It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: Planet Seen From Antarctica

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Audio Translation for ATS.....

Explorer #1 Am I holding it high enough?

Camera Man: No a little to the left.

Exp 1: how bout now?

Cam : stop moving the pic its shaking all over the place.

Exp 1: I can't stop shaking, I'm freezing my nuts off!!

Cam: You have to hold it still if anyone is going to believe this.

Exp1: ok I have held the pic long enough. It's to cold plus there is no way ATS is going to believe this. As soon as we post Phange will be there to ruin our hoax.

Cam: No Way!! these two minutes of shaky video will fool them all. But it is cold out here. F it, two minutes is more then enough to get over on ATS. Lets go get some hot coco....

edit on 21-4-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

What ever happened to the ban on Before its news? I think I remember a time when any thread based on information from this site was immediatly 404'd.
back on topic
That dreaded attack us from the south of space theory ? Is there really an up and a down in space ? A north, south, east or west ?
Anything approaching from any angle will be seen. The earth does not have a blind spot people.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I dont get it.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I've seen it, as it was posted before but now, I feel like we should dig a lil deeper.

WHAT IF that is a real planet? How can we know for certain what the effects would be? Have we ever been accosted by another planet before?

-points to the moon-
-points to the tides that follow the moon-

need anything else?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Please everyone!!! This has been proven to be a hoax.

Its video of a man holding a photoshopped picture. As other members have said. look at the clouds and the flags, They are not moving!!. So please lets finally put this on in the hoax bin.

And OP.....for future reference, Beforeitsnews is pretty much a tabloid website. You know, like John Travolta just gave birth to the son of satan, when all it actually was he laid a huge dump in a bathroom in Mexico and some lady ran out screaming El Diablo!!!!. So if your checking stuff out on B.I.N. just get a different source before you bring it here. Thanks

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Xaphan

I dont get it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Fox started displaying symptoms of early-onset Parkinson's disease in 1990 while shooting the movie Doc Hollywood, although he was not properly diagnosed until the next year.

I probably shouldn't have made that joke. I actually do feel bad now

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

edit on 21-4-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
When will people stop posting "articles" from BeforesItsNews.com as if it's some sort of credible news source
. May as well start posting headlines from Tabloid news while you're at it.....

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

reply to post by Xaphan

I dont get it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Fox started displaying symptoms of early-onset Parkinson's disease in 1990 while shooting the movie Doc Hollywood, although he was not properly diagnosed until the next year.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
dble post
edit on 21-4-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Why wouldn't they tell us? lol

Panic

Just in case you didn't know...our government and NASA have been proved over and over again of keeping things from us.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Why wouldn't they tell us? How would it benefit them to keep something like that under wraps?

Not trying to start an argument or anything. I'm just genuinely asking, because I don't see the logic behind that.

Mass panic, is a terrible thing for people who already have an >attempted< escape, or burrowing plan. If that was the case, NASA wouldn't classify so many videos. Ironically mostly videos that show purported UFO's and what not.

Nasa is still a .gov domain

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Mass panic, is a terrible thing for people who already have an >attempted< escape, or burrowing plan.

I don't understand. How is this a terrible thing for people who already DO have an attempted escape/burrowing plan? Wouldn't they be better off and be less likely to panic?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
To the OP...I go to before it was News and have found many creditable stories. I know...because I researched the facts of the particular article I was reading. I generally do that when any important news event comes out to play.

The people that put that web-site down appear to be angry because people aren't agreeing with what they say.

It's like they have to push it down your throat that it's not creditable.

I thought ATS was a place to bring your thoughts and ideas and get feed back on it. Some of these people are being rude and basically telling you to g*y since you dared to question a news article on a web-site,which is why you brought it here for....input....not sarcasism. If the story is PoOp then bring on the facts so that the OP and others like him can determine threw the facts what to take home.

Some of you act as if we should go to you first and ask if we can ask questions on a particular subject.....

If this op posted an article and question that's been done here before, then be a big ATS'er and politely point them in the right thread. I've searched out news articles before...couldn't find them and realized I didn't use the correct search terms to find it.

Bottom line...you act like ego driven punks when you sarcastically try to dis-credit the interest and questions of a fellow ATS'er and so what if you are smarter then me or the guy that thought this vid was interesting.....now what?
edit on 21-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Just in case you didn't know...our government and NASA have been proved over and over again of keeping things from us.

lol like Elenin...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Mass panic, is a terrible thing for people who already have an >attempted< escape, or burrowing plan.

I don't understand. How is this a terrible thing for people who already DO have an attempted escape/burrowing plan? Wouldn't they be better off and be less likely to panic?

I'm not talking about them panicking..

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Every day I love you more and more.

Enough to even ignore those wacky eyes.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Anyone with experience in CGI or even graphics for that matter could see the horrible amateurs attempt. Just goes to show how easy it is for even someone terrible at it to fool a lot of people.
edit on 21-4-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Xaphan

I dont get it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, ok.
wow, yeah ya do. (feel bad)
Hindsight being what it is. I noticed that too. I look for it in his later movies and I've noticed the subtle signs. Too bad about him, I really think he is extremely talented. What was the movie where he was a mail room clerk / executive and kept changing his clothes ? I saw hints of the disease in him in that movie too. Which I loved btw.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yeah,

whats bat boy been up to lately ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join