It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brown Bat Conspracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Just thinking ahead here. The brown bats in North America have contracted what has been named 'white nose disease', and from this website whitenosesyndrome.org... this condition is a: "previously unrecognized disease [that] has spread very rapidly since its discovery in January 2007, and poses a considerable threat to hibernating bats throughout North America."

Previoulsy unrecognized disease? With all of the diseases listed and categorized by (I'm assuming) the CDC and WHO) our little brown bats just happened to catch something totally new? Though I know it isn't impossible, but don't you think it's unlikely that any natural disease would be unknown by everyone in science and medicine?

My thinking is that, IF any government intends to do something of the unsavory sort, it is better to have the public fooled into wanting it done. So, what happens when the numbers of brown bats are significantly reduced or go completely extinct?

MOSQUITOES!

Millions of Brown bats eat up to 600 mosquitoes each per hour. No brown bat = a plague of mosquitoes. We won't be able to step outdoors without becoming a pin cushion for the little buggers. There will be a public outcry for the government to do something about them.

Then what happens? The government will have to spray the whole country (at least in the U.S.) in a very short amount of time. But, what will they put in that spray that we will all breathe in? Spermicide, thereby reducing the future population in one easy application? Some chemical that can reduce our ability to think deep thoughts?

I dunno. I am no conspiracy investigator, so if this idea has any merit I'm hoping some of you can either come up with the evidence to either prove or debunk this hypothesis.

P.S. My search function doesn't work, so if this has already been brought up, I'll leave it to the moderators to do what's neccessary to this thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
While reading what you wrote, I can't help but get this feeling that you could really be onto something here. But really, who knows.

S&F for this interesting idea.

join