It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan plane crash investigation begins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Pakistan plane crash investigation begins

www.bbc.co.uk

Air crash investigators are combing the wreckage of a passenger plane that crashed near the Pakistani capital Islamabad, killing all 127 on board.

Rescue teams working through the night identified 72 bodies and found the jet's flight recorder, officials said.

The Bhoja Air Boeing 737, which had flown from Karachi, crashed on its approach to the airport during a storm.

Grieving relatives have gathered at a hospital in Islamabad to claim the bodies of their loved ones.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.bbc.co.uk
www.bbc.co.uk
www.theglobeandmail.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
BREAKING: 150 Pakistan Soldiers feared dead - buried under avalanche
Pakistan says U.S. drones in its air space will be shot down

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Is it strange that this has happened right after India's successful missile lauch? From the map on the BBC website, it seems plausable that the aircraft could have strayed into India-controlled Kashmir on it's approach to Islamabad airport, especially since the weather was, apparantely, so bad.

Is it possible for aircraft to just fall out of the sky these days?

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 21-4-2012 by chemistry because: spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
As for your comment about planes falling from the Sky, with Pakistani company planes it is possible.

In UK, Pakistan International Airlines' (PIA) planes were banned for a while from landing in UK because of how bad
they were kept and PIA is the biggest airline in Pakistan. So for a smaller company to have bad planes is
not very unlikely. I actually flew on PIA planes a few times and I was scared ... A LOT ... for the noises they made!

However, an unfortunate event & my prayers and thoughts are with all that are affected by such a horrible accident.
edit on 21/4/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Here's the part where Hilary Clinton and Sarah Palin give speeches that go as follows:

"Just our luck! It just so happened that 5 high level taliban leaders, 3 of Osama's wives, 2 of his sons, and the candidate for prime minister who would completely ban the US from Pakistan, were on that plane! Who would've thought! What a coincidence!"

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Is that true? I've been trying to find out who was on this plane.

Does any of this remind you of the Polish plane crash a little while back, near Smolensk Airport?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

That plane crash still gives me the chills.

Is there any information showing there was really any high ranking people on this plane?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Is that true? I've been trying to find out who was on this plane.

Does any of this remind you of the Polish plane crash a little while back, near Smolensk Airport?

No... But I do expect at least one person of political importance...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
very old plane, apparently they are preventing the owner of airline from leaving the country!

www.ndtv.com...

Islamabad: Pakistan blocked the head of an airline whose jet crashed near the capital from leaving the country and ordered him into protective custody on Saturday as it began an investigation into its second major air disaster in less than two years.

but.....there is always that posssibility that someone important was on board, haven't seen anything mentioned yet... you never know...
edit on 21-4-2012 by research100 because: added a comment

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
My guess is it was just bad luck mixed with a real $h11ty plane.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Interestingly, there is now a news story re this event linking a UFO that 'may' have been involved in the crash...

Excerpt:

Unconfirmed reports suggest that the cause of the Bhoja Air Boeing 737 crash in Pakistan last Friday may have been a UFO sighting by the pilot.

A Russian news report on the crash posted on YouTube incorporates footage of three mysterious lights moving in formation, which has led to speculation in the UFO community that blame for the tragic accident may lie with an extra-terrestrial craft.

There are rumours that the pilot may have been buzzed by the object and complained to the control tower at Islamabd airport as he made his approach...

Source: (Daily) Mail Online (UK)
URL: www.dailymail.co.uk... dent.html

Also worthy (or not?) of note is a story circulating the web that the US has warned Russia that some massive war is taking place in space and that an alien fleet is en route to Earth.
Link: mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com...

This now combined with the odd object apparently photographed near the sun...
Link: www.ufodigest.com...

Any one of these stories may not be worth a lot but when laid side-by-side and finally, wrapped up with the late Werner von Braun's warning (via carol Rosin) of a false flag alien invasion and....

ATS Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wah lah!

EDIT: For some reason, the links back to the dailymail.co.uk are rerouting to the wrong page. I appoplogize for this and will be seeking alternative sources for the information.

EDIT: Hopefully the links will work now. I won't be using the Daily Mail anymore for references.

edit on 26-4-2012 by redoubt because: link correction

edit on 26-4-2012 by redoubt because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2012 by redoubt because: link repairs *sigh*

new topics

top topics

join