It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 106: Seafood, Welfare, Fallen Angels, Alt. Realities, Cuffed, India Rocket, Big Bro, Turbo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
+ much more as things develop worldwide...

Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today, the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards and live interviews with some of the greatest minds on the planet regarding unusual phenomena, conspiracies and political scandals.

Coming your way this week

Hour 1

Show Intro's...

Top 5

"The fishermen have never seen anything like this..." Gulf seafood deformities alarm scientists,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Moms: I cannot afford to work!!
and
GOP, The WORK act and "War on Moms"

Mondo

Hour 2

The belief that Fallen Angels mated with human women

Strange Man From Alternate Reality Arrives In Tokyo

Kindergartner handcuffed, taken to police station after allegedly throwing tantrum

Mondo

Hour 3

India test fires nuclear-capable missile that can reach China

Mandatory ‘Big Brother’ Black Boxes In All New Cars From 2015

CRSO

Turbo Topics 6 topics - 3 mins each

A real life example of why it IS possible for the Government to keep secrets, even when 70,000 people,

Ted Nugent Declares ‘I Will Either Be Dead or in Jail’ if Obama Is Re-elected,

Scientists will build 'human brain'...

What if someone told you that God told them He used evolution to create the world?

NY law would identify buildings with smokers (in your aprtment.)

Man strips naked at airport as protest against TSA,

Show recap

Outtro

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air!

So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere
dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9pmEST/8pmCentra/7pmMountain/6pm PST (North America), 2amGMT (UK), 3amCET (Europe) and 1pmACDT (Aus)

Be sure to join us in the ALL NEW ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

You can also find us on Audiorealm and Shoutcast - just search for ATS Radio

Get us on your 'Droid or IPhone - Look for the ATS Live App in the development marketplace, OR, find us via the TuneIn Radio App (install the app and look for ATS Radio)

ATS Radio - its virtually everywhere.....
edit on 21/4/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Under THREE HOURS to go....
I hope everyone is clearing their schedule to join us t'night!
edit on April 21st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Is there any way to listen to from an iPad? Last time I tried I couldn't stream it.... I don't know if it was a problem with the iPad, or if I'm just inept in the brain.
edit on 21-4-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Is there any way to listen to from an iPad? Let time I tried I couldn't stream it.... I don't know if it was a problem with the iPad, or if I'm just inept in the brain.

hmmmm.

There are several ways to listen.....
You can click on the site ribbon at the bottom and listen via there....or
on SHOW SITE HERE there are different players there...
im sure we have some apple listeners......

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Can't wait!

Got skype downloaded and everything. Looking forward to these topics!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Cool I got it workin. Thank you, gel!

Give a shout out to the Oceanside crew tonight! We're BBQing as usual!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Cool I got it workin. Thank you, gel!

Give a shout out to the Oceanside crew tonight! We're BBQing as usual!

will do

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

**ONE HOUR TO SHOW TIME**

edit on April 21st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
NRE will be in attendance, cant wait for the show, have a great show guys.. and gal

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I want to look good naked.

Ashley talking about getting naked?

Interesting show thus far.

Not sure anyone really cares, and not sure why you would... but.... What do I look like? Here is picture of me from a few days ago:

A three hour tour....

edit on 21-4-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I agree with Ashley, one parent must stay home with the kids. oh nef you just said what i was typing out lol

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Hello All...

FORGOT again, the daylight savings change, so missed 1st hour again.. grr.. at myself..lol.
Great show as usual..

Wanted to apologize about those darn dogs barking... Oh they are ROTTEN to the core.. They KNOW when I get on Skype.. then they go off, and want outside.. They WERE asleep at my feet, until the call came in.. and boy here we go..

Embarrassing..lol.. I'll HAVE to be extra careful about them in the future..

Love the show.. wife upset she is missing it, she is at work again..

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thanks for listening folks

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
That was a lot of fun. Thank you for having me and for everyone who listened.

ILikeStars- Protest the TSA!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Many thanks for listening folks! We appreciate you hanging in there with us..

Big Thanks to AshleyD for joining us, her participation and voice made the show even more worthwhile....!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Oh, I have....

post by ILikeStars

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Great show guyz, and galz! As always.

Since I started tuning-in (inappropriate "radio" expression, I know) I have become an ATS Live addict. I believe that is mainly due to the interaction between the show and the chatroom audience moreso than a particular show's content itself. In that regard it matters less whether it's one of those bang-up great shows with excellent guest speaker - which always make for the best and most interesting shows - or if the content is somewhat weak on a given evening, as long as there is the interaction and acknowledgement of the live chatroom audience everyone feels like a participant to the show. Therein lies the magic. Enhance that aspect and there is the assurance of maintaining a dedicated audience. Getting more callers, however, may require a more directed effort and with a format more conducive to call-ins. Though watch what you wish for, I would caution.

Basically, we luv you guyz - throw that in before digressing. It's natural there are the "stars" of the bunch - essentially, Nef, Johnny, Doug, - and Garth - though we know there are more in "the studio." Poor Garth, indispensible to the show but so outspoken he's the one we love to hate - and "hate" is too strong a word to be accurate but does convey the idea. I'm sure he loves being that though, he has the untenable position of being the skeptic while having "faith" and being the voice of middle-America - which itself is a markedly "untenable" quandary. He takes this hyper-space by being the law-and-order authority figure. Does anyone listening to the show for the first time not know Garth is a law enforcement official and and ex-Marine sniper? Doug often gets to be Garth's counter-point for sharing that mid-America value pack but speaks with an air of "horse-sense" and human dignity that takes the time to re-examine a knee-jerk scenario.

Doug is aided by the "Chuck Yeager-factor" by virtue of his voice and drawl. There is something reassuring about that voice that comes on over an airliner's intercom and calmly speaks truthfully to the passengers putting them at ease. "Good afternoon folks, thank you for flying Last Resorts Airways. We've encountered a bit of difficulty during our flight and we're going to descend a bit lower and do a fly-over pat the tower so they can get a look at our situation. It's possible they might want to foam the runway, just to be on the safe side a bit, and if so I'll have to ask y'all to remain seated just in case it gets a little bumpy. It's just a routine precaution and I'll have the flight attendants come through with the beverage cart again once we get situated." The passengers feel relaxed and reassured even though they can see out the window the left wing is flopping about with the inboard engine spewing black smoke while the outboard appears dead and pointing up and out toward the sun. I believe all airline pilots learn to mimic yeager's drawl even if they are from New York. Doug comes by it naturally. I don't believe Doug has ever lost a passenger but has had a few bumpy landings even on a clear day.

Johnny Anonymous is the radio veteran man-of-a-thousand-voices with self-deprecating humor. If he approaches a hot-button issue it would be him that receives the fuzzy end of that lolipop and the worst of the deal before anyone else. He would probably tell you he was encouraged by his friends to get involved in this particular end of the media because he has a great face for radio. Johnny senses when approaching the line between good taste and a controversial minefield and instinctively know how to take a safe path through or around it without losing the excitement. Nefermore is every bit as beloved as Johnny but it may appear he isn't as lucky traversing the minefield. I believe it is more a case of Nef not wanting to leave behind any unexploded mines for another soldier to misstep onto.

Nefermore's British take and perspective on matters is always refreshing, at least from my American point of view - I tend to agree with Nef most often. While Garth is usually quite predictable Nef is likely to come from an entirely different direction on any matter, with no predictability whatsoever. Oh, it's entirely likely his take on any matter will be in oblique contrast to Garth or Doug's but he's too much of a gentleman to oppose either of them outright, at least not without acknowledging their points, but on a hot-button topic we're likely to see the dust getting a mite unsettled in that minefield - and leaving the impression that was all said in the under-stated British fashion and a bit more could be remaining under the surface.

There are other quite interesting ATS Live studio crew members with a ton of wisdom to impart on these topics but time and space prevent me from going in-debth or even bringing up their names at this time as necessary brevity would be an injustice. Forgive me for now but we can spotlight them more appropriately in later weeks.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

More insight please!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

More insight please!

I'll attempt a bit more depth the next time around, 'm k? Sorry about misspelling your name. I had this black bird sitting on my shoulder distracting me and won't happen again. I hope I didn't mis-characterize anyone too badly.

I actually had quite a bit more written for this thread that didn't fit on a single post. It conveniently cutoff about a half-sentence after the foreword I felt compelled to write as I hadn't addressed ATS Live any time previously. In fact the remainder that was focused on this show would not entirely fit in a second post and I didn't feel up to editing it that late in my day. Just as well.

I had in mind to post on previous show threads but wasn't sure they weren't like yesterday's papers. Most show topics come from ATS threads so further commentary might better be added to parent threads, no?

Question: Any mods on this thread? j/k I wondered about posting on show threads in the future and was uncertain if there were any policy about using quotes, quips, or one-liners from the chat room conversations, either attributed or anonymous?? Seems OK to me to use those and may do so in future show threads if not advised otherwise.

Keep up the good work, please.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I missed the show.

But it also appears the link to hear the recording does not work. Is it just me?

top topics

join