It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Africa.This monkey finally took the red pill.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
All views are welcome here thats what is called "education".It offends me that some one had a classic illogical and emotional "knee jerk" reaction without a reason to do so other than a simple word.Grow a tougher skin.
Enjoy the madness help us all figure out this mess.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Hey there 2Faced,

No harm, no foul just glad to be part of this great community,I'm sure I'll be "meeting" a great many good folks here.
Looking forward to those bananas.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Welcome man, a bunch of Africanized Conspirators here, you are in the good company. Hierdie kak is *oes woes.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Hi there Cavtrooper7,
Well at least the first reply to my first post made me think,mostly about what you just mentioned.
I'm sure I'm in good company here otherwise.

Good times

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

HKGK, another monkey!

Thanks for making me feel at home Monkeygod333.
Dis 'n plesier om hier te wees.
Groete.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

Hey there bastet11,
I'm enjoying myself already. BTW I like your signature,Gandalf has the best lines,I've used that one a few times in my life.
See you around.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

It is a fact that blacks have been called porch monkeys, apes, ect all out of racism. I wasn't rude to the op, I was not suggesting the op did this as a racist remark....

So why the rude remarks?

Grow- up!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well well well

Another South African joins the ranks.

My friend, welcome to this humble abode known as Ats. I hope you come prepared, for this might be a long journey for you. You will encounter a great community in this place, some great minds, great visionaries, logical thinkers, scientific minds, and all round nice guys. However be prepared for the nasty, the ugly, condesending, attacking, and the nay sayers.

I must admit, I was not aware of the many South Africans on here, glad to see you all crawl out from under the blankets.

Its time we multiply on here, and give the aussies (which seems to multiply like amoebas), and the americans a bit of a go on here. It sucks to be a minority, even on ats. And please people I do not mean a racial minority, I mean it from a purelt geographical viewpoint.

Well mate, take it easy, I shall keep my eye open for your posts and threads.

Fare thee well, and godspeed on your journey.

Vvv

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by Aleister

It is a fact that blacks have been called porch monkeys, apes, ect all out of racism. I wasn't rude to the op, I was not suggesting the op did this as a racist remark....

So why the rude remarks?

Grow- up!

Have you heard of the phrase of digging your own grave? Anyway welcome OP, I am a mixed race guy and do not feel your name is racist in the slightest, I actually thought it sounds pretty cool.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Howzit Vvv!

Wow, looks like I have brought out a few Saffers that I wasn't aware of, I'm glad that we're mixing it up in the world of alternative news too.
Thanks for the warm welcome and hope to see you around while I'm enjoying my ATS journey.I'm actually well aware of your S.A background,apart from your username (been lurking for longer than I care to admit).
Great to be here and I hope to add to this site in a positive way with my insights and experiences.

All the best and take care.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

Hi there OwenGP185,

Thanks for the good words.I'm just here to hopefully add some value, topics on race will certainly be something I steer clear of. Glad that you liked the name.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is the first time i post in someone's introduction thread but i found the title & username to be very amusing and cleverly combined. I'm a newbie myself and i never made this kind of thread, now i'm thinking maybe i should considering all of these nice, feelgood comments

Btw, i know a lot of dutch is used in zuidafrikaans but i didn't expect to be able to understand everything, maybe it works both ways .... Wat leuk om zo'n grappige metaapje te leren kennen!!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

Hello there Exitt,

I guess it's never too late to make a formal intro, give it a shot.
It's great to make your aquaintance too.You would be correct in that we do use a form of Dutch here,it's called Afrikaans and we have a few different dialects of it.

Hope to be seeing you around.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Metamonkey

Howzit Boet!

Welcome aboard the ATS train. Glad you got your ticket, and have joined us along the trip. Now make sure you have your seat belt on, cause it can get a bit bumpy at times.

(What part of Jozi are you from? South boy here)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Hey I'm lekker thanks TortoiseKweek.

This is pretty awesome, to know we have some great representatives on A.T.S. I'm a Southboy born and raised! Living and working in the North now (yeah I know) but that's truly good to know, wow. I'm sure we'll bump into eachother on the boards soon and thanks for the welcome.

Cheers boet

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Small world hey, we both from the South!
I grew up in Linmeyer, I'm sure you know where that is. I had quite a few buddies who worked out in the North, better earning potential. You gotta do what you gotta do man. I'm sure we will cross paths again. Just start a thread about boerewors (SA sausage) or biltong and we'll all come out the woodwork!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Small world indeed

I grew up near Winchester Hills, I then lived in the Vaal Triangle for the last 7 years but had to move North on account of my job. You have a good idea there, it can see it now "The great boerewors plot", I'll look into it

Again,it's good to chat to you. See you around.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Congratulations, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome Metamonkey

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!
Speaking of "Search", to save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride you're on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Hello and welcome fellow Saffa

Seems more and more South Africans are joining! I like it

You'll soon realise that this place is more addictive than Facebook

Ciao

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Welcome MM, I am from JHB myself.

I have been on ATS for a while and discovered that these are mostly good people. People I would like to have as neighbours and friends back in the Real World. It's too difficult explaining a pet conspiracy theory to the uninitiated. *lol*

What are your interests on ATS?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join