It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: Planet Seen From Antarctica

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

WHAT IF that is a real planet? How can we know for certain what the effects would be? Have we ever been accosted by another planet before?

1. The positions of known objects would not be as predicted
2. Everyone could see it

New planets would NOT
1. cause quakes
2. change the weather
3. cause animal die offs
4. cause volcanic eruptions
or any of the other wacko claims used to justify the existence of another planet

well see, you're saying something different from what others who are debating me said. So in my mind, that kinda gives me a little bit more confidence in my outside the box thinking.. just saying..

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
*news flash*

reports coming in regarding two white dudes been ripped apart by a polar bear in Antarctica holding giant moon pic

source ...blow a whistle up my azz

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Did this mystery planet simply teleport into place by ours? You know, it takes a lot of time for bodies to move through the vastness of space - we'd sort have noticed the approach of a new planet.

Of course, the complete lack of gravitational effects on our planet is a tad suspect as well.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

well see, you're saying something different from what others who are debating me said. So in my mind, that kinda gives me a little bit more confidence in my outside the box thinking.. just saying..

So your argument is based on ignorance? You mean that because you don't know and others do not know you are more confident that wacko claims are more realistic?

1. cause quakes
2. change the weather
3. cause animal die offs
or any of the other wacko claims used to justify the existence of another planet

Only the Moon is associated with quakes or volcanic eruptions. It is correlated with some rare/uncommon low intensity quakes. The Sun is not. How is some new planet sized mass going to affect these events if the Sun does not?

Animal die offs are not correlated with celestial events. They are connected to a wide range of events close to the ground.

The weather is affected by the Sun because it supplies the energy driving weather. How is some planet NOT emitting energy going to affect the weather?

These claims are made by people that are hoaxers. They make all kinds of spurious claims that can be quickly discounted as ludicrous by turning on the thinking cap.
edit on 22-4-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So your argument is based on ignorance? You mean that because you don't know and others do not know you are more confident that wacko claims are more realistic?

1. cause quakes
2. change the weather
3. cause animal die offs

Only the Moon is associated with quakes or volcanic eruptions. It is correlated with some rare/uncommon low intensity quakes. The Sun is not. How is some new planet sized mass going to affect these events if the Sun does not?

Animal die offs are not correlated with celestial events. They are connected to a wide range of events close to the ground.

The weather is affected by the Sun because it supplies the energy driving weather. How is some planet NOT emitting energy going to affect the weather?

These claims are made by people that are hoaxers. They make all kinds of spurious claims that can be quickly discounted as ludicrous by turning on the thinking cap.
edit on 22-4-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

Never once did I state that I believed the God damn claim.. READ BEFORE YOU COME AT ME.

All I've been saying since my FIRST POST is "what if......... how would we know......"

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

the video is set to private?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Never once did I state that I believed the God damn claim.. READ BEFORE YOU COME AT ME.

All I've been saying since my FIRST POST is "what if......... how would we know......"

Calm down while I explain. I am telling you how we'd know.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Can't even view the video. Why are you wasting our time?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I can't view it. It says private video...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlynn2012

Can't even view the video. Why are you wasting our time?

Its private because they dont want a copyright claim against them. Seems funny i comment on their video, then its set to private lol. I mentioned that stealing peoples videos, and posting them could result in a DMCA claim against them. Maybe they thought it was my video LOL. Maybe they thought i was going to put in a DMCA claim??

Job done...HOAX gone....from that channel at least lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Not only that, but if this were real it would be all over the news by now lol.

How could something like that go unnoticed by NASA?

Ahhh someone still stuck in the matrix willing to believe the lies of the mainstream propaganda media not to mention NASA....waiting until THEY tell you what to think of next. What is even more weird is that it shows that you have been a member of ATS since 2006?!?! What an interesting post indeed

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's weird to me, that people who think the government hides things would then assume NASA is some weird exception. Of ALL agencies, NASA would clearly be one of the most untrustworthy and you don't have to think the UFO phenomenon is real (along with several astronauts, mind you) to see that - space technology alone would take up a big chunk of the Black Budget!

And even though I think this is a hoax, we should give everything a good look-me-over - anythings possible, especially with regards to things like planets and stars... We've only been to the moon first hand, folks. Our understanding of space and time is EXTREMELY immature.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Seriously... isn't there some common sense? You see an object which is totally pixelated. First answer is "maybe the moon"? DOES THE MOON LOOK LIKE THAT?!

And this thread makes it to front page...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

And this thread makes it to front page...

The "front page" is a hoax.

(
)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

WHAT IF that is a real planet? How can we know for certain what the effects would be? Have we ever been accosted by another planet before?

1. The positions of known objects would not be as predicted
2. Everyone could see it

New planets would NOT
1. cause quakes
2. change the weather
3. cause animal die offs

No, he's not.

He's saying there simply cannot be this rogue planet that people claim exists. And even if there were some bizzaro-orbit planet, it wouldn't be causing all these normal earthly occurrences that people are going Chicken Little over lately.

What some of the rest of us are saying is IF THERE WERE A PLANET THAT CLOSE AS SHOWN IN THAT VIDEO, we would be #ed beyond all belief.

No contradiction at all. A little discernment is all you need.
edit on 22-4-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Mass panic, is a terrible thing for people who already have an >attempted< escape, or burrowing plan.

I don't understand. How is this a terrible thing for people who already DO have an attempted escape/burrowing plan? Wouldn't they be better off and be less likely to panic?

As much as I dissagree with this whole "the govt will never tell us, so as not to panic us", theory. And although I do not believe that such a monumental event would be kept totallt secret in the final stages, there are some valid reasons for TPTB, not to tell people of an upcomming event or catastrophy.

Main reason would be food and resources. If a worldwide disaster was going to happen, well this planet has 4 billion people..lol After all the MEga-Tsunami's, Volcanioc Erruptions, Super-storms etc, There will be very few reaources left intact.

Warrning people and allowing many to hide and survive, would mean not enough to go around for the Governments and all the wealthy folks when they come up out of thier little holes in the ground.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if, and when something dose happen and they do finally crawl out of their holes, those who were left to fend for themselves and did manage to survive, will probably be rounded up and killed to keep most resources remaining, from being depleated too quickly.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Not to disagree or any thing, but there are reports from all around the world about unusual sounds coming from the earth, almost like a low rumble sonic sound. And no one can give a good reason for it, not even small town city officials. No, I personally haven't heard/felt it but I don't doubt that others have. Whether it's due to fracking or just Planet Earth moaning and shifting, who knows. One thing is for sure, there has been a lot of earth quakes for the last year. And no, I don't expect the gov. to tell us any thing if they knew.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
hey i think this is the video but this one is not private.

it also looks fake/cgi

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Also know as depopulation. Thin down the herd, so to speak. It does make sense, even tho it sounds callous. But yes, food already is scarce and in the time of an emergency, they are going to protect themselves and their families first. The rest of us will have to fend for ourselves or die.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

While that's a theory and it simply isn't supported by fact. Let's look at other doomsday prophecies as examples. The people that stock up on food and other supplies have been doing so for years. So if the government confirmed an EOTW scenario it wouldn't affect these peoples behavior. The other people that buy into doomsday prophecies either do nothing to prepare or they kill themselves and their loved ones. So, TPTB would actually win out by announcing the end of the world because you'd see an increase in suicides and murders which in turn extends the amount of existing supplies.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join