It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: Planet Seen From Antarctica

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
This is old...and fake

check out the debunk vid below

Posted known hoaxes.....ban??????

And if the OP didn't know it was a hoax, then are you still for banning? Trash the thread, ok - ban the OP, hell no..

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

haha fair enough, a ban is a bit too over the top......it just needs to be put in the HOAX bin, where it belongs

OP..did you post that on Beforeitsnews?? Looking for views isit?? lol

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
No offence but do you really think people with telescopes etc would not notice a giant planet? Not to mention the effects on Earth would be 1000times worse if it was at that distance.

The earthquakes alone would rip the planet's crust up and do a rug shaker on us all. An object that massive would have caused some serious gravitational anomilies on earth like 5000 ft. tsunamis, earthquakes that make the movie 2012 look like a day at the fair and every volcano on the planet would be erupting with the extinct ones right along with them. Lastly the earth's rotation might even landlock.

This film is 100% full of fail. You can fake a planet, you cannot fake the effects it would cause on us.
edit on 21-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have listened to this video over and over and over and I can not hear any dang whistle being blown!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ok if there was a planet/moon there I wouldn't be able to go fishing,the tide would be all scewed up!
Please put in skunk works and ban the OP from posting.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but a little common sense goes along way.

edit on 21-4-2012 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Definitely a hoax. No parallax, nor visible movement in the flags, which implies it's just a hi-res image with some terrible camera shake fakery and random audio.

Plus everyone down here in the southern hemisphere would be able to see it.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

WHAT IF that is a real planet? How can we know for certain what the effects would be? Have we ever been accosted by another planet before?

1. The positions of known objects would not be as predicted
2. Everyone could see it

New planets would NOT
1. cause quakes
2. change the weather
3. cause animal die offs
4. cause volcanic eruptions
or any of the other wacko claims used to justify the existence of another planet

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

NASA wouldn't miss it, they just wouldn't tell us.

I have a thread on this very topic. Your claim is baseless.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
is there really any doubt that this is fake? really?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Mass panic, is a terrible thing for people who already have an >attempted< escape, or burrowing plan.

I don't understand. How is this a terrible thing for people who already DO have an attempted escape/burrowing plan? Wouldn't they be better off and be less likely to panic?

I'm not talking about them panicking..

What did you mean?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Its been posted before and was quickly determined as a fake.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think ATS should have a star-based "trust" system. All users start with five stars. If a poster posts a hoax, they lose a star... after 6 months they gain a star. if they lose all five stars they lose the ability to start new topics (for six months, obv). This would create a structure of trust.

And we'd he able to judge quickly if a poster is a serial hoax poster.

It'd also encourage people to do 2 mins of research before posting things, helping us all deny a bit more ignorance.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Xcalibur254

Not only that, but if this were real it would be all over the news by now lol.

How could something like that go unnoticed by NASA?

well you're on A....T...S... and .. by far.. out of the entire internet's breach of forums.. THIS is the one where people are pretty skeptical about NASA and their "authority".. so in saying "well how could something like that go unnoticed by NASA" .. seems a little bit childish concerning the mindset we hold here.. i don't know if you're new here or not but if you haven't grasped the concept of whats going on here on this area of the internet.. you might want to re-check your protuberance. I mean.. it seems kind of.. (not to be insulting) .. but .. intuitively backwards for you to phrase such a thing.. when the vast majority of people here are here to discuss matters er.. QUESTIONING the powers that be.. and their capabilities...

this isn't CNN or.. Yahoo or AOL where you mention average every day type comments based on average every day type of nonsensical banter you know..

just trying to inform you that you sound kind of out of place in the manner of which you posed your statement.

I mean .. REALLY out of place IMO. Again.. don't know if you're NEW here.. or not... don't know your way arounnnd or what not..

Who else thinks ATS users should have the ability to close down threads like this through some kind of voting system?

you seem awfully anxious to halt conversation about certain topics.

with all the hubbub about disinfo agents... if you are one...
maybe be a bit more concise in your prose.. striking a more humble position in order to exact your purpose in gaining your commission...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The gullible still exist. So much for evolution.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
And the tides stays the same? thats interesting if another body was close by

edit on 22-4-2012 by VoidInMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reply to post by blend57

Who else thinks ATS users should have the ability to close down threads like this through some kind of voting system?

That's a great idea, you get my vote.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I think most of us would agree that this is unreal, let us move on now...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Shadow Herder

Was Michael J. Fox in Antarctica recently?

I'm gonna get flamed for that one

Its okay because he is rich.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

THIS is the one where people are pretty skeptical about NASA and their "authority".. so in saying "well how could something like that go unnoticed by NASA" .. seems a little bit childish concerning the mindset we hold here..

When people think that there is only NASA that looks up it reveals a closed minded understanding of the world. There are many space agencies from many lands. The US, Russia, and China have all launched manned vehicles into space. There are observatories all over the world looking up. There are many ore astronomers looking up. Many people point to one group amongst hundreds and make a sweeping statement we see an example of generalization from one example.

when the vast majority of people here are here to discuss matters er.. QUESTIONING the powers that be.. and their capabilities...

It seems to me that your argument is that you have no position other than to try and ban or chastise those that have a differing opinion. Buck up.

The obvious part of your post is that you made no effort at all to support the hoax that is being discussed.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I'm not trying to validate the viewpoint of the OP, but it sounds like you rely too much on the MSM. Also, are you aware that NASA does not operate within the structure of your government. It is an independent entity, as is the FBI, CIA, NSA, FEMA and most of the other "letter agencies." A little bit off topic, but needed to be said nonetheless. I'm all about educating people, so don't take this the wrong way please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join