It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: Planet Seen From Antarctica

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Hells bells, Astronomers never decided what the definition of a planet was until 2006... better late than never I guess.

Not exactly. The definition was refined to exclude Pluto and to reclassify Pluto as being similar to other objects such as Sedna and Eris.

So I keep going back to the fact that as new discoveries are made, theories change and historians have a hell of a time re-writing the history books.....

You don't want to rewrite history. The history of science is fascinating. Theories do change. Sometimes they are replaced. Most times theories are refined. The theory in this case concerns the formation of the solar system. Up until recently the theory was based on a single example. As we learn more that theory will be refined or replaced.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

No problem.

These mockumentaries as I call them are beguiling. They set out pretty visuals and make very broad claims. Often a narrator makes a wild claim followed by an interviewee saying something like, "Exactly. That is what happened."

I remember seeing Chariots of the Gods with my dad years ago. I was smitten with the show and he slowly asked me questions. It took me quite a while to realize that things were not as Von Daniken claimed. Since then I have seen the pyramids and been to Zimbabwe and read about the artwork and learned more science.

So, man knows all there is to know about the universe? We have been around how long? We have been technologically competent for how long? Many would say even though there are traces of technology in our distant past, we have really only started to be a high-tech civilization since the splitting of the atom and the development of the microchip. Half a century or so. What a tiny slice of time!

60 years ago geologists still did not accpet tectonic theory, and 40 years ago geologists were still scrambling for an answer as to how the dinosaurs died 65 million years ago.

Given the size and age of the universe vs the size of our planet and the age of man, we probably know about 0.01% of what their is to know in the universe or less.

So we must chase down anomalies and find out why they are anomalies. How do you think they discovered Planet X in the first place? Unexplained perturbations in the orbits of Neptune and Uranus.

The government has covered up/lied about much, do your own research:

www.zetatalk.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

This sounds like a one-sided decision to me.... who knows, it could change again when the next person has a whim say in another 20-30 years or so.

Have you read the definition? The definition concerns how a celestial body affects other bodies. It's not a whim. It is an effort in refining the definitions. Other definitions try to draw a line between a large gas giant and a small star.

Here is a link to the definition.
en.wikipedia.org...

Is this where you got your quotes?
www.space.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Earth has a dark twin that is usually on the opposite side of the sun from earth, thus we never see it, we were not told about it as the elite wanted to use it as a getaway during the passage of planet X. The earth's dark twin is not crowding earth, and is what is seen in the pictures at Neumayer Station which started this thread.

That's impossible. An object only 17X the distance to Pluto is well within range to be detected by Project-PAN STARRS just from the light it reflects from the Sun. A Jupiter sized object could be detected out 2100AU, some 50x the distance to Pluto. That's 3x the distance you gave.

Furthermore, an object that far out could not revolve about the Sun at the same rate as the Earth. It would be visible to Earth for 6 months a year.

Planet X revolves around the Sun and its dark twin in a sling orbit, and it is trailed by many moons, is 4x the diameter and 23x the mass of earth, and is coming at us from the sun so extremely hard to see. Think about it, you can see millions of stars at night when the sun isn't around, how many of them do you see during the day?

Another impossible scenario. For similar reasons.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I meant to say above that the earth's dark twin is NOW crowding earth, not "not" crowding earth. Before Planet X entered our solar system in 2003, our dark twin was in the same orbit as earth, but on the opposite side of our orbit, hence tough to see until now.

Impossible to have that situation. The gravitation effects from such an object would have affected the known planets and asteroids.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
While we're all recycling old posts, can we bring back the stargate on the sun? That one had people up in arms for awhile, and I loved the lively debate about that thing.

Just to stay on topic, I enjoy how hoaxers have come to the conclusion that if they need to fake something sneaking up on earthlings, they should use Antartica as the entry point. Due to the lack of human eyes and iphones in the tundra. A+ for them.

Way to be predictable.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I meant to say above that the earth's dark twin is NOW crowding earth, not "not" crowding earth. Before Planet X entered our solar system in 2003, our dark twin was in the same orbit as earth, but on the opposite side of our orbit, hence tough to see until now.

Impossible to have that situation. The gravitation effects from such an object would have affected the known planets and asteroids.

So how do you explain the very clear planet shown on the post that started this thread? Or the planet in these pictures? Or what is shown in the magnetosphere pics that is about 4x the size of earth?

poleshift.ning.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If the planet was that close, you wouldn't need a telescope.

Anyone (who wasn't blind) in the Southern Hemisphere would be able to see it with the naked eye.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Earth has a dark twin that is usually on the opposite side of the sun from earth, thus we never see it, we were not told about it as the elite wanted to use it as a getaway during the passage of planet X. The earth's dark twin is not crowding earth, and is what is seen in the pictures at Neumayer Station which started this thread.

That's impossible. An object only 17X the distance to Pluto is well within range to be detected by Project-PAN STARRS just from the light it reflects from the Sun. A Jupiter sized object could be detected out 2100AU, some 50x the distance to Pluto. That's 3x the distance you gave.

Furthermore, an object that far out could not revolve about the Sun at the same rate as the Earth. It would be visible to Earth for 6 months a year.

Planet X revolves around the Sun and its dark twin in a sling orbit, and it is trailed by many moons, is 4x the diameter and 23x the mass of earth, and is coming at us from the sun so extremely hard to see. Think about it, you can see millions of stars at night when the sun isn't around, how many of them do you see during the day?

Another impossible scenario. For similar reasons.

You are assuming the government would like to share this info with us. Is that a valid assumption? Does the government share all info with us? Why would you expect them to share something like that, or share any info about Planet X, when they can't even tell us why at the DOD a hammer costs a $1000 or a toilet seat costs $25,000. Now we know that padding was due to the manufacture of underground bunkers. Everything comes back to Planet X.

Of course if they told the truth now people would panic ..........but they could have told us years ago and we would have had time to prepare.

Also, after the poleshift their will be many human/zeta hybrids on earth. They will be telepathic. They will out anyone who knowingly participated in the coverup. Also the government has lied to those who are part of the coverup, not everyone promised a space in the bunkers/communities will find they actually have one.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
If the planet was that close, you wouldn't need a telescope.

Anyone (who wasn't blind) in the Southern Hemisphere would be able to see it with the naked eye.

Here are many reports of sightings:

poleshift.ning.com...

Why do you assume anything?

Here is why few are seeing it:

www.zetatalk.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Im sorry bud but Zetatalk is defenitley not a reliable source to base anything off of.

Nancy Lieber said that the planet was suppose to show up in 03' and for people to kill there pets as so they would not suffer our fate. When it never came she changed the date to 2012 because she said she was trying to fool the establishment.

The fact is there is no data that even suggests planet X exists or that we are a binary system with a brown dwarf.

WISE has not found anything that suggests the existence of a planet/brown dwarf and the pertrusians in Neptunes orbit was because its size was not calculated correctly when it was first made. When Voyeger did its flyby in 1989 astrophysicts where able to recalculate the orbit.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'm sorry but that Zetatalk link might be the worst possible reference you could have chosen to make your case. I mean, I love the simplicity of geocities, but....c'mon. That page was stating that this hidden planet is a gas planet, so it doesn't reflect light....last I checked jupiter is a gas giant and it can be seen from much further away that this "hidden" planet. Maybe I'm missing something? Enlighten me if you will..I'm having a hard time following the logic here, and refuse to simply believe to believe. I want something more credible.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

So where is this object that can be so clearly seen? Ever stick your head outside to look at the stars?

Making a video and claiming it shows something is easy. It is done all of the time.

If anything were so close that it interfered with the magnetosphere it would be on top of us. It would be as big as your hand in front of your face. Sheesh!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You are assuming the government would like to share this info with us. Is that a valid assumption? Does the government share all info with us? Why would you expect them to share something like that, or share any info about Planet X, when they can't even tell us why at the DOD a hammer costs a $1000 or a toilet seat costs $25,000. Now we know that padding was due to the manufacture of underground bunkers. Everything comes back to Planet X.

Would you care to explain what this means. It looks like a lot of unrelated ideas tossed into a pile with a conclusion not warranted by any of the preceding statements,

Of course if they told the truth now people would panic ..........but they could have told us years ago and we would have had time to prepare.

I simply do not believe that. That is a common claim here and I have even had threads on the topic. No one seems to be able to justify the claim in threads devoted to the topic.

Also, after the poleshift their will be many human/zeta hybrids on earth. They will be telepathic. They will out anyone who knowingly participated in the coverup. Also the government has lied to those who are part of the coverup, not everyone promised a space in the bunkers/communities will find they actually have one.

Pole shifts are impossible. Pole shifts were defined by Hancock based on work by Hapgood. They have not and cannot happen.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I am currently blocked from seeing the poleshift link. I have seen some of their fluff. I can't wait to see what sort of spurious link you're providing that supposedly is a new planet sighting.

Will it be an atmospheric effect, or a mislabeled distant galaxy, or a supernova remnant, or a photoshop jobby, or a lens flare, or a cell phone artifact? What will it be?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The use of Zetatalk and pole shift dot ning reminds of the following fake rejection letter which is probably more realistic than any of these other liks.

www.snopes.com...

The dentition pattern evident on the "skull" is more consistent with the common domesticated dog than it is with the "ravenous man-eating Pliocene clams" you speculate roamed the wetlands during that time.

We are particularly interested in hearing you expand on your theories surrounding the "trans-positating fillifitation of ferrous ions in a structural matrix" that makes the excellent juvenile Tyrannosaurus rex femur you recently discovered take on the deceptive appearance of a rusty 9-mm Sears Craftsman automotive crescent wrench.

The claims made about planet X remind me so much of this humorous letter.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I wouldn't call the documentary I just posted a "mockumentary" and I think it more than proves that the nemesis theory is not "disproven / abandoned". It looks like it's very much still a subject of interest based on the space surveys being done using high dollar equipment intended just for this purpose.

Planet x / Earth twin? No, but there are still quite a few credible scientists pursuing nemesis.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

I wouldn't call the documentary I just posted a "mockumentary"....

Do you mean this rubbish, from one page back?:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look: Being able to discern the difference between "speculation" and reality.....well, it's a bit like going to see a "Star Wars" movie, and coming away from that experience believing it was a 'documentary'......

...sadly, there ARE people on this planet who cannot differentiate fantasy from reality.....and, some of them seem to be 'drawn' to ATS, apparently.

The show "Universe", on TV.....is devoted, as are all shows, to attract advertisers, and viewers.

Thing is.......the premise of THAT episode is utter nonsense.....BUT. how wonderful to fuel the "conspiracy-minded" sorts.......and attract viewers, and thus better advertising revenue, based on viewer numbers.

ANYONE can see this!!!! (well....most "anyone")....and "Richard Muller".....look, listen to him......a 26 Million year orbit of "something" out there, and we "HAVEN'T" detected it????

I mean.......Alpha Centauri A and B.....about 4.3 light years away....we SEE those!!!!!!

This so-called "Nemesis"? MUCH closer to us.....and, yet, NOT seen!!

Just reason it out........

edit on Wed 25 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Nemesis hypothesis simply isn't viable anymore. The entire reason Nemesis was hypothesized in the first place was due to a paper published in the early 80s that postulated a periodicity to mass extinctions. It didn't take long for researchers to tear this paper apart and show that there is no periodicity to mass extinctions. Without this periodicity the entire reasoning for Nemesis fell apart. The fact that Whitmire now supports the Tyche hypothesis should be indication enough that Nemesis hypothesis is no longer viable. I say this because Whitmire created Nemesis hypothesis with Albert Jackson.
edit on 4/25/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The use of Zetatalk and pole shift dot ning reminds of the following fake rejection letter which is probably more realistic than any of these other liks.

www.snopes.com...

The dentition pattern evident on the "skull" is more consistent with the common domesticated dog than it is with the "ravenous man-eating Pliocene clams" you speculate roamed the wetlands during that time.

We are particularly interested in hearing you expand on your theories surrounding the "trans-positating fillifitation of ferrous ions in a structural matrix" that makes the excellent juvenile Tyrannosaurus rex femur you recently discovered take on the deceptive appearance of a rusty 9-mm Sears Craftsman automotive crescent wrench.

The claims made about planet X remind me so much of this humorous letter.

People should go to Zetatalk and the Poleshift ning and decide for themselves - don't take my or your word on it.

Please show me the proof that geological poleshifts don't happen. People don't even have a solid theory on where the moon came from. You have a magic viewer that let's you see all of earth's 4.5 billion year history?

Zetatalk and Nancy have been bang on in hundreds of predictions. They explained why they gave a false date for 2003, and they said parts of Asia would sink UP TO 80ft, clearly implying that number is the maximum of the range and not the precise target of the prediction, as some coastal parts of SE Asia is now permanently flooded, albeit by a few meters.

Next on deck, major adjustment of the New Madrid fault, followed by another major EQ in Japan, these events will happen over the next few months.

Planet X explains many things that are happening that can't otherwise be explained:

1. Hilary Clinton recalled every ambassador and envoy last year, NEVER been done before.

2. We are on the verge of martial law - only makes sense if they know what is going to happen to the New Madrid.
3. FEMA camps across the country, many built where there have been NO natural disasters before, built to hold 100x more people than have been displaced by historical disasters like Katrina.

4. Huge increases in world tectonic activity, earthquakes, volcanoes, sinkholes, weird noises, fireballs, floods - all explained by the magnetic force of Planet X.

5. Huge animal die offs - explained by methane releases, birds are very sensitive (canary in the coal mine) and the screwed up magnetosphere.

6. Crop circles - many incredible huge intricate ones could only have been done by ET's warning us of the poleshift

7. Huge increase of UFO sightings around the world, again to warn us about dangerous areas, if you look at most areas where the UFO's are seen it is in coastal areas, near volcanoes, near fault lines

8. Unprecendented mass resignations of the world's top postions, there have been over 700 since the beginning of the year, in this terrible economy, usually there would be a couple dozen in a normal year.

Check it out for yourself people, DON'T take my word or anyones elses, two months ago I would have called myself crazy as well.

poleshift.ning.com...

edit on 25-4-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: Didn't write anything on first pass........

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join