It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Call for Mark of Beast - Carbon (666) Trading and the Biosphere Reserves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
I thought there was something about renouncing Jesus before you took the mark. Am I wrong about that?

You can't renounce Yeshua once you give yourself to him. His Holy Spirit will see you through the execution and give you the serenity to accept it. Everybody dies,would you prolong your life here and lose eternity? Yeshua said those who seek to keep their life shall lose it and those who seek to lose it shall keep it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Yes we should be guided by love, but what is love to God

John 14:15 "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."

John 15:10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.

1 John 5:3 This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

Love to God is being obedient to His commandments, and His commandments means the Decalogue

Jesus never did away with the Law, he affirmed it time and time again in the New Testament

Can I ask you where the 1000 year sabbath rest takes place, on the earth or when we are in heaven, and where in the bible it talks about 'healing the nations' during this time? I know clearly where the Bible says this takes place but I want to confirm there is no confusion on your end.

It is just that the way you have phrased it seems exactly how Satan is said to come first counterfeiting the second coming of Jesus to become the New Age Movement's 'Christ'. Here Satan promises a golden age and 1000 years of peace on earth if we follow Him and weed out the hated sect that remain steadfast in keeping obedience to God by following God's commands only. He is also said to convince the world of his divine power, and worthiness to be worshiped by performing 'miracles' of healing (ala, healing the nations)

Can you also tell me if Jesus' feet ever touch the earth during his second coming?
edit on 22-4-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
And here I was thinking this was going to be a discussion on a UN tax that we should all be concerned about..

silly me

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Hydroman
I thought there was something about renouncing Jesus before you took the mark. Am I wrong about that?

You can't renounce Yeshua once you give yourself to him. His Holy Spirit will see you through the execution and give you the serenity to accept it. Everybody dies,would you prolong your life here and lose eternity? Yeshua said those who seek to keep their life shall lose it and those who seek to lose it shall keep it.
What I meant was, I thought that before you could get the mark, you had to renounce Jesus. So, if they say, "You must renounce Jesus before you accept this," then you'd know that must be the mark of the beast. Am I wrong about this?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Can I ask you where the 1000 year sabbath rest takes place, on the earth or when we are in heaven, and where in the bible it talks about 'healing the nations' during this time? I know clearly where the Bible says this takes place but I want to confirm there is no confusion on your end.

It is just that the way you have phrased it seems exactly how Satan is said to come first counterfeiting the second coming of Jesus to become the New Age Movement's 'Christ'. Here Satan promises a golden age and 1000 years of peace on earth if we follow Him and weed out the hated sect that remain steadfast in keeping obedience to God by following God's commands only. He is also said to convince the world of his divine power, and worthiness to be worshiped by performing 'miracles' of healing (ala, healing the nations)

Can you also tell me if Jesus' feet ever touch the earth during his second coming?

The distinction can be made in different directions. If you read Barnabas, he says the end comes at the end of the 6th day.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

With God, is the end ever apart from the new beginning?

Isaiah 46:10

"I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please."

You are correct that Revelation 22 speaks of the healing of the nations. It is also worth mentioning what the Hebrews say about the two places. The excluded middle is to know that what we are doing here in the roots below is producing the fruit on the tree above. Time is not what we perceive it to be.

Future bliss can neither be imagined, explained, or described. We know nothing of its nature, form, greatness, or beauty, its quantity or quality. This much one should know, the phrase עולם הבא, 'the world to come' does not imply that it is a world yet to be called into existence; it exists already, but the phrase is employed to describe the life into which those who are in the present stage of existence will be transposed when they throw off this mortal coil.--Tanchum. Vayikra.

1 “Come, let us return to the LORD.
He has torn us to pieces
but he will heal us;
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.
2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,

---PAUSE HERE FOR A MOMENT AND REFLECT ON WHAT IS BEING SAID. TWO DAYS IS TWO THOUSAND YEARS. REVIVE AND RESTORE.

that we may live in his presence.
3 Let us acknowledge the LORD;
let us press on to acknowledge him.
As surely as the sun rises,
he will appear;
he will come to us like the winter rains,
like the spring rains that water the earth.”

(Luke 17:20-21 KJV) And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: [21] Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! or, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

How do you see it? Also, how do you think I see it? Compare the two.

Make sure you read Galatians 3 at the end.

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Faith in Jesus only. Do you know how to spot a false teacher? They will not proclaim Jesus as the Messiah. I will say it again. Jesus is the only way, truth and life. Is that clear enough?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

the UN carbon tax is merely one aspect of the entire control grid which is being implemented to bring about the 'mark of the beast system' by which through accepting it you will legally become condemnable before God at the judgement and revoke your name from the Book of Life.

Yes the carbon tax is control and deception yadda yadda yadda....but it is not the 'mark of the beast'

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

You are on the right track here hydroman, knowledge about what the mark of the beast is will increase as we approach the end and experience the great test. By gaining a full understanding of what God's Seal is and rejecting it for the alternative you will be renouncing your allegiance to Jesus.

Some foundational texts to look at

Ezekiel 20:12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.

Ezekiel 20:20 Keep my Sabbaths holy, that they may be a sign between us. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God."

Is it possible to worship someone other than the Lord, of course it is....

Exodus 31:17 It is a sign (Hebrew - 'Owth') between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed

SIGN: Hebrew: 'owth', meaning - sign, token, ensign, mark, a distinguishing mark, signal, banner, remembrance

look up the word meanings here
classic.net.bible.org...
www.blueletterbible.org...

Now the question needs to be asked, does God have a sign/mark to signify you are His people....obviously the above texts say it is keeping the sabbath.

Why does God tell us who are facing this final last days test to 'Worship Him who made the Heavens, the Earth, the sea and the springs of water' (Revelation 14:7).....he is telling us don't worship/pay homage/bow down to someone else, that He is our creator and to worship Him.

Exodus 20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

What is this verse in Exodus telling us? It is saying I am the Lord your God that created you, in this commandment you will find God giving his authority as the law giver that he rules over the whole universe because he created it. He is saying by keeping the Sabbath you are acknowledging that you accept me as your Lord.

-----------------------------------
So too the beast power has told us what it's mark is. These are official quotes from the Catholic Church:

“Sunday is our mark or authority...the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact.” — Catholic Record of London, Ontario, September 1, 1923.

“Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change (Saturday Sabbath to Sunday) was her act...And the act is a mark of her ecclesiastical authority in religious things.” — H.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons.

This is what the beast power says keeping the Sunday means....

“Protestants...accept Sunday rather than Saturday as the day for public worship after the Catholic Church made the change...But the Protestant mind does not seem to realize that...In observing the Sunday, they are accepting the authority of the spokesman for the church, the Pope.” — Our Sunday Visitor, February 15, 1950.

“It was the Catholic church which...has transferred this rest to Sunday in remembrance of the resurrection of our Lord. Therefore the observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the (Catholic) church.” — Monsignor Louis Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism of Today, p. 213.

They are saying, by keeping the Sunday you are accepting the authority and paying homage to the Pope. The same authority that says,

"The Pope has the power to change times, to abrogate law, and to dispense with all things, even the precepts of Christ." - Decretal De Translat. Espiscop. Cap.

The Pope who says his word is above the Bible, is above the Word of God.

God is telling us in this last end days test, choose who you give authority to in your life, God your creator or the laws of man who says he is above God.

By worshiping on Sunday......('Webster's International Dictionary, 19th edition' - Sunday...so called because this day was anciently dedicated to the sun, or its worship ) you are actually paying a homage to the ancient pagan Sun gods whose false religion Lucifer/Satan was the originator of. In a sense, by choosing the Sunday, when the world wide Sunday law comes in place, you are actually choosing to follow Satan. God does not judge those currently who are not following the sabbath command, only when you know it is important to God in your heart that he will expect you to keep it from then on or also from the time of the tribulation onwards when it will be made known to the masses that it is important to God.

I suggest you watch this vid to have the concepts more fully explained to you www.youtube.com...

It is also wise to look into the movements that are setting this all in motion to create a Sunday law, also look into the United Nation's World Council of Churches involvement in bringing about this worldwide law
edit on 22-4-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I had a good look at the video you suggested and took notes as I watched.

I asked the question does the feet of Jesus touch the earth during his second coming....the answer to the question is NO, he comes back and while He is still in the air we are called up with him and go with Him to the heavenly kingdom where we remain for 1000 years. It is during His third coming to the Earth after the 1000 years is up that we return with Him, coming back down with the Heavenly city and Jesus' feet touch the ground at the Mount of Olives.

I have to say that the video contains some of the laziest most dangerous theology I have ever seen and entirely sets people up for Satan's end time deception.

He advocates that the great tribulation begins AFTER the time of the rapture (translation).... This is terrible research, the Great Tribulation begins in Revelation 13 and continues through chapters 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and all the way up to Chapter 19. The Bible is very clear that we are all still hear during the Tribulation. The Hebrews were still in Egypt when the plagues came down upon the Egyptians. The plagues fell around them but not on them. What is the point of the tribulation as a final process to sort out the sheep from the goats if all the sheep have already been taken away????? It is completely nonsensical.

When does Chuck Missler say the 1000 year millennium begins???? After He has comeback down to Earth with the heavenly city (which would be the third coming) Chuck says....Well this again by Chuck is COMPLETELY INCORRECT. The 1000 year period begins as soon as we are called up with Jesus in the sky, just as Revelation chapter 20 (which talks about the 1000 years) follows Chapter 19 when Jesus returns and translates us.

How is it that Chuck says the Millennium begins once the heavenly city has come down to rest on the Earth (ala Revelation chp 21 New Jerusalem) yet the newly established heavenly kingdom on earth is suppose to last forever????? Once again a completely nonsensical understanding.

Read Revelation 20:4, which completely destroys the idea of any per-tribulation translation (rapture) from harm

"... and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. "

clearly not raptured away from harm if they are beheaded huh!!!

Read Revelation 18, 19, 20 and 21....you will see exactly from the order of events given that everything I said is Biblically true and Chuck's understanding is clearly false
edit on 25-4-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You are partially correct on this train of thought....but what percentage of the population have given themselves completely over to Jesus and set to dedicated their lives for His purposes????

I know heaps of people that have been baptized in their youth that have completely walked away from God. I know multitude upon multitudes of people that would identify as being Christian but their faith plays no significant role in their life.

What is God going to do with the vast multitudes of people who are lukewarm in their faith (probably more than 90% of people today) or have been led into apostate practices when before the end comes we need to be separated into 2 distinct groups, those in the Book of Life and those that will be slain along with Satan at judgement.

also, your advocacy for money being the mark of the beast lacks understanding and evidence to back it up. So a mere medium of efficient exchange and a store of value is somehow so reprehensible to God that he is going to exclude you from inheriting eternal life because of it, even if you have just two cents to rub together.

Where is your evidence that the beast power says that money is its mark?
Where is your evidence that God's seal or mark of his divine authority is in opposition to the beast's mark, that is to have no ability to have a medium of exchange?

You advocating that all along throughout history where people work to earn an income that somehow this is in complete opposition to the precepts of God and a time is coming that anyone you seeks to earn an income to provide for their families needs is unworthy to enter heaven in God's eyes. Hmmm, right!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

The best we can do is gather perspectives and then connect the dots looking back. If you examine the views of 10 prophecy scholars, you will get 10 views. Afterward, yours is the 11th. Mine is yet another. There's only one thing we can know by faith, or it would be fact. Faith is the substance of things hoped for. What actually happens goes beyond our reasoning of it in this present state and age. All things are revealed when we are in the presence of Christ. From what I can see, we are the witness here of these events. We are in ignorance for a reason. It eliminates duplicity and it ensures our grounds for acquittal later when the trial begins. I think this is what our reality is. It's a grounds for the trial. We are here benefiting from the example. Our adversary is to be overcome by us in this world, yet our advocate is necessary to fully overcome the ignorance. Our advocate is also an informed witness who has no culpability in the trial.

Think about what is coming for the fallen beings that know what is behind the veil and still disobey. What happens to those, in ignorance, who willingly walk from God for their own selfishness in this world, denying the advocate's help in the trial? Consider what happens to those, in their ignorance, who willingly embrace the hope of faith and seek the advocates assistance?

God is the judge. Satan is the accuser (also the deceiver). We are the unwillingly violated witness in ignorance and blindness to our adversary. Christ is the advocate for mankind. He also has the payment for our penalties on the day of the trial. Who is redeemed when the trial is over? Does God honor a contract between third parties if one party is not informed of the details? Does Satan and his minions know the details? Yes. Do we? No. Do we know the details enough to believe in God and know his contractual requirements by law? Yes. Romans 1 says we can see them in nature. The true Word is Living. Christ can be read and so can nature.

I consider this verse set from John 2. Consider that this is the chapter setting up John 3 and rebirth through baptism of the water and spirit. I have a good article listed in my signature link on this.

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

Jesus does not need testimony of our hearts. He already knows us better than we know ourselves. What he requires is our faith that he has our future secured. That's all I need to know. We can leave the details up to Him and God. I'm just glad to know some of it, but also relieved I don't know anything beyond the faith and hope I have in this coming future.

If God is a just judge, the ignorant and blind and lame and crippled here on in this place will be healed and forgiven. God is love. Love keeps no record of wrongs against those who do the same.

That's allot to say. I say that to then answer your comments. We don't know. I'm glad to be ignorant for now. Faith is enough.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I would not be so glad to be ignorant right now when we are on the cusp of Satan great end time deception and God's final test.

Hosea 4:6 - I will destroy my people because they are ignorant. You have refused to learn, so I will refuse to let you be my priests. You have forgotten the teachings of your God, so I will forget your children.

At the end of the 3 angels messages in Revelation chapter 14:12, God calls his saints as those 'who obey God's commandments and remain faithful to Jesus.

When it comes to the great end times testing faith is not enough to see you through, you need also to be obedient to God's law. My message throughout this thread is to inform you that the test is going to be on the 4th commandment, that currently all those people who keep Sunday or something else other than the Sabbath are transgressing God's law.

I am not in ignorance of what is going to happen. All that I have told you here is correct and I would be prepared to be tortured and killed today for my testimony to this.

You are correct that Satan and his minions know the details, and I will provide you with two videos from some of Satan's minions that confirm exactly what I have said.

This first video is of an ex-Satanist revealing the information he was told was going to happen by his Satanic priest.

This second video is information relayed from a Jesuit bishop confirming the truth and accuracy of the major source of my information on this thread. The Jesuits are the militant arm of the papacy. Revelation 13:2 '...This Dragon [Satan] gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. And seeing that Satan gave the Pope his seat of authority, the Jesuits therefore would be another minion of Satan.

The Bible says in Revelation 12:17, 'So the dragon was enraged with the woman [God's end-time church], and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.'

In Revelation 19:10 we find that, '....for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy'.

You will recall from the second video which group was described as having the 'spirit of prophecy'.

You can see from the following statement by the Catholic church [the sea beast/little horn power] again who they say are the ones you keep the commandments of God.

“Perhaps the boldest thing, the most revolutionary change the Church ever did, happened in the first century. The holy day, the Sabbath, was changed from Saturday to Sunday. ‘The day of the Lord’ was chosen, not from any direction noted in the Scriptures, but from the (Catholic) Church’s sense of its own power...People who think that the Scriptures should be the sole authority, should logically become 7th Day Adventists, and keep Saturday holy.” — St. Catherine Church Sentinel, Algonac, Michigan, May 21, 1995.

source www.godssabbathtruth.com...

The information that I have presented in this thread is the major part of the 3 Angels messages of revelation 14 that will go out with a loud voice as we come to and enter the tribulation period. Read over the points made in my previous posts and see that it is all cross-referenced against multiple biblical passages proving legitimacy and critique defense. It is the duty of those people (i.e 'the offspring of the woman', Rev 12:17) that have been revealed this knowledge to spread it and pass it on to call God's people out of apostate religious practices and not to receive the beast's mark by telling you exactly what it is and how it will be implemented.

To follow up on further information on this, seek out the video series by Professor Walter Veith under the Title 'Total Onslaught' found on youtube and the website amazingdiscoveries.tv and the books 'The Great Controversy' or 'Last Day Events' which you can search out and find to read for free here egwwritings.org...

These are all Adventist sources, and the books are by the person who the Jesuits say in the second video is the only one they consider to be a modern day prophet of God and that they don't want you to read any of her writings because you will then know all of their (the Jesuit's) plans

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Being ignorant is a spiritual matter. We don't need to win the battle. For us, living in obedience is enough. The war and battle is not ours to fight. In this trial, we are the witness. God is the judge. Christ is the advocate. Satan is the accuser and deceiver.

If you were to strip away the names, we see that the law judges us until the advocate (Character of Christ) fulfills the law. The adversary (Pride / Selfishness / Greed) is vanquished when the law is no longer necessary. Love replaces the need for law when the spirit is holy. Remember, there is only one God. God is one. The names are many. We are all names give by God under heaven.

Ephesians 3

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Most people cling to the thought of ownership and forget that we are all one in the spirit of God. I am not speaking of the "we are all one" stuff from new age. I am speaking of the gift of life we are given by God. God participates. We are a soul and a spirit in this life. The spirit is behind the veil of our temple. The body is the temple. Our soul resides in the temple, yet we only see God when we love him. He was always there.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Your line of argument is really a moot point....you are questioning the legality of whether it is right or not to be judged on the 4th commandment. We can throw verses at each other all day long and while to me personally my verses outlined seem much more clear cut and relevant to the end time test, ultimately no clear conclusion is going to come about by that way of discussion.

The facts are that God's mark is the Sabbath, that we are told by Roman Catholic sources that the 'mark' of their authority is Sunday, we are told by the Satanic sources that worshiping on Sunday means that they are paying homage to Satan (as outlined in the first video of my last post).

Is that not enough for you....are you actually trying to learn what the beast's mark is to draw Christians out of Babylon so they will not receive God's wrath or not.

If you want to discuss if the papacy is the sea beast/little horn power then that is fine (that is easy to prove and information is readily available all over the place to support that categorically)

You do not seem to comment on the extra sources I present. Do you even look into them or are they just too clear-cut for you that they can not be argued against????

The facts of the matter are that if you keep the Sunday and not the Sabbath (Saturday) when the pro Sunday/anti-sabbath civil legislation comes in then you will be lost (and receive God's wrath) and not found in the book of life. If you can see that 97% plus of Christians currently do not keep the sabbath day and see it as no problem at all then you will see that we actually have a major battle on our hands to instill into the hearts of so many that truth and for them to believe it with such conviction that they will be willing to be to hated by their fellow man, unable to buy food and clothing, imprisoned and even killed (which is what the bible tells us what God's people during this time will experience)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reference:

The Beast's Mark
“Sunday is our mark of authority...the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact.” — Catholic Record of London, Ontario, September 1, 1923.

“Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change (Saturday Sabbath to Sunday) was her act...And the act is a mark of her ecclesiastical authority in religious things.” — H.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons

God's Mark

(source: www.biblicalproportions.com... )

Ezekiel 20:12
Moreover also I gave [5414] them my sabbaths, [7676] to be a sign [0226] between me and them, that they might know [3045] that I [am] the LORD [3068] that sanctify [6942] them.

Ezekiel 20:20
And hallow [6942] my sabbaths; [7676] and they shall be a sign [0226] between me and you, that ye may know [3045] that I [am] the LORD [3068] your God. [0430]

Exodus 31:17 It is a sign (Hebrew - 'Owth') between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed

What is the word meaning of this strongs #0226 word

SIGN: Hebrew: 'owth', meaning - sign, token, ensign, mark, a distinguishing mark, signal, banner, remembrance

classic.net.bible.org...
www.blueletterbible.org...
God's Seal
Components of a seal (think royal seal) to give something authority, must contain:
- Their name
- Their Title
- The area over which they are authorized to rule, that is, their dominion

What is God's seal?
- Name: Lord
- Title: Creator
- Dominion: The heavens, the earth, the sea and everything that is in them

Where do we find God's seal given?
In the giving of the 4th commandant to keep the Sabbath

Exodus 20:11 'For in six days the LORD (Name) made (Title: creator/maker) heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is (dominion), and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before questioning the interpretation of the Sea Beast power being the Papacy read thoroughly this website
www.remnantofgod.org...

Great video explaining the mark of the beast and the 144,000

edit on 27-4-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Your suggestion brings with it little commonsense about what is important to God. He is concerned about your allegiance to Him, and expression of your faith and trust in Him through obedience to His Law.

Right. And, you know, taking the mark (whatever it is, I don't necessarily agree with OP, but I don't know anymore than the next guy), is in direct rebellion of God.

Matthew 16:25 -
For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.

The only reason someone would take the Mark of the Beast is to try and save their life, as they will not be able to buy or sell without it. Those who know what it is, and stand against it (Christians), will be forfeiting their lives - For Christ's sake.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join