It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new K E diet...will it explode?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I'm on my iPad so I can't inbed....anyways...

It's not about who you are anymore...you had better look like the American dream or get discriminated against.
What lengths will people go?

Besides...forget hard work...forget suffering...take a pill, or get the new K E diet plan. I get wanting to make things easier,butt....this is a little drastic and egotistic in my mind.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I don't see the big deal. I mean it's stupid, disgusting and screams "I have no self-control" but there's always a new fad diet every six months. I'm assuming you are a lady like myself. You and I have both been subjected to this for a long time. The last big fad was the Duken diet because of Princess Kate.

Want a cheap solution? The LoseIt app on your smart phone and take a walk.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Hahaha thanks and yes.. I'm woman but what I really want to show is the drastic measures we take all because of some marketing idea we have to b perfect. Blahhhhh

I want to be accepted for who I am!! I don't want my daughter to cry because she doesn't think she looks like the all American dream. Ya know

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I do agree with what Cenk said though. This is gonna spread like wildfire among those who can afford it. You don't have to control yourself at all, just a tube up your nose and call it a day.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

DING DING DING

Thanks

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

There is a serious downside to this however. When you don't use your digestive system it weakens. A long term consequence of this could be serious digestive damage. Many people who survived starvation experience this. Their system is never right afterward.
edit on 21-4-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Wow... I hadn't thought of that...I'm aSSuming the dr's taking 1500.00 will not let it get that far....

Yea yea...I'm laughing to...lol

Thanks for your nice input...really appreciate that

edit on 21-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Oh your welcome, I have to say, there is no way i could do this diet. I like to eat. I may not look good because of that but damn. I couldn't imagine sitting at the table watching people eat and just being happy with a tube up my nose. Someone give me a cupcake geeeeez!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I just heard about this diet on TV.

I can't even imagine how anyone would think this would be healthy. Even the idea of a tube going down your nose into your system, how gross.

I prefer to eat, food tastes so good. If someone cannot cut back on the amount of food eaten, to do something like this diet for 10 days, would be torture. 800 calories a day, borders on starvation. That's not even enough calories to be able to exercise without getting very dizzy, from blood sugar dropping.

If you diet without exercising, especially if there's lots of weight to lose, you get loose crepey skin. Exercise tightens the muscles, and improves skin elasticity, tightening it too.

The docs on tv said it's protein and water. Our bodies need enough healthy fats/oils to absorb some vitamins and minerals. To go 10 days without these, your brain could also suffer, and other organs also. Even your eyesight.

Plus, when your body is going through a sort of ketosis ( or whatever that's called ), you start to stink. Bad breath, and an ammonia smell would be coming off the person. That alone should tell people it's not healthy. :shk:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

There is also the starch issue. Carbs get demonized, but it's really refined carbs that are the issue. Most Asians eat very carb heavy diets and are still thin. If you workout and don't eat enough carbs you will feel like poop. I can't imagine this diet provides any of that.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

The docs on tv said that was one of the biggest problems, there are zero carbs. We can get by for a while without the grains, although I like the whole grains, but if we go without the vegie type carbs, we're robbing our bodies of vital nutrients and fiber.

This looks like one of the worst diets I've ever seen.

Anything I'm ever missing from my food, I start to crave. I think if you crave something healthy, it means your body needs it.
Lately, I've taken to munching on bell peppers. One of my dogs even loves them, so I have to share

top topics

join