It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: Planet Seen From Antarctica

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
As 7 billion all thought of love at the same time that love pushed the moon of Saturn off its collision course to just barely miss earth and put it back in its original orbit around Saturn....congrats all we beat 2012....

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
Audio Translation for ATS.....

Explorer #1 Am I holding it high enough?

Camera Man: No a little to the left.

Exp 1: how bout now?

Cam : stop moving the pic its shaking all over the place.

Exp 1: I can't stop shaking, I'm freezing my nuts off!!

Cam: You have to hold it still if anyone is going to believe this.

Exp1: ok I have held the pic long enough. It's to cold plus there is no way ATS is going to believe this. As soon as we post Phange will be there to ruin our hoax.

Cam: No Way!! these two minutes of shaky video will fool them all. But it is cold out here. F it, two minutes is more then enough to get over on ATS. Lets go get some hot coco....

edit on 21-4-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

At least last sentence is wrong translation. Cam man is saying: "Kurva, došel mi material." It could be translated as: "Damn, cassette ended."
It is some Slavic language. Either Czech, Slovak or Polish. I can not understand anything else because of bad sound quality.

Add:
I listened to it once again and I'm pretty positive it is Czech language. Small mistake: Last sentence should read: "Došel mi kurva materiál." Meaning is same.
edit on 21-4-2012 by JanAmosComenius because: add

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Thats really not true.
Its almost an urban legend. The Govt hides stuff from us. Thats the basis of this whole web site I know. But...
NASA has always been very open with us. They are a research institute and their business is space research.
They aint keeping anything from us.
People make stuff up,they post it on a web forum, then we go to NASA to verify the story. When NASA cannot corroborate the tale, then they are accused of hiding things from us. The perps are never accused of making spit up. Only the Govt is the evil one. They hide stuff. Only to the daft does this make sense.
Does this make sense to you?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

YES ! My point exactly.
They make up a scenario regarding a real object, this time a comet, the made up part is its collision course with earth. They find websites that claim this is true. The person writing has credentials, they quote high ups in made up agencies and it all looks pretty legit.
Then someone, Phage usually, will go to NASA's site, find the revalent data that disproves the outragous claims or finds nothing at all because after all there is nothing to find. Brings that information to the thread where it is then decided by the denizens of ATS that NASA and its employees are BIG FAT LIARS.
The actual liars are never called onto the carpet.
Pathetic really huh?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Facepalm

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by tracehd1

Thats really not true.
Its almost an urban legend. The Govt hides stuff from us. Thats the basis of this whole web site I know. But...
NASA has always been very open with us. They are a research institute and their business is space research.
They aint keeping anything from us.
People make stuff up,they post it on a web forum, then we go to NASA to verify the story. When NASA cannot corroborate the tale, then they are accused of hiding things from us. The perps are never accused of making spit up. Only the Govt is the evil one. They hide stuff. Only to the daft does this make sense.
Does this make sense to you?

You're saying something that can't be verified, as are we - what's the difference? You can't prove that they're not hiding anything, because it's hidden, same reason I can't prove that they ARE.

However we can agree that among other things, the sky has been groaning, moaning and trippin for over a year now, and I doubt it's terrestrial in origin... I'd also be willing to bet that NASA has already almost concluded their research into the phenomenon..

These are the same people who abruptly ended their shuttle program, yet are now flying more engineers and top notch researchers mostly specializing in astro physics, to their facility in Houston. hmmmmm
edit on 21-4-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

See the post following the one you quoted for some solid evidence that NASA does not hide things.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Sorry I cant agree with the sky moaning and groaning. I cant agree because thats somethng thats not happening but people are spreading tales that it is.

The shuttle program was not abruptly ended. Its ending was planned and executed on a schedule.
You're mixing fact and fiction and coming up with faction.
edit on 21-4-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Sorry I cant agree with the sky moaning and groaning. I cant agree because thats somethng thats not happening but people are spreading tales that it is.

The shuttle program was not abruptly ended. Its ending was planned and executed on a schedule.
You're mixing fact and fiction and coming up with faction.
edit on 21-4-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

How can you tell me that it's something that's not happening when I've heard it before?? Interesting how you're lumping a bunch of people up as "spreading tales" simply because you've not heard it. Incredibly arrogant.

As for your post you cite as "proof", that wasn't proof, that was you talking, again.....

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
For starters, saying BeforeItsNews is not credible is like saying ATS or Google is not credible. It is a USER-generated site. Plus I have GOOD reason to believe A T S chooses bans conspiracy sites to selectively shut down threads (all news web is a great example - they kept 404ing a thread a while back because a N W reported on a story, but the story itself was ndependent and reported on by many! )

Saying that, I don't think this is real.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Seriously... beforeitsnews.com
, credible source ?
Oh and its Mort Amsel again , here's some more .
George Washington And The Pleiadians Connection
Heaven Is For Real
Aliens Stop N. Korea Rocket Launch

There is no whistle blower nor any planet Seen From Antarctica , beforeitsnews.com is not credible .

edit on 21-4-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

I agree with all your points except the last one - Beforeitsnews is simply the messenger - the people who upload info to the site may well not be credible just as on this site.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
CGI!@ LOLOL SERIOUS? WE WOULD NOTICE A PLANET RIGHT NEXT TO US LOL

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JanAmosComenius

Thanks for the correction. I knew I couldn't get it all right!!! LOL

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think there would be alot more "action" going on at that camp if that were a planet.
But by coincindence driving home from work the other night last week i saw venus and it looked huge, i didnt recognise it at first and thought it was a plane as there was a huge object not far from it to the left and down around the same size,colour.odd i thought.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The 'film' cuts away just before the segment on the asteroid is shown.
Why isn't there more of a panoramic video capture, showing the setting + the 'anomaly'?
Those are somewhat suspicious circumstances.

I would assume that if information of this nature were legitimate, that we would have a slightly better context to grapple with it from.

Considering the implications, it doesn't add up.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You're 100% correct.... if that was a true video, which I believe we have decided it's not, NASA would never admit it until it was too late. No need for panic, riots, end of the world type of crazies, they would hide any info from the public until they deemed it necessary. However, other scientists from other countries might not be so secretive. That being said, there has been no info any where regarding any visible planet. Sorry folks....

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

This whole argument about "We just don't know, it's never happened before" is laughable. We've never been without the Moon before either. But you know what? We can figure out what would happen if it split on us.

That's called using science, common sense, research, data, etc. Just the same, we are in fact capable of figuring out to a pretty reasonable degree what would happen if a giant-@ss planet was sitting off our southern bow. If you can't grasp that, then by all means loon away.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is old...and fake

check out the debunk vid below

Posted known hoaxes.....HOAX bin me thinks
edit on 21-4-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: a bit overboard

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I've seen it, as it was posted before but now, I feel like we should dig a lil deeper.

WHAT IF that is a real planet? How can we know for certain what the effects would be? Have we ever been accosted by another planet before?

IMO "the effects would be much worse" is not a credible argument in debunking this video. We can't truly prove that. We're just going off of what we've been told, as usual, and we really gotta break free from that.

Sadly, experience is the best teacher.

Drop a quarter on the ground. Notice how it hits the ground and doesn't float away? That's called gravity. Video debunked.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I've seen it, as it was posted before but now, I feel like we should dig a lil deeper.

WHAT IF that is a real planet? How can we know for certain what the effects would be? Have we ever been accosted by another planet before?

IMO "the effects would be much worse" is not a credible argument in debunking this video. We can't truly prove that. We're just going off of what we've been told, as usual, and we really gotta break free from that.

Sadly, experience is the best teacher.

Drop a quarter on the ground. Notice how it hits the ground and doesn't float away? That's called gravity. Video debunked.

I was involved in the original thread with this video. I know it's fake. I'm just tryna think beyond certain boundaries. Is that such a problem?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join