It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of Foreign Forces or mercenaries With The Libyan Rebels?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The Source is this site
Source
The pictures speaks for themselves.

They look pretty much western dont they?

Foreign forces^

That image is pretty much sad

I hope whoever those guys are in the photos will be brought to justice for what they have done while libya was been Bombed.

I can see why they have titled mercenaries, yeah mercenaries having a good time while Sirte was been bombed? where was the mainstream media on that one?
Oh i guess nowhere apparently.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I agree with you...on the first two photos at least. The last one looks like some Libyans playing ball in the street..but those first two? Well, it looks like at least 2-3 Americans or British along with some others there. Very interesting... Of course, from a photo...what is the difference between an American, British or even South African Mercenary vs. Military vs. whatever else?

You know..if a nation like Libya wants to have a revolution, more power to them. It wasn't that...it was the fact they didn't have a revolution. They had an invasion and overthrow by NATO forces. Libyans just got handed the rifles to look good and die loudly for world sympathy...while NATO finished the hard work.

I sure hope Obama or Cameron are equally understanding if there are Russian Spetsnaz in Washing D.C. or London helping local rebels "free" the "oppressed" people of England or America. SO many don't seem to appreciate that we've just done that very thing to other nations. What gave us the right, anyway?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The whole Libya incident was such a farce. Gaddafi finally pissed off one too many members of TPTB. He was also building a model country of the Middle East. They couldn't have other countries in the region following suit. Just not in the plan.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
No boots on the ground, eh? Did anyone really believe that?

Here is some video of "westerners" on the ground. And yes we were on the ground aiding the rebels with supplies, training and don't forget in order for some precision guided munitions to hit targets they need to be guided in by troops on the ground.

nomorewarplease.wordpress.com...

And let's not forget about this little gem from Gen. Clark discussing the United States war plans.

www.youtube.com...

This was all planned and had nothing to do with "freeing" anyone.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It's already common knowledge that British special forces where on the ground in Libya, and you only have to look at the many photos from the conflicts to realise that alot of the rebels where armed with standard US military issue rifles and weapon systems. Now someone had to teach them how to use that equipment right?

Would not surprise me in the slightest if Russian forces where aiding Libyan government forces as well.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Is this meant to be a joke ?

You do realize that Arabs / Muslims have blonds, red hair, brown hair people ?
Oh, and some even wear – drum roll -fashionable shades.

If these grainy photos are your proof, than ...ah...never mind.
Have a great day.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Call me crazy, but they don't look particularly western, especially when you consider the wide array of skin tones and face types you find in Libya given its unique geographical position.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
In my opinion you're seeing what you want to see. It fits your worldview that these men be western, after all, they're the bad guys. To me they look like particularly pale Libyans.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

To me they look like particularly pale Libyans.

I dont think so. AJ in one there footage's did show what it look liked either Navy seals or some other Foreign Forces troops.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Is this meant to be a joke ?

You do realize that Arabs / Muslims have blonds, red hair, brown hair people ?
Oh, and some even wear – drum roll -fashionable shades.

If these grainy photos are your proof, than ...ah...never mind.
Have a great day.

You know if you are going to imply the OP is a racist at least know what your talking about first. I can tell you with absolute certainty that there were/are western forces on the ground in Libya. And I have more than grainy photos for you.

Let's start with Special Operations Forces Laser Rangefinder Designator (SOFLAM)

Do you know what this is or what it does? These guide in LGB's (laser guided bombs) onto a target. The key is the laser designator or (SOFLAM) has to be held by someone on the ground, this would be inside Libya.
www.es.northropgrumman.com...

Now knowing what a SOFLAM is doesn't mean much unless it can proven LGB's were used in Lybia, so here you go.
"RAF to Receive Enhanced Paveway III LGBs for Libya Mission"
www.airforce-technology.com...

And here is more video, not grainy ( I know that is important to you), that shows western forces inside Libya from a pretty reputable source.
www.guardian.co.uk...

Still think this is a joke?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bphi1908

Your deduction abilities are flawed.

“You know if you are going to imply the OP is a racist at least know what your talking about first”

Nowhere did I suggest that the op is a racist. I pointed out the fact that some Arabs and or Muslims look every bit just like any other westerner, but I guess – just like the op – people see what they want to see.

“Do you know what this is or what it does? These guide in LGB's (laser guided bombs) onto a target.”

You don't necessarily have to use a laser designating system from the ground.
A system such as the DAMOCLES target designator pod will do the trick.

www.avionics-intelligence.com...

“And here is more video, not grainy ( I know that is important to you), that shows western forces inside Libya from a pretty reputable source.”

still grainy...

How do you know these guys in uniforms are not hired mercenaries, not affiliated with any western government ?

www.dw.de...

Frankly, I couldn't care less whether foreign forces are on the ground or not.
It just makes me laugh how the op constantly tries to put a blame on the west on everything, and now he's just grasping at straws.

Still think this is a joke?

yup !
edit on 23-4-2012 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Frankly, I couldn't care less whether foreign forces are on the ground or not. It just makes me laugh how the op constantly tries to put a blame on the west on everything, and now he's just grasping at straws.

Maybe you want me to change my views how about no?

It just makes me laugh how the op constantly tries to put a blame on the west on everything

First off i am not blaming the west on everything. I am only pointing out that the west would do anything to spread there sphere of influence, and maybe you should tell me on why i shouldn't blame the west?

How do you know these guys in uniforms are not hired mercenaries, not affiliated with any western government ?

Looks like your not getting the point, America has hired mercenaries (f Foreign Forces) to blame the attacks on Gaddafi during the Libyan protests on feb 17 and on the week.

Why you think John McCain would come in East Libya and proclaim that the rebels are his heroes?

That trip was rather quite fast.

Source
edit on 23-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Want me to agree with him that like that?

edit on 23-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Dude, Your thread title is:

"Photos of Foreign Forces or mercenaries With The Libyan Rebels?”
notice the question mark ?

Then you write: “ The pictures speaks for themselves.”
as if this is an unequivocal proof.

Well sorry, but those pictures did not convince me one bit.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You are very very slow on the mark; many of us already knew of foreign forces in Libya before the nation fell, in fact they were already there in the early days of the Egyptian Revolution but most of you were'nt paying any attention!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

First 2 pics look like mercs. One of them in the first pic was flashing the sign of the goat which can often be seen by people at rock concerts or doing it to be satanic. When i saw that guy forking the goat i had a flashback to an AC/DC concert way back in the day.

Nowadays you just don't know, case in point is Dearborn M.I., a whole town gone islam...right down to the persecution of christians. In that town a person can be arrested on the suspicion that they are christian. It's like i woke up in the Twilight Zone.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Here are more photos from the same source if you dont believe me that much.

'

British Troops in Benghazi.

French Solider?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I see three explination for these photoes.

1. The soldiers in these photos, particularly the soldiers in all the photos except the first one, were targeting the laser equipment, in order for the fighter bombers to hit their targets, as is required.

2. Their really were foreign soldiers or mercanaries, backed by foreign governments attempting to aid the overthrow of Gaddafi

3. A mixture of both one and two

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
No western military is going to send jets over a territory they don't already have troops on the ground in. It is that simple. These troops handle targeting, recon, supplying opposition groups and other special operations.

Now if you want to believe they are mercs fine..they're mercs or Western troops I don't see a huge difference here. The only difference is mercs are ex military who get paid more, they're paid by the same governments.

There isn't a whole lot to argue over here is there?

We have been in Libya for a very long time and this was not about helping the people, this video as I posted before show Gen. Clark speaking about knowing of future operations in this country and 4 others way back in 2001, these operations we are seeing have all been planned for awhile.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-4-2012 by bphi1908 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2012 by bphi1908 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join