It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Loud And Strange Noise Heard In Dallas, OR (published on youtube april 19th, 2012)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Fake.

There are no police reports? No one else got a video or audio recording of it? Nothing? Just one lonesome video?

Sorry, but this doesn't smell like aliens, it smells like BS.

Is that all you have for the agreement? i agree a little it is strange that she was the only person at 3Am to hear the strange sounds unless her neighbors are either good deep sleepers or have went to work early in the morning.

But i wouldn't call it just Fake as of yet.

No evidence?
No other sources?

Fake.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Very creepy, especially around the one minute mark. It's possible this could be fake because, let's be honest here, it's pretty easy to record a video and add sounds to it.

In a suburban are like this one (from what the video looks like) you would think if it was THAT loud there would be a few more reports than just ONE video. I wont call BS because I wasn't there, but I think the lack of reports creeps me out more than the sounds....

P.S. Are these sounds ever heard over major cities?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

The sound wasn't added after the video unless they are simulating cheap microphone effects. You can hear that the sound is too loud for the microphone on whatever she is recording on.
So to hoax it they would have to have had a speaker system playing the sound right next to them, loud enough to make the camera/phone mic rattle.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3raser
reply to post by cavalryscout

www.youtube.com... Same noise in england

edit on 21-4-2012 by 3raser because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2012 by 3raser because: (no reason given)

Nothing like the higher frquency sound on the OP. In fact that sound is two typhoons being naughty, to be fair they did cause alarm. But that is the official story.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Strange how people hear it at night a lot. I've heard that noises travel more at night, maybe that's why? Like I said though, we have heard it during the day....on a CLEAR and sunny day without a cloud in the sky, so I'm at a loss as to what it could be.
edit on 4/21/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Nefomore....could you tell me.... with the experience you have, what may be the sound in my video? A plane could not do that for 2 hours. Do you have any thoughts on what it might be? I would appreciate it if you could listen to it. I'm open to all ideas

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
reply to post by nightstalker78

The sound wasn't added after the video unless they are simulating cheap microphone effects. You can hear that the sound is too loud for the microphone on whatever she is recording on.
So to hoax it they would have to have had a speaker system playing the sound right next to them, loud enough to make the camera/phone mic rattle.

I just had a thought on a way that they could hoax it so that the sound was there and loud in comparison to her voice. They could have a recording of the sound playing on the phone as they recorded it, because the speaker of the phone is closer to the mic than the person it would appear as if it was the dominant sound and also if loud enough would be loud enough to feedback the mic.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Detergent

It can go on for hours, just as long as the wind is right. It's loud and it can be heard from a good distance.

Good suggestion....like I said, I was in a very remote area...... but cell phone towers are pretty much everywhere, so I'll look. But would it be that loud? My video really doesn't convey how loud it was in person.....

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
What the Hell...I'll throw it out there...

Seven Trumpets then Seven Bowls?

I know, I know...and my Daughter mentioned this morning that Dick Clark was dead and couldn't host New Years. Then suggested that it may be because there won't be one. (eg. 2012).

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What about this? Food for thought. I remember hearing disclosures from astronauts going to the moon that they where shocked to hear music while approaching the moon. I don't know why this would be happening hear now but maybe there is a correlation....

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Just wondering what others think about this theory.....
Could it be that the weakening of the magnetosphere are allowing "normal" sounds from outside the Earth to come through? Noises which we could never heard in the past....are audible now?
Just something I have thought about.....and I am thinking there could be something to this.

Read these....
news.nationalgeographic.com...
www.physicsforums.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
In this one the woman is outside filming and talking when you see lights go on in other houses so they must be hearing the noise. It leads me to believe that at least this one is not a hoax...
I don't know why but this video gives me the creeps.

edit on 21-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

I also have heard this in my area , but one thing comes to mind why no one ever call the police for noise ...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

Originally posted by smurfy
Sounds nothing like a trumpet, if you want to call it something else wind orientated okay, but not a trumpet.

Otherwise there is only two choices, either the mature sounding lady recorded a noise, or she is a crackpot who added or played the sound herself. More info needed.

Also, possibly , someone ELSE broadcast the sound, and she recorded the video in good faith.
But there's no evidence of any kind of reaction in the neighbourhood, all the lights are already on.

That's possibly correct, that would come into my first sentence. But there is no doubt that the sound is crystal clear, and if the camera is preset soundwise, is doing a good job although for the very medium to high pitched sound it becomes overloaded a couple of times. At that point it is ambiguous, as it could be just simply saturated by a real sound or an emphasis there on something added afterward. The rest of it could have come straight out of a studio, without crash and boom of something bouncing around every corner, although the cymbal like sound does have a hint of reverb, but you could expect that sound to have it naturally. A big contrast actually to the sounds on the typhoon jet video. At least we know that the February date is most likely correct with the near full, Gibbon moon, and we can see that the lady mostly pans the camera from side to side in a calm manner. If it was me, and hearing these sounds in a natural environment, I would be all over the shop trying to source where the sound is coming from, a normal thing to do ie; looking to see where the sound is, because I have a camera in my hand. Maybe women work differently.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcalx

I work on garage doors all over the valley, and I have heard some kind of rumbling sounds coming from what seems to be nowhere around the Gilbert and Chandler area quite a bit, especially last summer. It seemed to always be there for a few minutes, then it would stop for a few seconds to a minute, then come right back. The sound always seemed to vary a bit from one moment to the next, and I would hear some kind of banging sound in the midst of it. I remember one day specifically, I was working in Gilbert, and neighbors saw me unloading a door from my truck, came over and asked me if I had heard that sound and if I had known what it was.

At the very least, the confirmation that someone else was hearing it made me feel a little less crazy.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I don't know. I don't pay attention my neighbors. I try stay in my mollusc shell.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by bluemooone2

Either way there's no way that video is real.I can't prove it but I don't have a doubt that the sound was added after the video was taken.Is there a news report on this?Surely something like that would've been reported?

I'm guessing there isn't.Though I'm sure people here will just say there's some big cover up.

Hoax!

She said " I hope its recording loud enough"!!

It was a lot louder than her!

Noise added over!

Anyway, I reported hearing a loud continuous noise that lasted 15 to 20 mins a year ago or so that sounded like a large aircraft that was flying over head....but the noise never got closer or further away in that time, which is why I reported it!

These water gong sounds going around youtube are hoaxes IMO!

edit on 21-4-2012 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

The noise should not be louder than the lady speaking!

This noise on the op video is way to loud to of been recorded from the skies...the microphone would not of picked it up better than her speech

The noise I heard has been recorded by people all over the world but is not easy to pick up because it isn't a close sound!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Sounds like noise music.

This second track is familiar...I'm on to you Skrillex!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
well it woke me up

would of woke up the dead ...has to be a hoax yet again ... that's my take ...

police departments would have been contacted by angry residents ..so i'm sure local radio or some TV network would have picked it up

correct me if i'm wrong i haven't bothered to check

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Here's how I see it. That was loud. Really loud. If that happend in my neighborhood you would also here... "Hey Bob you hear that?" " Yeah loud as fudge too." " Steve. Put your bathrobe on then get back out here." "Gods fartin or something." In other words my whole neighborhood would be standing outside, slightly nervous and slowly congregating in the street cuz that's what groups of nervous ppl do. Esp with something like that. If that was real that is some crazy crazy stuff. Do to the aforementioned, i believe it to be a hoax.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join