It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheist, deharmonizing the harmony of the spheres

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by SisyphusRide

You wrote:-

God loves them, I don't, I am here to deliver them to God
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your God ask you to do this?

actually no... God does not speak to me. Maybe if I get a pitt bull and teach them to sic atheist I can then get God to speak to me?

I would advise all atheist to keep an eye to those Pitt Bulls walking by them, they don't let go

------------------

actually it would be best if they just kept their atheism to themselves... pitt bulls don't really need to know an atheist is an atheist in the real world if you know what I mean?

edit on 23-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

(I admit it has to be my most successful topic to date)

I don't think you realize how sad that is...I pity you if that's your best effort

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

don't be afraid of me... if the atheist want someone to get over on they go to the theistic forums and sections.

I am barking up any tree which sheds its rain on my brothers and sisters...

I am kind to kindness, I am vicious to viciousness, very simple... I will not conform to you and you will not conform to the law.

this topic has been moved to the rant section... so rant!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not afraid of you - Why should I be.
I understand the principle of being kind to kindness and viscous to viscousness though being viscous to viscousness seems a closed cycle of repetition
Yes this a rant section but it does not require the listener of the rant to rant back.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

maybe the atheist like Richard Dawkins should be afraid of pitt bulls?

there are alot of people who don't like him I'm sure

one shouldn't go around in public acting or preaching truth like him, it isn't wise...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

one shouldn't go around in public acting or preaching truth like him, it isn't wise...

So in essence, you're the Christian equivalent of Muslim hate preachers...got it

Guess you aren't that different after all

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

I don't think you realize how sad that is...I pity you if that's your best effort

sad for the aggressive and vicious self professed atheistic community I'm sure

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

sad for the aggressive and vicious self professed atheistic community I'm sure

How is you making a comedy thread "sad" for atheists?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I'm not a good christian sonny... All am I, I am all... (an American Borg)

I have it all... it is determined on others composure which mood I am in today or at any given moment...

I'm flexible

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You wrote

actually no... God does not speak to me. Maybe if I get a pitt bull and teach them to sic atheist I can then get God to speak to me?

I would advise all atheist to keep an eye to those Pitt Bulls walking by them, they don't let go

actually it would be best if they just kept their atheism to themselves... pitt bulls don't really need to know an atheist is an atheist in the real world if you know what I mean?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------< br />
If God does not speak to you - how do you know what He requires you to do on his behalf.
I thought that God held a personal relationship with all.
You seem to be saying you wish God talk to you and think your rant against Atheists will get Him to talk to you or am I wrong?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Haha, reason people think normal religious folks are brainwashed(they are a bit) is because of OP attitude like this.

Its funny how they rely on text and been brainwashed so many times that they think fire is only hot when its told by someone else and not from experiencing it themselves.

For example, its normal for a human beings to feel empathy when looking at someone crying or suffering, but we have folks here think that is only learned from books. lol

Think Logically Not Magically
!!!

edit on 4/23/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I am not aware of what Richard Dawkins speaks of.
However yes speaking truth is not popular with some whom that truth threatens

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

I'm not a good christian sonny... All am I, I am all... (an American Borg)

I have it all... it is determined on others composure which mood I am in today or at any given moment...

I'm flexible

I hope you're not really proud of that...because it smells of bigotry

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

an entire group of 2% to 3% of the minority on the planet...

You still repeat that lie even though a simple google on world religions proves you wrong? Try 25% at lowest, despite your pitiful attempt to appeal to popularity as if it means anything. You apparently don't even know what an atheist is. Atheism is not a religion, it's merely one aspect somebody does not believe in. Are you a apinkunicornist? If so that's your religion. You believe pink unicorns don't exist, so that must define your entire belief system to a T.
I mean, how could you possible be an apinkunicornist and have morals and values? Your whole life is based on nothing.
There are plenty of believe systems that don't involve a creator. Either you need major mental help or you're just a troll. It's a shame that people are so insecure in their beliefs that they resort to attacking others. What are you like 13?
edit on 23-4-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Such a troll thread

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Haha, reason people think normal religious folks are brainwashed(they are a bit) is because of OP attitude like this.

Its funny how they rely on text and been brainwashed so many times that they think fire is only hot when its told by someone else and not from experiencing it themselves.

For example, its normal for a human beings to feel empathy when looking at someone crying or suffering, but we have folks here think that is only learned from books. lol

!!!

my religion is Heavy Metal... get your facts straight please

and try to sort thru the havoc, this only supports my theory that an atheist is terribly narrow minded...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Such a troll thread

troll? sounds like someone is crying defeat...

engage me please

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs

reply to post by MrXYZ

an entire group of 2% to 3% of the minority on the planet...

You still repeat that lie even though a simple google on world religions proves you wrong? Try 25% at lowest, despite your pitiful attempt to appeal to popularity as if it means anything. You apparently don't even know what an atheist is. Atheism is not a religion, it's merely one aspect somebody does not believe in. Are you a apinkunicornist? If so that's your religion. You believe pink unicorns don't exist, so that must define your entire belief system to a T.
I mean, how could you possible be an apinkunicornist and have morals and values? Your whole life is based on nothing.
There are plenty of believe systems that don't involve a creator. Either you need major mental help or you're just a troll. It's a shame that people are so insecure in their beliefs that they resort to attacking others. What are you like 13?
edit on 23-4-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

my religion is Heavy Metal... I believe in a Creator.

what is so hard to understand or wrap ones brain around?

I am getting help
amongst my peers who've done the damage hehe...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

God loves them, I don't, I am here to deliver them to God
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your God ask you to do this?

------------------

ahh yes...here it comes, you loving religious people want to have pit bulls tear atheists apart...no aggression there, right? sounds exactly like islam saying that if you don't believe, then you are an enemy and need to be killed.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

ahh my man you have zero harmony!

get wit the program...

Got Metal? (see sig)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

!!!

my religion is Heavy Metal... get your facts straight please

and try to sort thru the havoc, this only supports my theory that an atheist is terribly narrow minded...

narrow minded?? for not believing in mythical beings? do you know what the phrase (narrow minded) means?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join