Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

2015 C.E. The Four Blood Moons - Eclipses & The Biblical Calendar

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I saw this video when it 1st came out and it always fascinated me. In this video, and part 1 (not posted), a Jewish Bible scholar explains how he has realized a connection between solar and lunar eclipses (*signs in the heavens) coinciding with significant Jewish holidays/events and how these connections lead to accurately pointing to the year 2015 as the year of the 2nd Coming of Jesus... or for the more scientific crowd, the return of some significant celestial event.

This video is part 2 of 2. If you care to hear/view the 1st pt. for the "set up" of this discovery than feel free to look it up. It gives a longer drawn out intro but its still worth watching if pt.2 peaks your interest. I find pt.2 alone is sufficient in explaining the theory.

Now by posting this thread it does not mean I believe what this guy says about Jesus returning during the four blood moons of 2015... I do, however, find it fascinating how he connects all these eclipses and celestial alignments to significant Jewish holidays/events (past, present, and future) and how it further verifies my belief that the Bible is more of a collection of astrological texts, a star calendar or celestial farmer's almanac if you will.

Note: Video filmed in 2008
edit on 4/21/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

Jewish religious festivals were established to celebrate what God did for his people, one way or the other.
But I don't see that he's given any sign of intending to do things the other way round, and follow the festivals as a kind of timetable.
In fact the festival of Hanukkah exists precisely because the event that it celebrates didn't co-incide with any of the existing festivals. God chose a new date.
Hence the theme of my thread The futility of date-setting

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

If you interpret the video in a religious sense than I can see how your reply could be valid but I interpret it as more of a "collection of astrological texts, a star calendar or celestial farmer's almanac" ...written by men, not God.

Celestial events like planetary, star, comet, and constellation alignments for the past, present, and future were all written & recorded as stories and the objects in the alignments were given names and called Gods, men, and monsters, good vs. evil, so the information recorded could be better understood and passed on. That's what I believe the Bible could be.
edit on 4/21/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It is my stand that the 4 blood moons/ Jewish festivals of 2015

is cause for the period called the great falling away... as many scoffers arise because the expected 2nd coming did not occur during this scientific explaination for the 'signs' of the return of the Christ

they reason that this 4 blood moons sequence with holidays was the best/most likely consideration for the 2nd coming in over 2 thousand years... so the scoffers and the non-events of 2015 are the cause for many disbelievers and many of former believers to rethink their position of faith...

like the saying goes: God works in Mysterious ways

thanks

ADD

so, the video was in 2008... which according to these 3 persons at the table....marks the 7 year tribulation,
hence the 2nd coming in 2015 (7 years later)

the only tribulation or chaos that happened then was the systemic failure of USA/EU banking-housing-jobs
the economy, the bailouts etc.

these guys & their theory are already debunked
edit on 21-4-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The precession of the earth is approx. 26,000 years. Divide by 360. 72.222. This is a generation.

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The generation will not pass. Keep this in mind. To be close, let's subtract 2 years, making the generation 70 years.

The fig tree is Israel. It was a nation again in 1948. Add 70. 2018. Subtract 7. 2012.

Enoch gave the watchers judgment from God at 70 generations. Enoch was taken by God at 950. 70*72.222 is 5055. Do the math. 6000

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

Now, read Psalms 111-119.

111-112 is an acrostic of the Hebrew letters. So is 119. Between, we have 2013-2018, which are represented by the middle of this set of psalms. 2015, the moon cycle, is the Antichrist. Psalm 115 is the description of what happens.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

You could be right, but not if enough people pour cold water on the theory in advance, so that the expectation is diminished.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Not to be a Debbie Downer & steal your thunder, but this is also discussed in detail in several previous threads on ATS.

Use search terms:

2015 Jewish
2015 eclipse

These will bring you to many other threads if you would like additional information & or perspective

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I don't think Jesus or ANY being is returning in 2015 like these guys in the video elude to. I think the ancient Hebrew peoples chose their holidays to coincide with the eclipses. They were educated astronomers and, like the Maya, knew the "ancient knowledge", astronomy. They disguised their astronomy forecast with stories so that they wouldn't be looked upon as witches or evil prophets and killed. They aligned their holidays such as Passover and all the other Jewish holidays or events with the equinoxes, solstices, and eclipses to mark the presession of time in relation to astrological alignments and such.

It's astronomy, not religion.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Good stuff,

S&F

There is another thread on this exact same topic in another forum,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check it out,

These aren't coincidences, and the signs are happening,

We are in the end times,

Jesus come quick!

Amen

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Redundant post, sorry..
edit on 4/22/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

No matter ones views the Bible commands respect. If only as a specimen of ancient literature. To disrespect such an ancient writing is blind ignorance.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Did someone disrespect the Bible in this thread? I surely did not. Everyone is entitled to believe what they want about the Bible.

Anyways, I'm enjoy hearing everyone's input, scientific and religious. I'm wondering if there are any biblical alagories pertaining to our annual meteor showers as well? I guess I have some Bible reading to do.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Wow was I ever unclear about that ? I apologise Evil, I wasn't speaking as if you had disrespected anything. Although I can see why you may of taken it that way. Merely speaking thru you to those who have no sense of the Bibles worth. If we only consider it as an example of ancient literature ? It's still priceless to archeology and ancient history to name a few.

SnF was given in the previous post.
edit on 23-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Sorry for the misunderstanding randyvs. My bad.

I found that there's an annual partial solar eclipse on May 20th, 2012. Apparently a crop circle from 2010 references that particular eclipse.

On  May 20th, 2012  an Partial Eclipse will cover the USA, Mexico, and half of the World. The "half circle" on the Crop Circle represents 0 (zero) on the Crop circle, which is "the day" the Pleiades, the Sun, and the Earth are "joined" together. This could be significant because we believe God's throne is in the North Heavens, possibly the Pleiades, and the Pleiades, the Sun, and the Earth are "JOINED" TOGETHER at this time. "I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the North Isaiah 14:13"

www.forthenations.com...
This short video explains the interpretation of the crop circle.

edit on 4/23/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
On November 13, 2012 we have a total solar eclipse. It will be visible and viewable from northern Australia and the South Pacific. No biblical holidays on that day that I could find. Maybe they just used the spring eclipses to sync their holidays up with so they could mark the beginning of the "planting" season when they would need to begin planting crops?

Then possibly after they observe Simchat Torah (Oct.9th) they could begin harvesting crops? Of coarse I'm just guessing here.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I found this video of John Hagee discussing the same topic of the four blood moons. This video is only 10mins. long so I believe the other parts to his presentation might also be available on YouTube. I got side-tracked so I haven't searched for them yet.

Interesting stuff.

Here is part 2:
edit on 26/1/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution