It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treating us Covertly ? Azodicarbonamide that's in our breads (majority) is now a DRUG that Inhibit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hi all,
First let me share that I believe and have felt that Azodicarbonamide shouldn't be in our food - seen in bread/cereal groups mainly.. It is poisonous, banned in other countries besides US, etc...Here is a thread

Azodicarbonamide Warning Notice: They are Poisoning Our Food!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, as of recent, I came across this news.
Azodicarbonamide was recently identified as a new anti-HIV agent that targets the zinc finger domains of the HIV-1 NCp7 nucleocapsid protein.

Azodicarbonamide inhibits T-cell responses in vitro and in vivo.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Other Antiretroviral Drugs in Development - TheBody.com
www.thebody.com...

Well, I was wondering if there could be a connection . Are they secretly medicating us for HIV/aids?
There may or may not be anything to this but the idea of the possibility came to mind.

Could HIV/aids be worse in the US than admitted or thought? Is this why it is still allowed in our food? Could be! But then again....I do not know.
What do you guys think of this ''connection'' ?

Anyway, it is great that they have found this inhibitor and are making progress to treat the disease.!...

but again, I ask, are we ALL being treated 'secretly'?
Not sure really what to think ...but the idea popped..
Please let me hear from you... This news sure made me think of the possibility!

I just have a prob with it still being allowed in our food....and often wonder WHY it is there?

Laugh if you will....but something isn't right! imo.
edit on 21-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Interesting theory, but I don't see the logic behind the gubment trying to cure us of something the majority of the population obviously doesn't have. AIDS is not like the flu, you can't get it from just being around someone that has it, you have to put yourself in risky situations and not care about the consequences before you have the potential to catch it, THEN you might be on the list for a treatment.

I have never heard of that particular chemical before so I'm actively reading the thread you provided, thank you.

To me, I just don't see the connection.

King

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

Thanks for your reply King. I hear ya.... I just don't understand why it is still allowed....
and this news got me to thinking...wondering about it . Who knows, our blood banks could be tainted and they aren't telling us... or they think the majority of us actually have it.... I dunno lol... but I do knOW this, I have an active imagination

This IS for sure.... our world is kinda screwed up....and tainted in many ways.... so?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
it is possible, that immune responses due to chemical agents in other common foods, are blocked by this chemical agent

the end result is that is other chemical agents in food go undetected

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If it's not on Infowars it didn't happen.
Extremely interesting concept, but I refuse to believe Monsanto, or any other Corporation would intentionally try and hurt us.

Agent Orange didn't happen either.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

lol but nice reply!!
Too bad I can't give you more than one star.. I wish to give you a mill...!
Thank you so much for that!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hopefully this doesnt make its way to europe.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by fxtrademark

mind elaborating?
lol
thanks for the reply. I take it you think this ridiculous? At least you could give me credit for thinking outside the box

...it is always goooood to exercise the ole noodle, imo...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Wouldn't be the first time.

After the military released Malaria infected mosquitos on America for some testing they ended up having to douse the whole damn country with DDT.

You better believe they have likely used all the tools in their belts to 'fix' the things they've done to us over the years.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Appreciate your reply pervius...alas...one who has understanding..

Agreed!

You better believe they have likely used all the tools in their belts to 'fix' the things they've done to us over the years.

My sentiments exactly!
This is why I'm questioning ...Now whether this is happening or not, I do not know ...
just thought I would throw it out there for you guys ---to gather your thoughts on the subject.

Thank you again Perv! Glad to know that some of you DO know from where I am coming!
.. You expressed what I should have in the OP.

top topics

join