It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Loud And Strange Noise Heard In Dallas, OR (published on youtube april 19th, 2012)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

OMG what the hell,that is the weirdest thing ever ,get out of there,i would move!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Very cool, definitely worth watching the high quality version of this instead of the copy in the OP especially if you want to respect your dogs' ears

Lots of interesting points, the full moon phase, the original uploader, youtube accounts, "waterphones", what that cut in sound at 1:37 is all about... I think it requires some stronger answers than those giving instant dismissal in this thread are providing. I agree there are lots of things that make it seem planned, faked in post etc.

But I haven't been keeping up with 'strange sounds' for a couple of months now. "Spooky" was the key word that made me check it out, so dissecting the 'case' aside - I wasn't expecting much more than to be spooked
And it worked

It's also annoying that these videos always feature one person and not a lot else. I think it's time to wake up some neighbors if this happens to you and lasts '15 minutes'. I'm sure the fakers will try and add that kind of 'legitimacy' (for gullibility) into their videos too - it's a bizarre topic, it's proving popular, the 'evidence' is compelling but the answers & conclusions still aren't very strong.

That said, thanks for sharing!
edit on 21-4-2012 by markymint because: Spellingz

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Another one of these videos from an extremely Christian youtuber who's other videos are predominately CT and end-times rubbish.

Fake fake fake.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

that light i thought looked like a street lamp?didnt look like the moon to me? maybe a ufo?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Pleiadian beem ship? Beginnings of a staged alien invasion? Giant invisible water Phone?
I dont know , but it is spooky.

This sounds very similar to the sounds from the pleiadian ships from billy meire, you could hear the sound in his page and compare it.

It is very strange that people could sleep with this high sound, it goes directly to your brain. Also how could it be possible that all the people that live in other houses don't go out and talk about this sound, also dogs need to be barking to this strange sounds.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lke123

Pleiadian beem ship? Beginnings of a staged alien invasion? Giant invisible water Phone?

This sounds very similar to the sounds from the pleiadian ships from billy meire

In other words, a hoax.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Surely a sound that loud would be heard across the entire state if not country, there is also no local press coverage of the noise. The fact that the youtuber is obsessed with earthquakes and odd sounds is also a giveaway.

Common sense people.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Any comments on the video I posted? I'm curious what you guys think of it. It's not a hoax, I would have no reason to do that. It could be natural and I am not claiming it is apocalyptic or anything...but it is real and it is unusual to say the least.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

You're leaving out the most obvious answer. Someone just put that noise over the video.Nothing more than that.Stop being so paranoid people.

Yeah, usually I give the benefit of the doubt, but the first image that went through my mind was the sound of a cymbal, perhaps going backwards. I'm a drummer and the sound is pretty easy to identify. Plus the sound is so VERY loud compared to the woman's speaking beforehand, leading me to think it's possible the sound was dubbed on.

No question, these events are real, but also no question, people do fake vids to get attention or to convince others that these events are real.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Could it have been some kind of oil drilling operation? I know theres a lot of those near NOLA, but I dont know if they sound that creepy.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Any comments on the video I posted? I'm curious what you guys think of it. It's not a hoax, I would have no reason to do that. It could be natural and I am not claiming it is apocalyptic or anything...but it is real and it is unusual to say the least.

I believe you heard something, I just can't hear anything from your video. You probably know what to listen to since you were there and heard it, but I myself can't hear anything out of the ordinary. I think that's why the hoaxters do their BS videos - because they've probably heard the sound, and know it's real, so they want to convince people by putting up something that's overwhelmingly loud.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hagood68

My home is New Orleans, but this was recorded in central Louisiana....it's out int the middle of nowhere, very rural, and nothing around here. That's why it is unusual. We never heard it until around August of last year....it has always been quiet here, and this noise comes all of the sudden....and it isn't all the time.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

It's the constant "thunder like sound" and the bangs and booms. Did you listen with headphones with the volume all the way up? Try it like that. It is not something normal here, it's usually very quiet.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Ah, I've no idea then. If you know what day it first started, maybe you could cross check it with dates of unusual natural phenomenon like a large solar flare. I'm in central Al and have never heard anything like that besides some thunder storms, but the longest one I've heard has never been more than 30 seconds. Was it a stormy or clear night?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well, I don't think this was a hoax. But it might have been, because of how easy it is to hear. These sounds keep on reminding me of the movie Cloverfield. But seriously, the only possible explanation I can even *think* of is underground drilling. Whatever these noises are, it's definitely very strange.

But it sounds like metal is involved somehow.
edit on 21-4-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

Great find!

Now all we have to do is find out who's blasting the looping sounds of one over a loud speaker.
Is it the video's creator?
Maybe it's the government?
Could it be .... SATAN?
(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

I'll have to watch it again to see which lights in the houses come one. Even from the beginning of the video, lights are on in the houses. Could be a trick of suggestion on the narrator's part, so, just for good measure, I'll have to watch this again without the audio and see if I can see any lights turning on, or off. I'll try to note a time if I notice anything.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
its a hoax at time stamp 1:36 you can hear the volume on the sound "clip" either from a digital error or from the playback device itself. The people turning on their lights are probally going outside to see why she is standing on her porch playing weird noises from her stereo.
If it was a natural phenomenon that was reverberating through the whole neighborhood and stopped playing for a second like that there would still be an echo...not a total absence of sound.
And the sounds themselfs sound suspiciously like symbols from a musicians point of view.
if that sound was going on everyone would be hanging out their front door. if you dont believe me take a drummers symbol and try throwing it up in the air and let it crash down a few times at 3:00 am...if noone comes outside to investigate it because they are either dead or deaf.
edit on 21-4-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

the sound is from a pipeline?
i dont think so.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You're leaving out the most obvious answer. Someone just put that noise over the video.Nothing more than that.Stop being so paranoid people.

Ok....Then, prove it!! Prove your theory beyond any doubt
2nd

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Really?That's a hoax if I ever saw one.Don't believe everything you see/hear on youtube.I'm not sure how anyone can find that video convincing.
edit on 21-4-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

I agree. That sounds like somebody standing next to an air conditioning unit at an apartment complex. Yes, they are loud. Yes, they are squeaky. And if you stood next to it with a video camera microphone, it would distort enough to sound like some alien craft. I used to live in apartment for quite a while and I am familiar with the A/C unit noise.

Also, having experience with video production...many of these noises heard 'worldwide' sound alot like the noises from the movie Inception...and it wouldnt be very hard to add that noise over a video with even a rudimentary A/V knowledge.

So there are at least two plausible answers to this hoa...i mean, 'mystery'.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join