trying to keep up with what's being said but it makes no sense.

*Forehead smack*

That's right, I should know when talking to a religious person you are already dealing with a delusional person. I mean should I really expect anything logical to come out of a person who believes in fairy take beings.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

this is just troll city population 12 against 1,. Op doesnt even help. i am out, run out by sheer numbers peace

Typical...spews nonsense...doesn't debate the facts presented in opposition to that nonsense...starts name calling and takes their ball away and runs home to mommy crying "Atheists are mean!"

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Typical....When they find out you won't be converted with no proof and they can't even form a logical argument to show God exists then they just move on to a less intelligent sucker. I have never meet one religious person who could produce the slightest piece of evidence of God or even a decent argument as to how he exists.
edit on 21-4-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Stop calling me religious
edit on 21-4-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

Take a look at his posting history.

OP is either an insane religious fanatic (caused by an over expression of the bmat-2 gene...it is a genetic abnormality) or he is just a flat out troll.

I await the day he is struck down by the ban hammer.
edit on 4-21-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

link   

I don't really get it myself...I'm trying to keep up with what's being said but it makes no sense.

*Forehead smack*

That's right, I should know when talking to a religious person you are already dealing with a delusional person. I mean should I really expect anything logical to come out of a person who believes in fairy take beings.

How do you know they are talking about fairytale beings?

If I described an airplane as a fueled transport, and you said "car", we'd both be wrong...especially since you think I'm full of it (having not told you the vehicle) and I think you're ignorant.

Thing is, none of us here knows enough about the world to say God is or isn't real. Learn to deal with it.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
atleast I don't go knocking on others' doors to "save their souls" or whatever. I'd love to try that some day though.
I think someone actually tried to preach door to door atheism to people. didn't go well...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

you mean a brick wall or a brick house?

I can help those build one of them if they like...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
atleast I don't go knocking on others' doors to "save their souls" or whatever. I'd love to try that some day though.
I think someone actually tried to preach door to door atheism to people. didn't go well...

It was on a youtube video. Yeah, the Christians were actually quite annoyed by it.

Apparently, if the "spirit" isn't in it, they aren't interested in buying it. Should have sold boxes of cookies with free tickets to hell in every box.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

you mean a brick wall or a brick house?

I can help those build one of them if they like...

Please form a coherent thought.

I find it hard to follow your inane ramblings.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Show me one thing, just one to prove God is real. The bible tells all these stories about Jesus being born from a virgin, Noah building an ark to save all animals on earth, Moses parting the red sea. All these crazy far fetched stories are so ridiculous. the problem with the Bible is it was written in an era where stories and legends were more believable. People were very uneducated and not much was known about the realities around them. Hell they still thought the world was flat. These crazy stories were believable back then because they knew no better.

In today's age we all know virgins can't have kids. We all know you can't build a boat big enough to harbor all life on earth. We all know no one alive today or back then possess the technology or power to part an entire sea.

Heck where is Noah's boat for christ sake? I mean we can find a tiny little sub used in the civil war under the ocean but we can't find a boat the size of small ship on land. COME ON!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Starchild23

Show me one thing, just one to prove God is real. The bible tells all these stories about Jesus being born from a virgin, Noah building an ark to save all animals on earth, Moses parting the red sea. All these crazy far fetched stories are so ridiculous. the problem with the Bible is it was written in an era where stories and legends were more believable. People were very uneducated and not much was known about the realities around the. Hell they still thought the world was flat. These crazy stories were believable back then because they knew no better.

In today's age we all know virgins can't have kids. We all know you can't build a boat big enough to harbor all life on earth. We all know no one alive today or back then possess the technology or power to part an entire sea.

Heck where is Noah's boat for christ sake? I mean we can find a tiny little sub used in the civil war under the ocean but we can't find a boat the size of small ship on land. COME ON!!!!

Woah be careful where you point all that common sense. You might make a theist's head explode!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by SisyphusRide

All that needs to be said.

"Where is your god now?"
edit on CSaturdaypm333307f07America/Chicago21 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join