It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheist, deharmonizing the harmony of the spheres

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So I googled "harmonized spheres"...and not a ton pops up apart form pics like this one:

It's been a loooong time since i saw spheres like that...was during my time at uni. I don't really want those "spheres" anymore, but if the OP really wants such "harmonized spheres", PM me and I can tell you a surefire way to harmonize spheres even if atheists try to fight you

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by SaturnFX

an atheist surely isn't a higher power... I wish they would stop trying to make us believe they actually exist

atheist have not belief system, not one which I have heard them state in any of their churches.

they are bottom feeders... feasting off the language and establishment of society.

What do you mean with "churches"??? Atheism isn't a religion

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

hey buddy... man I love you

all we're missing is MIMS!

I wanna spread some love

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
I think the atheists here should realise something. By becoming visibly offended at what Sisyphus says, you're sending him the message that you think his opinion is important.

Or we might just like to voice our opinion...or poke "it" with a stick to see what other funny jokes come out

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

then again atheist love to invade our turf and attack my brethren and sisters.

invade your turf?

who is attacking who?

harmony?

:-)

funny

P.S. nice you let the sisters tag along

edit on 4/22/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I think the atheists here should realise something. By becoming visibly offended at what Sisyphus says, you're sending him the message that you think his opinion is important.

Do you all see what the OP is actually doing here? He is applying a magical spell. A spell of black magic.

Being that white magic can be defined as one imposing will, utilizing the quietness of spiritual reflection, to achieve enlightenment, as opposed to black magic, defined as imposing ones will upon physical reality, using matter.

The OP, in his title has invoked the atheist. Then, in his next magical phrase he clarifies his intention of "deharmonizing the harmony of the spheres."

His opening statement is the beginning of his summons of the hate, necessary to carry out his will, the disruption of harmony. His tool is the computer and his vile words are the script of his "spell."

This is the intention of the magical ritual of making this thread. He, the OP, is in fact, a Satanist.

Got sage? Start smudging!

Uncle Alister is ROTFLHAO, as this is the kind of magician he deliberately led astray.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

hey buddy... man I love you

all we're missing is MIMS!

I wanna spread some love

Tell us what "spheres" you are talking about

Did an atheist steal your gf?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Or we might just like to voice our opinion...or poke "it" with a stick to see what other funny jokes come out

Certainly, it is an amusing way to wile away the odd moment of downtime. Certainly beats most of what passes for comedy on television.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Atheism is, in fact, a religion.

re·li·gion/riˈlijən/
Noun:

1 The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods.
2 Details of belief as taught or discussed.

As you can see, I've very fairly pasted the entire definition. What draws my attention is the second definition...a belief that is taught or discussed.

Okay, then. Let's look at this one:

be·lief/biˈlēf/
Noun:

1 An acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
2 Something one accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction.

Again, I have pasted the entire definition. Here, I am looking at the "firmly held opinion or conviction".

So, atheism has not yet been proven, while scientists everywhere are beginning to accept a divine intelligence. This, an opinion held against mounting evidence, would be belief. Now, if you were to discuss that belief...

That makes it a religion. Especially if it concerns the purpose of life and the existence (or lack thereof) of a god.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

anyone ever realize that atheist are some pretty vicious individuals? in meaning they love to attack the over 95% of the population which have a theistic belief system (which is usually based on respect and appreciation of life.)

is it a conspiracy here on ATS or is it just me...

maybe I could have put this in the rant section... then again atheist love to invade our turf and attack my brethren and sisters.

signed ...the mighty messenger!

Today's Athiests were yesterdays fools.

I mean by that if it wasn't for the screw-ups by successive BIG RELIGION being forced about hither and thither we wouldn't have this atheist problem infecting the world right now.

I don't have much time for them. Some pagan's do sometimes consider themselves athiest too though I've heard...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
So I googled "harmonized spheres"...and not a ton pops up apart form pics like this one:

It's been a loooong time since i saw spheres like that...was during my time at uni. I don't really want those "spheres" anymore, but if the OP really wants such "harmonized spheres", PM me and I can tell you a surefire way to harmonize spheres even if atheists try to fight you

"Music of the spheres"

Considering my avid interest concerning music, which is vibrational energy that can be shown to influence subatomic behavior, I couldn't help but look up this phrase.

The result, as is clearly visible, is a series of spheres following what appears to be an orbital path.

Planets.
edit on CSundaypm575705f05America/Chicago22 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

be·lief/biˈlēf/
Noun:

1 An acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
2 Something one accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction.

Atheism is by its very definition a DISBELIEF

And that disbelief is based on the FACT that no OBJECTIVE evidence suggests a creator exists.

while scientists everywhere are beginning to accept a divine intelligence

That's complete and utter nonsense.

This, an opinion held against mounting evidence,

What evidence???

What's next? Wanna call a disbelief in unicorns a "religion" too???

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

firmly held opinion or conviction

I consider myself an athiest, but I would in no way near call me being one a ""firmly held opinion or conviction".
Its not firm at all, I would gladly change that if lets say god or buddha, Allah, Marduk, Vishnu etc etc just came by to say hello.

But it has not happened, so I have no reason to believe they exist.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vorlon128

firmly held opinion or conviction

I consider myself an athiest, but I would in no way near call me being one a ""firmly held opinion or conviction".
Its not firm at all, I would gladly change that if lets say god or buddha, Allah, Marduk, Vishnu etc etc just came by to say hello.

But it has not happened, so I have no reason to believe they exist.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It's best to just ignore them because those who don't believe in anything...will never learn a thing from life because they think they already know it all. It's an ego trip that offers the world nothing but annoyance. Just ignore them, they can only bring disharmony if you let them. Think of them as Ghosts. If you don't give them what they are looking for...they wither away.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
It's best to just ignore them because those who don't believe in anything...will never learn a thing from life because they think they already know it all. It's an ego trip that offers the world nothing but annoyance.

You're joking, right?

Atheists aren't claiming they "know it all", and this isn't about ego. This is about a lack of objective evidence proving there's a creator...just like there's no objective evidence for unicorns. But somehow in your world it's ok not to believe in unicorns, but if you don't believe in god you are a "ghost". That's ridiculous

As for the "will never learn anything" part...

Who of the following 2 people will learn more:

1) The guy who has a preconceived conclusion (god exists) no matter what the objective evidence suggests...

2) The guy who needs objective evidence (aka reality) to believe in things...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

So that means you cant say the easter bunny or santa doesnt exist?

Or maybe the world was excreted by a transdementional purple unicorn....

You Aunicornists really need to wake up.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

reply to post by MrInquisitive

I use my own words not implanted beliefs...

Whoa! Did I just read that?

Sorry friend but that statement is simply untrue, and you'd be lying to yourself if you continued to believe such nonsense. Your religion is an "implanted belief" and was non-existant when you were born. It has since been "implanted" by the indoctrination of your parents and priests. You know this, everyone knows this.

Your mind—one of blind faith and conviction—has the perfect growing conditions for evasive species of thoughts, and thus the inherent ignorance and arrogance that follows. Please I beg of you, at least be honest to yourself

I am being quite honest with you people... I do not make a "good" Christian, and I am not speaking on their behalf... I do not represent any theistic establishment when I type on ATS.

however I did go to church today when I took a drive down to my National Lawn with my doG...

most will probably never understand my belief structure

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
even atheists don't realize their own ignorances sometimes

i would agree atheists can tend to be egocentric

when they feel the need to prove others are obviously wrong based on their own belief of non-belief

logic and reason all you want, it is still egocentric to say that spirituality has no place and science is the only reasonable and rational way to define reality

everything is unique, there is, philosophically speaking, no such thing as truth.

maybe gravity, time's progression, speed of light, the present, existence of duality, sex and love

but you can still chose not to believe gravity while acknowledging it's possibility and go for a fly if you wanted

but with no objective truths, philisophically speaking, everyone only has belief and opinion
to believe someone else is inherently wrong because of ones own egocentrist beliefs is objectively wrong

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Of course we don't if you don't tell us what they are. So far all we know is that you believe atheists are "deharmonizing spheres". You still haven't told us what those spheres are though!

Go on...

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join