It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Where the evidence has led me so far

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

To make you rethink your position,

You're wrong on everything and multiple people have already explained why,

Are you one of the wingnuts who says nobody was actually killed on 9/11 either? Or the people on the plane were CIA operatives?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by petrus4

To make you rethink your position,

You're wrong on everything and multiple people have already explained why,

I will admit one thing. I stated at the beginning of my other thread on this topic, that I was willing to tolerate the paternalistic condescension and general psychological abuse of these sorts of posters, for an extended period of time...but when I look at it, I realise that it actually is starting to get to me. It's like water torture. One drop doesn't do much, but cumulatively, there's an effect over time.

As a result, I'm realising that I can view being subjected to this sort of persistent trolling as an opportunity; to learn to continue to fortify myself against it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Do you know Jesus Christ?

If you think you've got Truth and you don't know Jesus, you have not discovered anything NEAR the Truth.....

Just wondering

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by petrus4

Do you know Jesus Christ?

If you think you've got Truth and you don't know Jesus, you have not discovered anything NEAR the Truth.....

Just wondering

Jesus, Jesus has no place in a discussion on 9/11. We're talking about an event, not a spirituality or religion.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I will admit one thing. I stated at the beginning of my other thread on this topic, that I was willing to tolerate the paternalistic condescension and general psychological abuse of these sorts of posters, for an extended period of time...but when I look at it, I realise that it actually is starting to get to me. It's like water torture. One drop doesn't do much, but cumulatively, there's an effect over time.

Well aren't you just a wonderful human being to put up with us so well. So how would you like to have your every word refered to as "paternalistic condescension" and/or "psychological abuse"? Not to mention water torture. Rather than trying to knit your claims into psycho/social babble, why don't you just say what you mean and get on with it?

As a result, I'm realising that I can view being subjected to this sort of persistent trolling as an opportunity; to learn to continue to fortify myself against it.

By trolling I guess you mean the frustrating reality that the same question is always going to get the same response, because unlike conspiracy fantasies, the truth doesn't change over time.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

God is in everything and everything is in Him.

There's never an event, occurance, person, place or thing where bringing up Jesus or His role in it is not relevant.

If you call yourself a "truther", but you don't know the Truth, I would say you're more a "deceiver" or "deceived", instead of a "truther"

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Why do you believe these people deserve respect? They've demonstrated their utter contempt for the truth for years now, and it appears as though there's a whole new bunch of them coming to continue their war against, the search for truth. What you've done so far has been very effective, so don't back off. I have nothing but contempt for all of them, without exception, because they are nothing but 'deceivers'. Sorry about the name at the beginning, this reply was meant for Petrus.
edit on 25-4-2012 by dillweed because: mis-addressed

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

There's never an event, occurance, person, place or thing where bringing up Jesus or His role in it is not relevant.

If you call yourself a "truther", but you don't know the Truth, I would say you're more a "deceiver" or "deceived", instead of a "truther"

Ok, explain to me how God/Jesus has any relevance to the topic at hand. I don't give a crap if the towers are made of mystical god energy. It has literally nothing to do with the topic of whether the conspiracy theorists are right or not.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

yes, debunker. you'll settle for lihop. lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

reply to post by Varemia

Ok, explain to me how God/Jesus has any relevance to the topic at hand. I don't give a crap if the towers are made of mystical god energy. It has literally nothing to do with the topic of whether the conspiracy theorists are right or not.

I will agree with that. Iason, please stick to the facts. If you think I need an exorcism, that's nice; but you're not the first Christian to have had that opinion, and I'm quite sure you won't be the last. In other words, it's completely irrelevant to this conversation.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911
reply to post by Varemia

yes, debunker. you'll settle for lihop. lol.

Lihop? Isn't that some sort of imaginary device the government is supposed to possess for the purpose of changing weather or starting earthquakes or something?

Quick google search says I'm thinking of something completely different. LIHOP is apparently short for "Let it happen on purpose."

In that case, yes, I think that's a possibility. It's entirely likely, in my opinion, that parts of the government may have aided the hijackers in achieving their goal. It just seems far simpler to organize and execute with minimal errors. If the hijackers fail, then it doesn't matter. If the hijackers succeed, then it's a good day for whoever wanted them to. I've never seen the need to fake planes and crashes and plant bombs everywhere.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
In that case, yes, I think that's a possibility. It's entirely likely, in my opinion, that parts of the government may have aided the hijackers in achieving their goal. It just seems far simpler to organize and execute with minimal errors. If the hijackers fail, then it doesn't matter. If the hijackers succeed, then it's a good day for whoever wanted them to. I've never seen the need to fake planes and crashes and plant bombs everywhere.

This makes sense, from the point of view that there is precedent. I remember Alex Jones talking about how in 1993, the FBI actually paid some Arab-Americans, gave them the necessary components to make a bomb, and then practically drove them to the WTC.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by OGOldGreg

And you're still not contributing to the OP...no, I think I got it! Maybe once your ATS points are in the positive you'll understand the concept of being substantial.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

So now your only argument is that your opinion is right cause you have more points than me?
lol you clearly win bro
edit on 25-4-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Man, religion? A little unexpected, but typical. I mean, Jesus Christ on a cracker. God works in mysterious ways, no? To go along with the irrelevant argument, maybe God allowed the conspiracy to play out so those who truly deceived can be brought to light as what they are. No? Ask him yourself. Maybe he'll give you an answer. Or better yet, may he bless you with the gift of discernment, so you may see who's truly trying to deceive you. As for those posting in this thread, no one here's trying to convince anyone of anything except for those arguing against the reality of possible conspiracy. No one required anyone to even read this thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Jesus is a troll now eh!

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join