It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coroner: Andrew Breitbart died of heart failure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by petrus4
I have no doubt he was assassinated.

You also have no evidence of it

2nd

Are you assuming that I care about your opinion? I hope not, for your sake.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Good catch!

So basically he just added the words Alex Jones in to throw a wrench in to the mix.

Guess the truth standing alone is just too scary for some.

edit on 21-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I have no doubt he was assassinated.

You also have no evidence of it

2nd

Are you assuming that I care about your opinion? I hope not, for your sake.

No, I am not interested in opinions.

Im interested in fact.

You have supplied your opinion, but provided nothing resembling proof.

Breitbart would laugh at you.

edit on 21-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by emberscott

lmgtfy.com...

Yes of course, because the last sentence is the hardest to comprehend.

Again.

Please furnish proof that the original posting and the links provided is based on this 'alex jones'.

Tainting. You added 'alex jones' to the query. Leave it out.

Maybe this will help. Origin of the breitbart assassination theory

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

Please furnish proof that the original posting and the links provided is based on this 'alex jones'.

I never said or even implied it was.

He came out pushing one of the conspiracy theories, so i brought him up.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

No, I am not interested in opinions.

Im interested in fact.

Actually, stan; because, for some inexplicable reason, I'm feeling charitable towards you on second thoughts, I will explain myself.

Given my statement that I had read rumours of the existence of microwave beam weapons, that should imply to you that I was not asserting that such were definitely the murder weapon.

As for my reasoning for believing that Breitbart was murdered; he had material which was extremely critical of the ACORN group, and was also in the process of releasing a film which, in the minds of conservatives at least, likely would have completely destroyed the reputation of the Occupy movement. It has been believed for some time, that President Obama has had plans to co-opt the Occupy movement, and use it as a means of getting re-elected, by claiming a charade of popular Leftist support. Breitbart's movie would have destroyed that possibility.

So I see a clear motive, at the very least.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I never said or even implied it was.

He came out pushing one of the conspiracy theories, so i brought him up.

Oh but imply you did with a conviction. In both of your first two postings you invoked 'alex jones'. Neither post prior to your postings alluded any influenced relation to this 'alex jones'.

That is implying. Or do you not know the definition of the word imply. If not I will offer the definition to you.

imply (ɪmˈplaɪ)

—vb , -plies, -plying, -plied
1. to express or indicate by a hint; suggest: what are you implying by that remark?
2. to suggest or involve as a necessary consequence
3. logic to enable (a conclusion) to be inferred
4. obsolete to entangle or enfold

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Clearly this coroner's findings are in fact a sham covering a larger conspiracy, as they require Breitbart to have a heart in the first place.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nithaiah
Clearly this coroner's findings are in fact a sham covering a larger conspiracy, as they require Breitbart to have a heart in the first place.

LOL. From what I saw of Breitbart, I'm not inclined to consider him the demoniac that most other people seem to view him as, to be honest. He might have been a conservative, yes...but nobody's perfect.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Glad to see that some people about these parts still have a sense of humor. (Truly, were he a monster, he would not be dead.)

He did some good in the world, some bad in the world, he was almost like a good internet troll, but irl. And I do have to respect that.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
No, as of yet there is no proof of a conspiracy here. There is motive, certainly, by the Left who certainly did not mourn his passing. As for opportunity? Who knows? Of course there are "sercret" ways to kill people, but we have no evidence of a Heart Attack Gun" or anything else. Speculating that such a thing exists doesn't mean either that it does exist or that it was used.

However, the death certainly was convenient. From that standpoint alone I believe it deserves careful scrutiny. That doesn't mean anything will be found, but there's nothing wrong with people invesigating this more than they would a normal heart attack death.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
In among all the conspiracy cries of a "heart attack gun" is the coroner's report of Breitbart having hardened arteries and Breitbart's medical history of heart problems.

As far as motive, I highly doubt anyone on the left with the deep connections to have access to such a weapon would have overlooked the idea of martyrdom. If the CIA was involved then they would have known the "devastating" video was something already publicly released by PBS and nothing new.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Of course there are "sercret" ways to kill people, but we have no evidence of a Heart Attack Gun" or anything else. Speculating that such a thing exists doesn't mean either that it does exist or that it was used.

Speculating? Do you honestly believe the weapon did not exist in nineteen fifty four? You would honestly dispute what was shown in this post ?
You would have any believe the cia did not take possession of that weapon?

The information is not classified. The cia has made the information readily available to the public.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
While I don't claim to know what happened, his death still comes off as very suspicious.

The video they showed us after his death is also not the video I think Breitbart was talking about. Or it was heavily edited. Either way I don't know, but still suspicious.

One thing I do know is that if I wanted to take Breitbart out, knowing his medical history, I would lean toward the heart-attack gun.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420
While I don't claim to know what happened, his death still comes off as very suspicious.

The video they showed us after his death is also not the video I think Breitbart was talking about. Or it was heavily edited. Either way I don't know, but still suspicious.

Let's examine that further. Andrew Breitbart was not the only person in possession of the tape. Breitbart.com is FAR more than just breitbart, The organization has a very large staff.

To assume, as your theory does, that he was carrying the tape around on his person the night he died and it was stolen and then edited by someone is a big stretch of the imagination.

Breitbart's organization released the tap to Fox, et al.

If all you are going to go on is 'motive', one could just as easily argue Breitbart FAKED his own death to pump up interest in his video. There is AS MUCH evidence ad motive to support that theory as there is to support the theory the CIA (or anyone else) had him killed

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Of course there are "sercret" ways to kill people, but we have no evidence of a Heart Attack Gun" or anything else. Speculating that such a thing exists doesn't mean either that it does exist or that it was used.

Speculating? Do you honestly believe the weapon did not exist in nineteen fifty four? You would honestly dispute what was shown in this post ?
You would have any believe the cia did not take possession of that weapon?

1954?? I really don't know and the fact that it did or did not exist in 1954 doesn't do much for today's activities. I do know that most of the whistleblower data on this site is bogus. Pick one: Dan Burisch, John Lear, David Icke, Jonathan Reed--here are literally hundreds of people with whistleblower stories to tell. Just because they tell them doesn't mean they are automatically valid. So that fact that someone posted a Youtube of this lady on ATS does not lend it automatic credibility. I can show you YouTube videos on project Serpo. Does that mean it actually happened?

And yes, it IS "speculation" to suggest that such a device was used on Breitbart--pure speculation with no proof whatsoever. So what are we being asked to believe here? That the CIA had a heart attack weapon in 1954 and Obama or his cronies, the CIA, or the Left in general got hold of one of these things and stalked Beitbart until they had a chance and zapped him with it?

Given his documented history of heart disease, it is unlikely. Possible? Sure, but likely? No. Trying to tie an alleged heart attack weapon from 1954 to Breitbart's death is a leap of faith I'm not willing to take.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Nerd alert.
According to the OP, the coroner's report listed "heart failure". A heart attack is a myocardial infarction. It is certainly one way for a heart to fail, but by no means the only way.

I realize this doesn't have much affect on any of the comments so far. It was just bugging me.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
coroner:"it looks to me they murdered him"
PTB : damn straight"
coroner: wonder why?"
PTB :"maybe he was talking out of turn, you know, didn't say what he was told to say"
coroner:"right! heart attack it is then."

um
the video couldn't have been...edited for content?
naaah...
edit on 21-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

um
the video couldn't have been...edited for content?

By who?

Are you implying you think Breitbart was walking around with the only physical copy of it on his person?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join