It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Alarmist Calls For Burning Down Skeptics’ Homes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Infowars.com
Thursday, April 19, 2012

This IS a hot one !!

A man named Steve Zwick is apparently a global warming fanatic alarmist that is calling for cruel and unusual punishment for global warming deniers and doubters.

The fact that some deniers and doubters base their opinions on scientific and practical evidence means nothing to Mr. Zwick. He says burn their house to the ground !!

He would have fascist authorities actually track people and make the decision to burn.

He claims to know Who many of the evil doers are and Where they are !!!

Look out for this maniac. He may be nearby

Sounds like the gentleman has a real frisky frenzy attitude about global warming.

I bet he gets paid big money too

Writing for Forbes Magazine, climate change alarmist Steve Zwick calls for skeptics of man-made global warming to be tracked, hunted down and have their homes burned to the ground, yet another shocking illustration of how eco-fascism is rife within the environmentalist lobby.

Comparing climate change skeptics to residents in Tennessee who refused to pay a $75 fee, resulting in firemen sitting back and watching their houses burn down, Zwick rants that anyone who actively questions global warming propaganda should face the same treatment.

“We know who the active denialists are – not the people who buy the lies, mind you, but the people who create the lies. Let’s start keeping track of them now, and when the famines come, let’s make them pay. Let’s let their houses burn. Let’s swap their safe land for submerged islands. Let’s force them to bear the cost of rising food prices,” writes Zwick, adding, “They broke the climate. Why should the rest of us have to pay for it?”

The article cites others just like this psychopath.

I bet he speculates in the Carbon Credit trading markets.

That's where the real hot air is !!!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Holy cow!! I take it all back! I was tricked by the REAL climate criminals!

Boy, is it hot in here. Must be all this Anthropogenic Global Warming. See? I'm a changed man....
edit on 4/21/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Whether or not they agree with his opinion, that would still constitute arson and destruction of property.

Furthermore, if climate change is true, then it is an ongoing drama that has been unfolding for the last half dozen generations or so. You'd think that somebody who's so rabid about climate change would at least know that much.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Original article

We know who the active denialists are – not the people who buy the lies, mind you, but the people who create the lies. Let’s start keeping track of them now, and when the famines come, let’s make them pay. Let’s let their houses burn. Let’s swap their safe land for submerged islands. Let’s force them to bear the cost of rising food prices.

They broke the climate. Why should the rest of us have to pay for it?

Who broke the climate?

Here is an interesting response from Warren Meyer

edit on 21/4/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
whats the deal about climate change? there is no way humans have that much influence over the environment, this is a natural shift I would believe, caused by the sun growing in size?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
He is not advocating arson. He was saying that those who block efforts to help the environment should have to be the ones that pay when it is destroyed.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
A little sensationalism, yes? He never called for the burning down of houses, he just said to let them burn.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
He is not advocating arson. He was saying that those who block efforts to help the environment should have to be the ones that pay when it is destroyed.

Whats up Tsuki........

I say let him visit China. His "alarm" would ring non-stop................

Just remember. That "stuff" travels,AROUND the world.

“Pollution in China.”

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I see irony in his solution...no?

Isn't burning part of the "global warming" problem?

Come and get me....I am sick of my house anyway....BRING IT!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I guess my only reply to this person would be "Come try and burn my house down, See how far you get."

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ideasarebulletproof
I guess my only reply to this person would be "Come try and burn my house down, See how far you get."

He is not going to burn down your house, tough guy. Read the article.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Sensationalist fabricational lies.
He never says any such thing.

“Let’s start keeping track of them now, and when the famines come, let’s make them pay. Let’s let their houses burn. Let’s swap their safe land for submerged islands. Let’s force them to bear the cost of rising food prices,” writes Zwick

This is just a rhetorical way of saying "let their houses of cards fall down", or "let everything they have done become undone".

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
silly rabbit psycho man tricks are for kids, burning down an undetermined number of houses would be bad for the environment, more man made climate change ??? all that smoke and heat damage in residential areas lol some very twisted logic indeed

i think when we hear someone talking about burning down houses because thay dont think like you and climate change in the same statement you should worry

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

So no worries then...

we'll all be dead a million years from now when this happens...

unless of course it IS because of the sun and we all fry together!!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
whats the deal about climate change? there is no way humans have that much influence over the environment, this is a natural shift I would believe, caused by the sun growing in size?

This is a nonsensical comment.

I don't see why human humans COULD NOT have "This much influence" over the environment. We have destroyed entire species. We destroyed entire countries. We have colonized the entire planet. We have gone to the MOON. There is every reason to think that humans are pretty amazing and incredibly destructive.

Its amazing that people doubt, in this day and age, our abilities to innovate and destroy.
edit on 21-4-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Wouldn't the smoke just further pollute the Earth?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

wouldnt that be defeating the purpose of his own cause??? sounds like a nutter too me...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

id prefer it in the dark ages,women were frickin easy then,this guys a nutjob aint he?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Plus the Earth's 26,000 year axle tilt to-wards the sun, and volcanic activity rising by 300% over the last 2,000 years.Carbon has nothing to do with it anyway, CO2 is less than one percent of the atmosphere. (383 parts per million)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

What is certain is that 'climate warming' is used as an excuse to tax people more heavily.

Certain 'green' business interests have also done very well out of this scam.

Scientists that have based their careers on climate warming are also hardly likely to open minded to the masses of evidence proving the climate heats up and cools on its own anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join