It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Loud And Strange Noise Heard In Dallas, OR (published on youtube april 19th, 2012)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You have to be blatantly stupid if you think that all these videos are hoaxes. This HAS gotten media coverage, and these sounds are happening all over the world.
Pull your heads out of your asses and see that the world is waking up.
Ignorant people.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Give me a break the sound is louder than she is yet none of the neighbors cam outside to see it too? Fake. Why would the Earth make Sci-Fi sounds like a harp and a trumpet? This is people trying to push religion into society-It's the trumpets of David-She has it on tape it must be true. Don't believe it. The rumbling I have heard myself but horns, come on.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
yeah im not to sure about this one
After the booms in wisconsin making news you would think that this would be in the newspaper or talked about online then ,
kinda funny her battery just happened to die when she wanted to see how long it would last ......... hoax

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119
You have to be blatantly stupid if you think that all these videos are hoaxes. This HAS gotten media coverage, and these sounds are happening all over the world.
Pull your heads out of your asses and see that the world is waking up.
Ignorant people.

Wow hilarious that you say "Media Coverage" you mean "The media is playing the same videos that are on youtube, they also talk about a sasquach on the news too. So show me a video from "The Media" that they have captured. I heard the one at the baseball game but it wasn't horns. The one in the Monk cave is creepy, but giant horn sounds that penetrate the entire environment not being in the "Media" seems a little strange. You would be able to hear that sound for miles and other people would hear it as well as the "Media" too.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is weird, but I also read in another forum that this guy was haring loud noises at night and the hits close to home as well, so does anyone have an explanation as to why were hearing weird noises at night time all over the world?

edit on 21-4-2012 by truthrising2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Wow ... if these are real ... very freaky indeed.

The video above this sounds more like i would expect it.

The First video sounds .... insanely loud like it would hurt your ears loud and she was the only one outside from what i saw.

Weird none the less.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Very cool. So you uploaded on 4-13-12 when did it happen the 12th?

Thanks for sharing. Have you heard it since then? any theories?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
That sounds very scary.

I noticed you're in Phoenix too! have you heard anything like this lately? I think I hear the weird noises but I live next to Luke Air Force Base so it's kind of hard to tell.

S&F

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hagood68

It was clear, and I even checked the local radar and no storms near.....and thunder comes and goes, this was constant. It was recorded on April 12.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Total, and utter bs.

How any of you can think this is real is beyond me??

The fact that she doesnt have to shout should be a BIG enough giveaway that this is fake.

edit on 21-4-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Having lived in Dallas, Oregon, myself, I would not put it past someone who lives there to come up with this hoax. There's nothing else to do there!

In all seriousness, crazy stuff. I freaked out when I saw the title because I've met Oregonians who didn't even know Dallas exists.

Sounds like that "trumpet of the gods" thing.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NaptownBrown

Also, having experience with video production...many of these noises heard 'worldwide' sound alot like the noises from the movie Inception...and it wouldnt be very hard to add that noise over a video with even a rudimentary A/V knowledge.

Those are hoaxs (the "trumpet" sounds)...but the noise I recorded and many like it are different. The rumbling/booming noises are real....Since you have knowledge of this, could you analyze mine? I promise 100% it was real and I welcome analysis.because I have nothing to hide ...I want to know what we have been hearing for the past 9 months. I think it is something natural, but I don't think it is normal.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

It happened on the 12th...I just didn't upload until the 13th. I have not heard it since then, but it's been heard here off and on since last year.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Someone needs to tell those hooligans upstairs to stop moving stuff around at 3am!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What was supposed to happen in 2012? something about moving through the center of some galactic cloud? idk...that's the only thing I could think of...since it's coming from the sky.

I heard the noise while I was in Germany. I was paralyzed with fear.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight13
That sounds very scary.

I noticed you're in Phoenix too! have you heard anything like this lately? I think I hear the weird noises but I live next to Luke Air Force Base so it's kind of hard to tell.

S&F

Hi!

I'm on the west side too. Have you noticed a lot of activity at Luke during the past couple weeks?It's quiet today but last week I heard them more than usual.

Sometimes I think I hear strange # but it's so hard to tell with all the city noise.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The noise doesn't sound like trumpets, not to me. Eerie ... I have no explanation for what these noises are.
edit on 21-4-2012 by NellahB because: After listening to other vids I seem to have changed my mind about a hoax.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Total, and utter bs.

I know you don't know me, and it's just my word, but what I recorded was real. I WANT someone to analyze it. ATS member CL Prime analyzed one of my other recordings of the same noise, and he thinks it is atmospheric, like ducting....I'll have to find his post because I can't remember exactly what he said....but whatever it is, it's real. If it only happened once, I would have brushed it off as just a freak thing, but it has been happening off and on for 9 months or so. I have no reason to put out a fake....I am sick of all these "Trumpet" fake crap too. The original noises that started this whole thing were the ones like mine....a constant rumble/roaring with loud booms etc...I know you have no reason to believe me, but all I can say is the noises I have heard are real.
edit on 4/21/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight13
What was supposed to happen in 2012? something about moving through the center of some galactic cloud? idk...that's the only thing I could think of...since it's coming from the sky.

I heard the noise while I was in Germany. I was paralyzed with fear.

Then everyone, in every country on the planet would hear it..........these are hoaxes, much like the "UFO filmed from plane" videos that are popular at the moment.

People on Youtube see what is popular, by visiting forums like this....many are even members
Trust me....

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Total, and utter bs.

I know you don't know me, and it's just my word, but what I recorded was real. I WANT someone to analyze it. ATS member CL Prime analyzed one of my othr recordings of the same noise, and he thinks it is atmospheric, like ducting....I'll have to find his post because I can't remember exactly what he said....but whatever it is, it's real. If it only happened once, I would have brushed it off as just a freak thing, but it has been happening off and on for 9 months or so. I have no reason to put out a fake....I am sick of all these "Trumpet" fake crap too. The original noises that started this whole thing were the ones like mine....a constant rumble/roaring with loud booms etc...I know you have no reason to believe me, but all I can say is the noises I have heard are real.

I wasnt referring to your video...ive not even watched it

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join