It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya building up case against Seif: ICC envoy, We are investigating rapes by Gadhafi's forces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

"He has witnesses, interceptions, documents; apparently he has a lot of evidence," Ocampo told AFP, adding he had not seen the body of proof because it remains confidential at this stage of the investigation.

AFP

"The general prosecutor explained to us what he was doing and he has a very good case," Luis Moreno-Ocampo told journalists in Tripoli at the close of a trip to follow up on Seif's case and push forward investigations on rape.

Heres The Kick Party Where i find it Funny.

"We are investigating rapes by Kadhafi's forces," he said, adding that the probe targets high-level officials who ordered or encouraged rape rather than those who physically committed the act.

Here is the part where i have my troubles with

nstead, he said, the probe will be based on the "testimony of doctors who received hundreds of victims, hospital records, video footage and confessions of soldiers in the army who can explain what happened." "We don't want to expose them (the victims) ... but we would like to prove the crimes," he said

"testimony of doctors who received hundreds of victims, hospital records, video footage and confessions of soldiers in the army who can explain what happened."

Yeah i have problem didn't Mr Jamal, UNHCR, says no evidence of rape?

Take a look at this BBC Story.
BBC

And for this.

"He has witnesses, interceptions, documents; apparently he has a lot of evidence," Ocampo told AFP, adding he had not seen the body of proof because it remains confidential at this stage of the investigation.

Yeah i have a problem with that usual in court cases let be 30+witnesses or so dont and wont normally fly well as seen with the Yugoslavian court case.

It was easy getting the more witnesses on the stand at the court yet its a different case while presenting it in the court and the same goes for the alleged interceptions, documents.

And thats not good enough.

So ATS what you make of it?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Wow.. They are investigating rapes by Gov't forces. Now I'm impressed..... I'll be even MORE impressed if they "investigate" the repeated rape and murder of Gaddafi himself on a public street in broad daylight. Of course, the ANIMALS who did that are the same ones now in leadership and running that country. Hmm..and we called Gaddafi the animal.

I hope they find and nail the Gov't rapists....I'm just fairly sure they'll stop looking before they get the ones from both sides.

join