It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Loud And Strange Noise Heard In Dallas, OR (published on youtube april 19th, 2012)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

Originally posted by Midnight13
That sounds very scary.

I noticed you're in Phoenix too! have you heard anything like this lately? I think I hear the weird noises but I live next to Luke Air Force Base so it's kind of hard to tell.

S&F

Hi!

I'm on the west side too. Have you noticed a lot of activity at Luke during the past couple weeks?It's quiet today but last week I heard them more than usual.

Sometimes I think I hear strange # but it's so hard to tell with all the city noise.

Yes I have actually! like me and my sister were walking to walmart and like 7 of these jets were doing all kinds of flying right over our heads! it was super loud and it seemed like we were under attack lol

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Saw this video awhile back. The sounds in the video sound like a cymbal roll on a gong or large china cymbal, coupled with a water phone.

This site has been good at debunking a lot of these videos- strangesoundsinthesky.com...

If this video is legit, then that lady must live in a neighborhood that has no dogs. Any loud sounds in my neighborhood usually have dogs barking all around the block .

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

If you get time, check it out and let me know what you think. It's kind of long, but try to listen to the whole thing with headphones and volume up. At one point, a truck goes by, whicjh I mention....and ignore the "swooshing" sound...that's my camera ....I have no idea why it does that

Also, notice hoe birds, owls, and some other animal are reacting....I don't usually hear birds like that at night.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

Or ?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

I work nights and they woke me up a few times during the day last week. (dicks.)

Plus I've noticed some big ass helicopter that flies across the valley at least once a day. It's big enough that you can feel the vibration from the rotor. I only see it flying west must be going to Luke or California.

Sorry - a little off topic.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I work near the Dallas in Hood River and my friends that live there know nothing of this noise, and it is not a really big town.

Edit to add two things....

It seems the sound got louder on que after she said her lead in line...kind of wierd...

Oh and " in my 41 years on this planet" who talks like this?
edit on 21-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Today is sat april 21st...having read the statement and watched the video,i'm sure that it is something that can be duplicated..I am new here,so i'll start with i am a skeptical guy,and in most subject's,require a massive amount of proof before I will have total belief..that being said,i believe i heard something that sounds similar about a week ago in Portland,Or...what's strange to me,is that what i heard had the mechanical sound at a lower pitch,slower rhythm,and no high pitch trumpet like sounds...it was weird,long lasting,probably 15 minutes,and low volume,like it was far away...but it was real weird...dead silent out...im usually a night owl,so wide awake,trying to figure out what it was...didn't move closer or further away from me,just steady...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
In this one the woman is outside filming and talking when you see lights go on in other houses so they must be hearing the noise. It leads me to believe that at least this one is not a hoax...
I don't know why but this video gives me the creeps.

I love the power of suggestion... actually she pans 2 to 3 houses and the moon in the whole video and the lights never change in the other few houses. (I'm not sure what houses she is talking about) Why doesn't she walk around the neighborhood and meet up with her neighbors if they are all waking up, why not walk around to see if anything else is going on, but she only films back and forth across a few houses and the moon.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyosuke
If this video is legit, then that lady must live in a neighborhood that has no dogs. Any loud sounds in my neighborhood usually have dogs barking all around the block .

True, there are more dogs in OR than people...and they live better than most...just saying... lol

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Sounds more like a mating call.

you have me rofling manhater - it really does sound like one too!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
yea looking at the date and since I live in the area, I've never heard anything similar to this. This is definitely another hoax video using stuff like waterphone instrument to make noises.

I noticed a lot of these videos started up around the time Red State came out since a similar hoax is used at the denouement of the film. Also a viral campaign did occur with similar sound videos made during the time that Mass Effect 3 came out cause when the Reapers came to earth the sound their indoctrination makes is similar to waterphone sounds also. So since part 3 had the earth invasion Bioware started a large viral campaign of the indoctrination sounds on earth.

course between those 2 and others, any vid posted on youtube is my opinion 90% bull, since you can monetize your video. So it's in your best interest to when you upload a video click monetize, and anyone idiot not running adblock plugin for firefox/chrome/etc will see add and the video uploader gets paid.

I've made $200 bucks off 3 crappy vids I uploaded course it took them 3 years to make 200 bucks and google pays you in 100 dollar increments unless you change the default settings.

So yea, that sound did not occur, unless it only was heard in her yard. Cause living in same area, there have been no mass sounds heard or news reports or whatnot happening here.

it's just another hoax vid or viral campaign vid, and I also notice the vid is monetized so yea, it's a hoax.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It's very simple to debunk this and every other similar video.....
If this noise was real, you would see the entire population go outside to check this out but there's nothing in the video to suggest that any1 else is hearing it. Big hoax and fail

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Some sort of Viral thing. Maybe a movie or a video game. Maybe, maybe not, because some of these have been being reported on MSM. So it is not like all of them are hoaxes. Then again the MSM is nothing but lies...aeehh scratch that one.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Where are all the theoretical physicists on this site?Not one around when you need eh?
I am in Toronto, Can,[or now with border security all but disbanded in Canada, should I say Toronto, Amero] so I cannot verify or deny these sounds however, the fact that volcanic and earthquake activities are at an all time high if I was a to formulate an opinion I would say that the earth is going through a sequence that is causing extreme stress on the earth's magnetic field, I do not know a lot about theoretical physics to say that it is a pole shift.

However the most interesting part of this story is the fact that mainstream media is ignoring this,I have seen blurbs about these strange sounds on many news stations outside North America ,for that reason I believe there is a lot more to this than even the public is aware of. The less that is being said the more you have cause to be concerned.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by truthermantwo

Right

in the 1970s a south american military leader reported being visited by beings that told him in his language that he wouldnt be harmed, they chipped him. he stated that it sounded metallic with a noise. this is exactly what i experience on a daily basis. ive written down my conversations with these beings. heres some things they said to me

4/18/12
we want to say things to your government (my name)
we want to send out a distress message (my name)
we are in distress (my name) [barely audible]
you need to tell your government to contact area 51 (my name) thats wrong thats wrong [unsure answer]
we are not hostile (my name)

4/19/12
we are not your enemy (my name)

robotic voice
we open conduits to talk to you
we open conduits to make sound

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It sounds too musical to not be fake. There's pitching going on in a musical way, it is swamped in reverb which must be artificial. Also sounds like there is some controlled feedback, similar to mic feedback but being controlled with some kind of frequency filter.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

You're leaving out the most obvious answer. Someone just put that noise over the video.Nothing more than that.Stop being so paranoid people.

I'd say it is even more obvious then this. Someone cranked up the volume on their garage stereo.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
As much as I would love to hear these crazy trumpet-like sounds the only experience I had with unexplained sound is the time when I was out for a walk here in Chandler, AZ around 7pm about 3 months ago. I felt more than heard a very deep sub-bass sound come from the middle of nowhere in the desert. It physically made me a bit sick. I thought I was imagining things but it happened again a few moments later. Nothing after that. No idea what that could have been.

Also this website is interesting - you can go around the globe for strange sound vids.

strange sounds map

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Before calling this a fake know this:

These sounds have been going on around the country and even the world. ( i believe) but mainly the country.

It has been going on since 2011.

Many cases have been documented. This is a real thing. What it is? I do not know. I am leaning towards some bad sign or something. Earthquake or something.

But regardless, they ARE real. What's causing them is unknown.

I understand you want to call it fake because of the freak nature of these sounds coming up out of nowhere. But alas, they are real.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this happened in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Still waiting to here the sounds here....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join