It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Call for Mark of Beast - Carbon (666) Trading and the Biosphere Reserves

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Tax Transfers and Price Hikes - Carbon (666)

Keep in mind that Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. Your new monitory reserve will likely be the land grabs that the UN has quietly taken in the form of the Biosphere Reserve system around the world. The new financial trading system will be in Carbon Units. To me, this is code for the trading of humans, land and resources. I covered this in more detail HERE. UNESCO and Carbon Trading. Track this to the source and you see the work of Germany and Europe.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

The upcoming United Nations environmental conference on sustainable development will consider a breathtaking array of carbon taxes, transfers of trillions of dollars from wealthy countries to poor ones, and new spending programs to guarantee that populations around the world are protected from the effects of the very programs the world organization wants to implement, according to stunning U.N. documents examined by Fox News.

The main goal of the much-touted, Rio + 20 United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development, scheduled to be held in Brazil from June 20-23, and which Obama Administration officials have supported, is to make dramatic and enormously expensive changes in the way that the world does nearly everything—or, as one of the documents puts it, "a fundamental shift in the way we think and act."

--More than $2.1 trillion a year in wealth transfers from rich countries to poorer ones, in the name of fostering “green infrastructure, ” “climate adaptation” and other “green economy” measures.

What is a Biosphere Reserve? The Grand Canyon is an example. Each country has land set aside that does not have carbon emissions. These lands can be traded for value on the market. Our former Gold reserve was traded for a fiat money system for oil (also Carbon (666). The new reserve will be a digital money system based on carbon footprint. Who has the largest reserves? Third world countries with resources.

DON'T MISS THIS POINT!
The rich nations will be able take their reserves as payment for their ability to pay for goods and services.

Man and the Biosphere Programme

Revelation 13

The Beast out of the Earth
11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e - or of Mankind] That number is 666.

There are three main players in all of this. The Builders (Masons), the Priests (Rome) and the Money Changers (Central Bankers). The Bible outlines these three "Experts in the Law" and I cover this topic Here and HERE.

Notice this point: The first thing Jesus did when entering the temple was to turn the tables of the money changers. A financial table is a balance sheet. The tables of the Moneychangers have been turned since 2008. The benches of the ones selling doves (Peace) have also been turned.

LINK TO UNMG PAGE

In the coming years, those who criticize this will likely be demonized as the destruction of nature and destroying the Earth. In reality, the opposite will be true and this is business as usual for the "Experts" in the law. This system of trading will have one goal: To take land, resources and people as slaves to the system on a global scale.

John 10

1 “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” 6 Jesus used this figure of speech, but the Pharisees did not understand what he was telling them.

7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering." (Luke 11:52)

edit on 21-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Wow, quick Google search for "carbon currency" and tons of articles come up. 6 protons, 6 electrons, and 6 neutrons... the Bible asking the reader for wisdom... seems legit. Could this be God telling the scientific community something as well?

I think it's likely we'll see a move to the new system by 2015, when Israel's blood moons come to pass.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Under what legal authority can Satan condemn someone at the judgement for participating in a carbon tax that will rule them out of being in the Book of Life??? Which of the 10 commandments are they breaking which will rule them out of Heaven??? Your suggestion brings with it little commonsense about what is important to God. He is concerned about your allegiance to Him, and expression of your faith and trust in Him through obedience to His Law.

I am going to approach this matter of the mark of the beast very slowly. Let me layout a few foundational texts.

John 16:2-4 "...the time is coming that whoever kills you will think he offers God service. And these things they do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me. But these things I have told you so that when the time comes, you may remember that I told you them."

1 John 2:3 We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands

Matthew 19:17 "...but if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments"

Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus

Revelation 12:17 "...he [Satan] went to make war with the rest of her offspring [God's people], who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ

Matthew 5:18 Verily I say to you, til Heaven and earth pass away, not one jot or tittle may pass away from the law...

From these few passages written with many of them specifically written for God's people during the end time events what is the general message we are seeing here. It appears that keeping the commandments is central to receiving God's seal to make it into the book of life and those that pursue God's people to try kill them will do because they do not know God commands.

The Bible uses parallels and typologies of past Biblical events to help understand what will happen in the more important future event that prophecy points us towards. For instance, in Revelation 13:15, 16 we read about all these various peoples that are forced to worship the image of the beast under threat of death. This is very similar to a past event found in Daniel chapter 3 about all peoples of the land being commanded to bow down and worship the image of gold of King Nebuchadnezzar under threat of death (the fiery furnace) if you refused. What is going on here in this story of Daniel 3 which makes it a valid test of a person's allegiance to God? This story is testing the allegiance of God's people by seeing if they will keep His commandments, specifically targeting the 2nd commandment of no worship of idols.

In the only other instance in the bible where we hear about multiple plagues coming down upon people like in Revelation chapter 15 and 16 is in the Exodus story from Egypt. It is important to understand what was the reason why God began sending the plagues upon the Egyptians so we can understand why he will do will again to those who have not found their name in the book of life. We find the reason for the plagues in Exodus chapter 5. In reading this story we find that the Hebrews are requesting to take a break from their labours, and specifically in Exodus 5:5 we see why. Pharaoh says, "You make them rest from their labor" (KJV). The word Pharaoh used for rest is 'shabbat' (Strong's #7673) the word which is also found used in Genesis 2:2. Therefore the Hebrews were endeavoring to keep the commands of God by keeping the Sabbath day holy. The reason that the plagues came upon the Egyptians was because Pharaoh instituted a new civil law to double the labors of the Hebrews that would prevent them from being able to keep the Sabbath as God had intended for his people, a civil law that was against the Divine law of God. I put it to you that the test of one's allegiance to God in the last days is going to be a test of the Sabbath day, the fourth commandment.

The Bible tells us who we should worship in the last days, Revelation 14:7 Worship Him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water. We find this similar language in the writing of the fourth commandment in Exodus 20:11, 'For in six days the Lord made the heavens, the earth, the sea and all that is in them'. Whom do you have allegiance to, the final end days test will be asking.

God's seal or mark of authority -
Name: Lord
Title: Creator
Dominion of Authority: over the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them

God's seal is found written in the Fourth commandment. So where is the beast's mark? Let's see what the beast has to say about itself.

“Sunday is our mark or authority...the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact.” — Catholic Record of London, Ontario, September 1, 1923.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

So you're a judaizer? The commandments Christ was commanding you to keep are his commandments because he is our God.

Read Jeremiah 31:31-34

Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the Lord. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

Before Moses even came down from Sinai with the laws the covenant had been broken and they were judged lawless, this was the entire point of Yeshua's new covenant. When they broke that covenant it was negated. This was Yeshua showing them that without him they were dead in their sins. To this day orthodox jews try futiley to keep a broken covenant that no longer exists.

Leave off from the judaizing you're preaching false doctrine.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

How is keeping Sunday worshiping the image of the beast?

“It was the Catholic church which...has transferred this rest to Sunday in remembrance of the resurrection of our Lord. Therefore the observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the (Catholic) church.” — Monsignor Louis Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism of Today, p. 213.

“Protestants...accept Sunday rather than Saturday as the day for public worship after the Catholic Church made the change...But the Protestant mind does not seem to realize that...In observing the Sunday, they are accepting the authority of the spokesman for the church, the Pope.” — Our Sunday Visitor, February 15, 1950.

Here are a few more apt statements from the Catholic Church (the power that fulfills all the characteristics of the sea beast/little horn power and was identified as such by every major protestant reformer before and during the reformation. We also find through research that it is the Jesuits working on behalf of the Vatican that started and remain in control of all the relevant secret societies controlling things now, including the UN)-

“Perhaps the boldest thing, the most revolutionary change the Church ever did, happened in the first century. The holy day, the Sabbath, was changed from Saturday to Sunday. ‘The day of the Lord’ was chosen, not from any direction noted in the Scriptures, but from the (Catholic) Church’s sense of its own power...People who think that the Scriptures should be the sole authority, should logically become 7th Day Adventists, and keep Saturday holy.” — St. Catherine Church Sentinel, Algonac, Michigan, May 21, 1995

“Is Saturday the seventh day according to the Bible and the Ten Commandments? I answer yes. Is Sunday the first day of the week and did the Church change the seventh day - Saturday - for Sunday, the first day? I answer yes. Did Christ change the day’? I answer no!”

“Faithfully yours, J. Card. Gibbons.” — James Cardinal Gibbons, Archbishop of Baltimore, Md. (1877-1921), in a signed letter

“Sunday is a Catholic institution and its claim to observance can be defended only on Catholic principles...From beginning to end of Scripture there is not a single passage that warrants the transfer of weekly public worship from the last day of the week to the first.” — Catholic Press, Sydney, Australia, August 1900.

“It is well to remind the Presbyterians, Baptists, Methodists, and all other Christians, that the Bible does not support them anywhere in their observance of Sunday. Sunday is an institution of the Roman Catholic Church, and those who observe the day observe a commandment of the Catholic Church.” — Priest Brady, in an address reported in The News, Elizabeth, New Jersey, March 18, 1903.

How the 'mark of the Beast' system will come about.............

As the crowning act in the great drama of deception, Satan himself will personate Christ. The church has long professed to look to the Saviour’s advent as the consummation of her hopes. Now the great deceiver will make it appear that Christ has come. In different parts of the earth, Satan will manifest himself among men as a majestic being of dazzling brightness, resembling the description of the Son of God given by John in the Revelation. Revelation 1:13-15. The glory that surrounds him is unsurpassed by anything that mortal eyes have yet beheld. The shout of triumph rings out upon the air: “Christ has come! Christ has come!” The people prostrate themselves in adoration before him, while he lifts up his hands and pronounces a blessing upon them, as Christ blessed His disciples when He was upon the earth.

His voice is soft and subdued, yet full of melody. In gentle, compassionate tones he presents some of the same gracious, heavenly truths which the Saviour uttered; he heals the diseases of the people, and then, in his assumed character of Christ, he claims to have changed the Sabbath to Sunday, and commands all to hallow the day which he has blessed. He declares that those who persist in keeping holy the seventh day are blaspheming his name by refusing to listen to his angels sent to them with light and truth. This is the strong, almost overmastering delusion.

As America, the land of religious liberty, shall unite with the papacy in forcing the conscience and compelling men to honor the false sabbath, the people of every country on the globe will be led to follow her example. The decree enforcing the worship of this day is to go forth to all the world.

Those who honor the Bible Sabbath will be denounced as enemies of law and order, as breaking down the moral restraints of society, causing anarchy and corruption, and calling down the judgments of God upon the earth. Their conscientious scruples will be pronounced obstinacy, stubbornness, and contempt of authority.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

All who in that evil day would fearlessly serve God according to the dictates of conscience, will need courage, firmness, and a knowledge of God and His Word, for those who are true to God will be persecuted, their motives will be impugned, their best efforts misinterpreted, and their names cast out as evil.

Hoarded wealth will become worthless (for God's people). When the decree shall go forth that none shall buy or sell except they have the mark of the beast, very much means will be of no avail. God calls for us now to do all in our power to send forth the warning to the world. The time is coming when we cannot sell at any price. The decree will soon go forth prohibiting men to buy or sell of any man save him that hath the mark of the beast.

Satan says ... “For fear of wanting food and clothing they will join with the world in transgressing God’s law. The earth will be wholly under my dominion.”

When the protection of human laws shall be withdrawn from those who honor the law of God, there will be, in different lands, a simultaneous movement for their destruction. As the time appointed in the decree draws near, the people will conspire to root out the hated sect. It will be determined to strike in one night a decisive blow, which shall utterly silence the voice of dissent and reproof.

For a time the oppressors will be permitted to triumph over those who know God’s holy commandments.... To the last, God permits Satan to reveal his character as a liar, an accuser, and a murderer. Thus the final triumph of His people is made more marked, more glorious, more full and complete.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Yet, the governments of the world are busy preparing a monetary system based on Carbon, the mark of mankind. The rest is the seventh day. That would be the next 1000 years that God demands man rest from his labors. Carbon is technology and our labor is for the Carbon.

If you miss the symbols, you miss the point from the larger perspective. We must rest in peace on the seventh day. To accomplish this, the enemies are made the footstool. Ultimately, the carbon mark is of mankind. He must rest for one day. God will ensure this by bringing the Holy Spirit to mankind and denying baptism to those who were condemned by Jesus in the first century. All 7 billion souls are here to witness Revelation 1:7

Epistle of Barnabas 15:3 "Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

Revelation 1:7

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

Day of Rest

“Where is the promise of his (2nd) Coming? ... But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that ONE DAY is with the Lord as a THOUSAND YEARS, and a THOUSAND YEARS as ONE DAY … the ‘day of the Lord’ will come as a thief in the night … the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up” (II Peter 3:4-10).

“And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years … that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled … And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them … and they (the resurrected righteous) lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years” (The Revelation 20:2-4).

We WILL keep the sabbath. The Carbon mark is on those who do not.

“And on the seventh day God ENDED his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it …” (Genesis 2:2-3).

“For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past … The days of our years are threescore years and ten (70 years); and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years (80 years), yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we FLY AWAY” (Psalms 90:4-10).

The precession of the Earth is approx 26000 years. Divide by 360 and you get 72. This is a Generation.

1948 + 70 (If we are lucky 80) = 2018. Subtract 7 and you know when to begin the Sabbath. Of course, Christ appearing will likely set the stage more clearly.

Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

edit on 21-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Your telling me that the 10 commandments don't apply anymore???? So there is no penalty for idol worship, blaspheming God's name, rape, murder, worshiping other gods....they don't apply huh, God doesn't care???

The 10 commandments that were known in the Garden of Eden before they were formally given to Moses on Mount Sinai, the same 4th commandment that was kept while the Hebrews were slaves in Egypt and also while they fled during the Exodus all before Mount Sinai??? The same 10 commandments that are in heaven now and will stand for all of time...you're saying that they no longer apply....right

1 John 2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment to you, but an old commandment which you have had from the beginning

Isaiah 8:20 to the Law and to the testimony: If they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Galations 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preach to you, let him be eternally condemned!

Isaiah 40:8 The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the Word of God stands forever

Luke 16:17 It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of the pen to drop out of the law

your lack of knowledge of God's Word and insinuations against those who say to keep God's Law show exactly how the mark of the beast system will be implemented. Ignorant Christian's will be taken in by Satan impersonating Jesus' second coming and willingly follow his Sunday law when it comes in.

John 16:2-3 "...the time is coming that whoever kills you will think he offers God service. And these things they do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.

1 John 2:3 We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands
edit on 21-4-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying here about the 1000 years when we are up in heaven before we come back down to earth and have the judgement and the earth made new that this represents a type of sabbath rest according to the texts you provided. I agree with this. BUT, there is also the weekly sabbath rest as well. Can you not see how God's seal is written as part of the 4th commandment, that designates his authority as the Law giver.

Can you not see that Sunday, the pagan day of the Sun is there to pay homage (vicariously or not) to the pagan Sun gods. Please research all the different names of gods representing the Sun throughout history and how paying homage to these is like showing our allegiance/obedience to a false trinity set up by Satan usually represented by father/mother/child rather than father/son/holy spirit.

God is going to allow this great test to sort out the sheep from the goats, to eliminate any lukewarm belief...to decide between who are currently alive on the earth will be in the book of life or be slain along with Satan. God is saying who is it that you serve, the laws of a man or God's laws.

“For example, nowhere in the Bible do we find that Christ or the Apostles ordered that the Sabbath be changed from Saturday to Sunday. We have the commandment of God given to Moses to keep holy the Sabbath day, that is the 7th day of the week, Saturday. Today most Christians keep Sunday because it has been revealed to us by the [Roman Catholic] church outside the Bible.” — Catholic Virginian, October 3, 1947, p. 9, article “To Tell You the Truth.”

“Question: How prove you that the church had power to command feasts and holydays?
“Answer: By the very act of changing the Sabbath into Sunday, which Protestants allow of and therefore they fondly contradict themselves by keeping Sunday strictly, and breaking most other feasts commanded by the same church.
“Question: Have you any other way of proving that the church has power to institute festivals of precept?
“Answer: Had she not such power, she could not a done that in which all modern religionists agree with her; -she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday the first day of the week, for the observance of Saturday the seventh day of the week, a change for which there is no Scriptural authority.” — Stephen Keenan, A Doctrinal Catechism On the Obedience Due to the Church, 3rd edition, Chapter 2, p. 174 (Imprimatur, John Cardinal McCloskey, Archbishop of New York).

“Nowhere in the Bible is it stated that worship should be changed from Saturday to Sunday...Now the Church...instituted, by God’s authority, Sunday as the day of worship. This same Church, by the same divine authority, taught the doctrine of Purgatory long before the Bible was made. We have, therefore, the same authority for Purgatory as we have for Sunday.” — Martin J. Scott, Things Catholics Are Asked About, 1927 edition, p. 136.

“Some theologians have held that God likewise directly determined the Sunday as the day of worship in the New Law, that He Himself has explicitly substituted the Sunday for the Sabbath. But this theory is now entirely abandoned. It is now commonly held that God simply gave His Church the power to set aside whatever day or days she would deem suitable as Holy Days. The (Roman Catholic) Church chose Sunday, the first day of the week, and in the course of time added other days as holy days.” — John Laux, A Course in Religion for Catholic High Schools and Academies, 1936 edition, vol. 1, p. 51.

“St John speaks of the Lord’s day (Rev 1:10) but he does not tell us what day of the week that was, much less does he tell us what day was to take the place of the Sabbath ordained in the commandments. St.Luke speaks of the disciples meeting together to break bread on the first day of the week. Acts 20:7. And St. Paul (1 Cor.16:2) orders that on the first day of the week the Corinthians should lay in store what they designated to bestow in charity on the faithful in Judea: but neither the one or the other tells us that this first day of the week was to be henceforth a day of worship, and the Christian Sabbath; so that truly the best authority we have for this ancient custom is the testimony of the church. And therefore those who pretend to be such religious observers of Sunday, whilst they take no notice of other festivals ordained by the same church authority, show that they act more by humor, than by religion; since Sundays and holidays all stand upon the same foundation, namely the ordinance of the (Roman Catholic) church.” — Catholic Christian Instructed, 17th edition, p. 272-273.
edit on 21-4-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Whose Day of Worship is Sunday?

“They [the Protestants] deem it their duty to keep the Sunday holy. Why? Because the Catholic Church tells them to do so. They have no other reason...The observance of Sunday thus comes to be an ecclesiastical law entirely distinct from the divine law of Sabbath observance...The author of the Sunday law...is the Catholic Church.” — Ecclesiastical Review, February 1914.

“The Sunday...is purely a creation of the Catholic Church.” — American Catholic Quarterly Review, January 1883.
“Sunday...is the law of the Catholic Church alone...” — American Sentinel (Catholic), June 1893.

Dictionary definition of Sunday -

'Webster's International Dictionary, 19th edition' - Sunday...so called because this day was anciently dedicated to the sun, or its worship

'Schaff-Herza Encyclopedia' - Sunday (Dies Solis of the Roman calendar, 'day of the sun,' being dedicated to the sun), the first day of the week

"Sabbath...A Hebrew word signifying rest...Sunday was the name given by the heathens to the first day of the week, because it was the day on which they worshiped the sun." John Eadie, D.D., LL.D. A Bible Cyclopedia, p. 561

In Daniel 7:25 talking about the little horn (sea beast) power..."And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and plot to change times and laws..."

Lets see what the Papacy has to write about itself:

"The Pope has the power to change times, to abrogate law, and to dispense with all things, even the precepts of Christ." - Decretal De Translat. Espiscop. Cap.

"The Pope's will stand for reason. He can dispense above the law; and of wrong make right, by correcting and changing laws." - Pope Nicholas, Dist. 96, Qutoed in "Facts for the Times." pp55,56. 1893

'Not the Creator of the Universe, in Genesis 2:1-3, but the Catholic Church can claim the honor of having granted man a pause to work every seven days.' - S. C Mosna, 'Storia della Domenica", 1969, pp. 366-367.

2 Thessalonians 2:3,4 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all is called God,...

The Bible says remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath Day. The Catholic Church says No! By my divine power I abolish the Sabbath day and command you to keep holy the first day of the week. And lo the entire civilized world bows bow in the reverent obedience to the command of the holy Catholic church." - (Father Enright, American Sentinal June 1893)

'If Protestants would follow the Bible, they should worship God on the Sabbath Day. In keeping the Sunday they are following a law of the Catholic Church." - (Albert Smith, Chancellor of the Archdiocese of Baltimore, replying for the Cardinal in a letter dated February 10, 1920.

Where does your allegiance lie, to God by obeying His commands or to the authority of man?

Further history..."She took the pagan Sunday and made it the Christian Sunday...and thus the Pagan Sunday, dedicated to Balder, became the Christian Sunday sacred to Jesus" - (Cath. World, March 1894, p.809.)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Lets see what the official position is in the other Protestant Churches about this issue -

Episcopal Church:
- "Is there any command in the New Testament to change the day of weekly rest from Saturday to Sunday? None." (Manual of Christian Doctrine p.127)
- "We have made a change from the seventh day to the first day, form Saturday to Sunday, on the authority of the one holy Catholic and apostolic church of Christ." (Why we keep Sunday. p.28.)

Lutheran:
- "The observance of the Lord's Day (Sunday) is founded not on any command of God, but on the authority of the church."The Augsburg Confession" in: Catholic Sabbath Manual, part 2, section 10

Presbyterian:
- "A change of the day to be observed from the last day of the week to the first. There is no record, no express command authorizing this change." (N.L. Rice, 'The Christian Sabbath', p.60)

Methodist:
- "Take the matter of Sunday...there is no passage telling Christians to keep that day, or to transfer the Jewish Sabbath to that day." (H. F. Rall, 'Christian Advocate', July 2, 1942.)

Congregationalist:
- "IT is quite clear that however rigidly or devoutly we spend Sunday, we are not keeping the Sabbath...There is not a single sentence in the New Testament to suggest that we incur any penalty by violating the supposed sanctity of Sunday." (Dr R.W. Dale, 'The Ten Commandments', pp100,101.)

Anglican:
- "Many people think that Sunday is the Sabbath, but neither in the New Testament nor in the early church, is there anything to suggest that we have any right to transfer the observance of the seventh day of the week to the first. The Sabbath was and is Saturday and not Sunday..." (Rev. Lionel Beere, 'Church and People', Sept. 1st 1947

Baptist:
- "There was and is a commandment to keep holy the Sabbath day, but that Sabbath day was not Sunday...There is no scripture evidence of the change of the Sabbath institution from the seventh day to the first day of the week." (Dr. Edward T. Hiscox, (author of the Baptist Manual) New York Ministries Conference, Nov. 13, 1893.)

-----------------
Man Says:
"Sunday is founded not on Scripture, but on tradition, and is a distinctly Catholic institution." - Catholic Recrod Sept. 17, 1893

"The New Testament makes no explicit mention that the apostles changed the day of worship, but we know it from tradition." - The New Revised Baltimore Catechism (1949) p.139

note: the tradition is from Paganism

God says
- (Matthew 15:3,6,9) But He answered and said to them, why do you also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?...And you void the commandment of God by your tradition...But in vain they worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

- "These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men...And he said to them. 'You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions.'" Mark 7:7,9

What did Jesus practise?
And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went in to the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read. Luke 4:16

For even hereunto ye called: because Christi also suffered for us, leaving us an example that ye should follow his steps: 1 Peter 2:21

He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked. 1 John 2:6

For I am the LORD, I change not;...Mal. 3:6

My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips. Psalm 89:4

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and for ever. Heb. 13:8

He that saith, I know him, and keepth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 1 John 2:4

If ye love me, keep my commandments John 14:15

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
information about the numbering of the Beast, 666, is found here
www.remnantofgod.org...

Also on that page goes through every characteristic of the beast power and how it is perfectly fulfilled by the papacy

Hopefully this will quell your insistence on a carbon tax! The role of the carbon tax is merely just another layer of the overall control grid, it IS NOT the deciding factor whether you receive immortality or are slain!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Lonewolf, you are getting confused here between the difference of a 'covenant' and God's 'commandments'. Yes if one party breaks a covenant then the covenant can change, this is not tantamount to erasing the divine law of the entire universe which last forever!

Please read into this further

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Lonewolf, I have been reading some of your previous posts and threads and I am pretty impressed. I am also surprised though that you can not yet see the truth in my posts on this thread.

You do realize that when you started a thread for a Video called 'The Islamic Connection' by professor Walter Veith that most of the information that I am presenting is from another of his videos in the same series called 'The Crime of all Ages'.

You are correct in your March 18th 2012 thread 'the Mark of the Beast and it's nature' that the mark has been around for a long time already and that the right hand and forehead represent through your works (hand) and in your thinking (forehead). The mark is not money though, it is the Catholic (pagan) Sunday as outlined by the Catholics themselves who say it is their mark and proof of their ecclesiastical authority. The likely scenario is that a Sunday/anti-Sabbath law will be implemented by a civil government where people accept it by pledging they do so on a national ID type card which they have to present before entering a shop or paying for an item.

In your forehead means, you think it is right so you do it (i.e keep the false-sabbath pagan Sunday holy), while in your hand means you keep the Sunday Holy even if you know it is wrong. That is why the mark is in your hand OR forehead, either way you legally condemn yourself at judgement to be slain according to the 10 commandments (the wages of sin is death). And it is also why for God's Seal he requires it in your forehead (you know it is right) AND your hand (and you keep the Sabbath day).

Have you read the book, 'The Great Controversy' before? This would seem right up your alley with your interest in such groups as the Huguenot's, Waldenses ect the truth they preserved and what they had to face up against in Roman Papal power.

I don't much appreciate though, being told I am telling false doctrine when I am actually telling straight truth which is so close to your own current understandings and research.

Try to go through the information that I presented objectively. God does not judge people on things they don't currently realize is wrong. You can see the enormity of the challenge before those who preach the 3 angels messages that currently the majority of Christians are currently in apostate worship which if they don't change their ways would have them condemned before God. The 'mark of the beast' system is not implemented yet. It is only implemented when a civil law compelling people to transgress the divine law is made. During this time, the kind of information that I have presented will become much more widely spread and known and people will be much more informed about the decision they make, either being for God or against him.
edit on 22-4-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
It began with the ''global warming''; for the ''global warming'' accuses the carbon as being the source. So, they (the secret government, who control the UN and UNESCO) will make a ''carbon tax''. For what reason, i can't remenber.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I am not talking about the Decalogue. What is forbidden for us to do was established at the Council of Jerusalem. The Decalogue was defined in its entirety by Christ and summed up in 2 commandments.

1. Love him with all your heart, mind, soul and strength.
2. Love your enemies as you love your friends.

The commandments laid down at the Council of Jerusalem that were laid down by the apostles fulfill #1, but Yeshua tells you how to fulfill both in the scriptures and that is by having forgiveness, mercy and compassion, for he forgave us when we did not deserve it. He forgave us when we deserved eternal death and he set us free when we did not deserve it.

The Decalogue is the laws of God, not Moses. Moses established the other 603 jewish civil laws and people were punished by death over them when they broke them. Yeshua said "if you love me you will keep my commandments" and he sets those down in the NT.

With the second covenant he writes his laws on your mind and your hearts so you automatically want to keep them subconciously which is why you do not see true believers in him murdering people and doing things he hates.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The New World Economy has begun. The 666 economy of the NWO.
All hands brace for impact.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I don't think carbon has anything to do with the mark of the beast. The mark is the number of a man. What is "Beast" as defined in prophetic language by Daniel? Beasts are kingdoms or empires and what has always been the mark of a kingdom or empire? So what is the mark of a kingdom?

This is the Mark of the Beast, it's cold hard cash. It's always in your hand because you cannot do anything without it, cannot buy or sell, cannot get medical attention. It's always in your forehead because it is always on your mind, constantly worrying about not being able to make ends meet and losing your possesions so you are more wanting to be stingy and miserly and not give to those in need because you will have less. These little coins have a huge spiritual impact on you. It's in your hand and in your mind because you cannot give it up, but with the seal of God on your forehead you can give it up and do it freely and easily and with joy.

However the system is going totally electronic in a couple years and the bible says that people will be throwing their silver and gold in the streets because it will be worthless and useless. With electronic cash system you very likely will not be able to give to others and if it is a microchip imbedded in you and there is no more cash to be had, you will not be able to help anyone. Huge spiritual implications being thrown around with these things on every level.
edit on 22-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying here about the 1000 years when we are up in heaven before we come back down to earth and have the judgement and the earth made new that this represents a type of sabbath rest according to the texts you provided. I agree with this. BUT, there is also the weekly sabbath rest as well. Can you not see how God's seal is written as part of the 4th commandment, that designates his authority as the Law giver.

Keep in mind that we can strive to please God with our works all we want, but this is not what God is after. Our works represent duplicity. If we seek God for reward, what are we really after? If we seek God to avoid judgement, what are we really after? There are countless places in scripture where God is pointing us toward the correct view. Each of the symbols in the Bible that we use to produce our dogmatic actions have underlying root meanings that we are supposed to decipher. They point to the true meanings underneath the symbol. Here are some examples:

Baptism - Immersion into the Water for the sacrifice.

Water - Cleanses the Altar after the sacrifice and washes us white as snow from our sin.

Blood of Christ - His works that pay our debt. Our works can never pay our debt. The blood also washes our sins away, accomplishing something we cannot do on our own.

Cup Bearer - The one who carries the burden of Christ on earth in faith. Being a witness to others.

Sacrifice - Our presence in the wilderness of trials by fire.

Fire - Trials

Flaming Sword - Trials that cut pride.

Sabbath - Rest from trials. The time to reflect. Allowing the mind to look back after seeing forward.

When Christ returns, he reveals all things. The Sabbath is a time of 1000 years when Christ will heal the nations, reveal what was missed by us by the reflecting point of history. Our confusion now is the trial in the wilderness. We are the picture of the prodigal son who learns by experience, then returns to the Father to see that the Father is not angry, but overjoyed to see us return. The new covenant opened to doors for us to see the fulfillment of the law. Love avoids the need for law. 1 Corinthians 13 is the definition of this love that takes away the need to observe law. The law was only there to protect us. It is replaced by FAITH. Faith trusts a higher source, therefore removing our pride and division against each other and God. We find unity in faith and love.

Galatians 3

Children of God
23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

We are Children until we are no longer Children.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Hosea 6

1 “Come, let us return to the LORD.
He has torn us to pieces
but he will heal us;
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.

*** DON'T MISS THIS POINT. ONE DAY IS 1000 YEARS. WHEN WILL HE RETURN?

2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,

*** WHY IS HE RETURNING?

that we may live in his presence.
3 Let us acknowledge the LORD;
let us press on to acknowledge him.
As surely as the sun rises,
he will appear;
he will come to us like the winter rains,
like the spring rains that water the earth.”

edit on 22-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I thought there was something about renouncing Jesus before you took the mark. Am I wrong about that?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join