It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Ron Paul still in the race with millions in funding and zero debt'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Some of them are realists who understand that no matter how hard he tries, Ron Paul will not get the Republican nomination.

His best bet is to run as an Independent.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Am I alone in hoping that Obama and Romney both have Brieghtbart like heart attacks?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I think secretly Ron Paul is winning. I really do.
He won't win in the end because how fraudulent the voting system has become. No identification to vote? Really? I had to show my identification when I scraped a washing machine at the local salvage yard but to vote for the President of the country I don't need one. Absurd.

I think it's all staged and Obama is set to win a re-election.

Hey but it's just my opinion.
edit on 21-4-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

I agree with this
2nd

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Just waiting for election day. Can't wait to see the surprised look on those two worthless idiots who think they have it all sewn up. Even if RP doesn't win, it will let them see how many of us are completely fed up with the present system. Heartless criminals run this nation, it's time to give them a dose of their own medicine.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
I don't think Ron Paul has a chance at the nomination, but that won't stop me from supporting him and voting for him, even if I have to write it in on the ballot.

Many say that this is "throwing away your vote", but I believe Romney and Obama are of the same ilk.

Dito!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
For anyone who wants to show their support for states with upcoming primaries, you can buy promotional materials here:

www.ronpaul2012.com...

www.ronpaul2012.com...

www.ronpaul2012.com...

www.ronpaul2012.com...

www.ronpaul2012.com...

www.ronpaul2012.com...

-----

You have all sorts of stuff - magnetic stickers for your car, yard signs, pamphlet hand-outs, T-shirts, etc.

Show your support !!!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
RON PAUL will WIN or there will be a revolution with GUNS this time. The millitary will not obbey Obama with his
marshal law threats. The UN can go to hell where they came from. There will not be a NWO ever in this country, we
are the beacon of freedom in this world & we will all show up for the big show along with the ETs this time.
We all had enough of this Obama creature, he is not fit to be called a man, he belongs in prison for lying his ass off
day & nite. All the crux are getting arrested before November.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
so.. uh, you guys still planned on voting?

wow. just wow.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Paul is incorruptible - That is why the mainstream media and government want to keep his campaign and votes under wraps. Monopolizing companies will fall under his liberty-poised agenda, the budget will be re-evaluated, and hell, America might actually have something to brag about at the international lunch-table.

I cannot stress enough how much power the people will regain from corrupt government and companies if Paul takes office - that is why he is seen as a political madman among some. And I remember those cherished days where speeches made elections, not the cash you slide in the briefcase under the table.

America will elect.
America will toil.
America will learn.
America will repeat the mistake.
America will rinse and repeat.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
If Ron Paul doesn't win or run as a 3rd party candidate my vote will be going to Gary Johnson. Seriously this guy got even less respect than Ron Paul during the republican primaries. He turned New Mexico around and is currently running as the Libertarian candidate. Just some food for thought for people who don't want to write in Dr. Paul's name.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
B. Obama came out of nowhere(almost overnight) and took the presidency.

Ron Paul has a following of millions and climbing. Hes the most trusted man in politics, not to mention this race.

And for some strange reason, nimrods are still comming out saying hes not electable.

...ignorance amazes me.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringels
RON PAUL will WIN or there will be a revolution with GUNS this time. The millitary will not obbey Obama with his
marshal law threats. The UN can go to hell where they came from. There will not be a NWO ever in this country, we
are the beacon of freedom in this world & we will all show up for the big show along with the ETs this time.
We all had enough of this Obama creature, he is not fit to be called a man, he belongs in prison for lying his ass off

Umm...yea...No.

If there wasn't an armed revolution with Bush stealing the 2000 election, I doubt there will be one when Obama is elected for a 2nd term by the majority of American citizens.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringels

Their is no need to make fun of Pauls followers with satire.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Mitt Romney has NO chance of winning a head to head against Obama. It will be like John McCain and 2008 all over again. Dr Paul and the Freedom movement are the wild card and something that TPTB can’t control.

Dr Paul is gaining precinct votes every time there is a free convention at the county level. Tens of thousands come to see him speak where Romney usually have more news media there that actual supporters in attendance.

No matter how you look at it, a vote against Dr. Paul is a vote for the status quo and even tyranny for the future of our children.

Dr Paul is the one. He always was.

forum.prisonplanet.com...

www.examiner.com... - ixzz1rgFj81Mk

lewrockwell.com...

stcharles.patch.com...

ravallirepublic.com... - ixzz1rkFJs41u

runronpaul.com...

www.dailypaul.com...

www.ronpaulforums.com...

www.dailypaul.com...

GODS SPEED RON PAUL IN 2012!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by thinks

Ron Paul will never, ever be President. Not even close.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thinks

I am so sick of this Ron Paul Mania, as none of you seem to be able to see that he is basically just Obama all over again. Remember the whole "Yes we can!" speech? Obama went from that to pretty much turning into a bloody demon as soon as he was elected. What makes you think that Ron Paul will be any different? As a matter of fact, his millions of dollars in campaign contributions and lack of debt are the primary indicator to me that he is nothing but another charismatic bullshi--er.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by thinks

I am so sick of this Ron Paul Mania, as none of you seem to be able to see that he is basically just Obama all over again. Remember the whole "Yes we can!" speech? Obama went from that to pretty much turning into a bloody demon as soon as he was elected. What makes you think that Ron Paul will be any different? As a matter of fact, his millions of dollars in campaign contributions and lack of debt are the primary indicator to me that he is nothing but another charismatic bullshi--er.

One indication of his difference between him and Obama is, unlike Obama, he has been fighting against the system for over 30 years. His time as a lone maverick representative has done more to expose the corruption than Obama could do as a president. Whereas Obamas slogan was yes we can, Ron Pauls slogan is end the fed. One is vague and one is specific big difference.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by TheMindWar

Some of them are realists who understand that no matter how hard he tries, Ron Paul will not get the Republican nomination.

His best bet is to run as an Independent.

Ron Paul has said many times that independents are marganalized in the races. He tried that route in '88. He would not get debate airtime, he would not have a chance no matter how many delegates he picks up, so there is no reason to not at least try to win back the republican party considering his views are traditional republican values.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ron Paul has to be some kind of advanced alien robot with the three laws of robotics...

He is the only hope for real change.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
reply to post by thinks

I WANT RON PAUL TO WIN.

OBAMA AND MA-NITT ROMANY ARE NOT WHAT I WANT!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRR

ron paul believes in freedom.

I second that!

*4U and SnF

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join