It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Alarmist Calls For Burning Down Skeptics’ Homes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Originally posted by ideasarebulletproof
I guess my only reply to this person would be "Come try and burn my house down, See how far you get."

He is not going to burn down your house, tough guy. Read the article.

Well OK tough guy, if he tried to stop firemen from stopping my house from burning down, I'd like to see him try.

Doesn't really matter either way does it?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I've speculated before that "environmentalism" would become the new world religion, with intolerance of non-believers as one of its features.
Once people start saying "This is what Gaia wants us to do- she told me so", we'll be well on the way.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

I think the irony is lost here.

Yes, I do believe the irony is lost.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
I've speculated before that "environmentalism" would become the new world religion, with intolerance of non-believers as one of its features.

Well, if you want to think of it as a religion, then statement here is "Ok, if you don't believe, then let your soul go to hell."

And not, "Ok, if you don't believe, then we'll send your soul to hell."

Funny how it has to be put in sensationalist terms for it to be taken the wrong way. Never seen that from climate change ignorer's. *sarcasm*

Mankind is so mighty, we are only under god in our own self worth, yes it is impossible that in creating the world we live in with all of it's clockwork gardens, that we might have contributed to the pollution that is destroying the earth.

Sure, the climate would change with or without us. But then, people also get cancer without having brought it on themselves... it's foolish to say "Oh go on then, have another ciggy."

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I see reading comprehension is a still a problem around here.

/facepalm

top topics

<< 1   >>

join