It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Loud And Strange Noise Heard In Dallas, OR (published on youtube april 19th, 2012)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

I know how you feel. Australia's media is just as bad. They think that the only thing Aussies care about is sport ARGH. Every time i flick on the news it is sport. But yes, our media does not cover anything mainly besides sport...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Hmmm.. Now you have me wondering! Very strange indeed.. And the media did pick this story up. As for the other strange noises else where.. I guess I have some research to do later tonight!
Thanks again for the source!

Strange Noises.. WEB page source.
edit on 21-4-2012 by zysin5 because: added link.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Sounds nothing like a trumpet, if you want to call it something else wind orientated okay, but not a trumpet. As for Foley sound added into the video, no one has yet cracked it. The trouble with these type of videos, is the lack of any pertinent information. Did anyone else hear the sound, or was it directional, and did any neighbours actually come out, local police and so on. Otherwise there is only two choices, either the mature sounding lady recorded a noise, or she is a crackpot who added or played the sound herself. More info needed.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The same video was posted on Feb 3,2012 by Samantha66Plus1. Except it had much better quality and different sounds. www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by explorer14

Originally posted by cavalryscout
...when you see lights go on in other houses so they must be hearing the noise. It leads me to believe that at least this one is not a hoax...

Hopefully, we'll find it also leads to the hoax bin.

Originally posted by Manhater
Sounds more like a mating call.

The tin-headed, whitebellied, crested nutfluffer only breeds under cover of darkness during certain quantum states.
Researchers are still pursuing the elusive beasts.

Have a look at the youtube account uploads. I'd like a refund please.

how can you be so certain this sky sound phenomenon is a hoax? have you yourself done any true research into this? or is this your professional opinion?

answer me this how do I know you are a real person sitting at a computer? maybe we should put you in the hoax bin?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Pleiadian beem ship? Beginnings of a staged alien invasion? Giant invisible water Phone?
I dont know , but it is spooky.

You're leaving out the most obvious answer. Someone just put that noise over the video.Nothing more than that.Stop being so paranoid people.

The most obvious answer is usually the wrong one because it took no thought to get there.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

That's great and all except for nightstalker78 being correct.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The creator of the video and the YouTube uploader are not the same person (the biggest giveaway is the fact the creator is a woman and the uploader a man). The uploader (jcattera) seems obsessed with paranormal events (and "sky-sounds" in particular) as revealed on his YouTube channel.

The uploader claims the video was filmed in Dallas, Oregon but there is no evidence to support this. The woman speaking in the video talks for over three minutes but never mentions where she is. There are also no identifiable landmarks in the video. There is no mention of the event in the local press.

So where did this video come from? I'm leaning toward a hoax created by the uploader. Just take some innocuous nighttime video and dub the strange sounds and narration over it. Upload it to your YouTube channel and watch the hits roll in.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadoefax

Again, it came from here... www.youtube.com...
I haven't found it being used any earlier than this video.
edit on 21-4-2012 by hagood68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Was the sound that you heard a booming one , or was it like the sound in the video?
We know the booming sounds are very real , but I am still somewhat on the fence regarding these u tube vids.
I would take a first hand account by a member like you and give it much more weight then any u tube vid.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm calling Hoax on this one.
The noise absolutely sounds like it was added in post production.

Chances are this lady did hear something except I doubt it is what is being heard in the video.
To me it seems that someone is taking advantage of the video by overlaying the audio with that trumpet racket.

edit on 21-4-2012 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sounds like noise music.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hagood68

Ok ... I somehow missed that reference. Sorry. The video in your link was uploaded on Feb 4, 2012. As others have mentioned, the moon in the video appears to be nearly full. The latest moon phase prior to that date that approaches full was on about January 10th. So, in any event, the uploader sat on the video for over three weeks before posting it. This doesn't mean much in itself, but the user has posted several videos and so is not new to the process. Why the delay?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i am telling the truth, voices of schizophrenics are from these beings making the strange sounds, i have ideas of how thier technology works. they are suffering because of their connection to me. im not directly responisble for the strange sounds and booms, but they are happening because these beings contacted me years ago, they work in both time and dimension.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Right

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by heineken

Was the sound that you heard a booming one , or was it like the sound in the video?
We know the booming sounds are very real , but I am still somewhat on the fence regarding these u tube vids.
I would take a first hand account by a member like you and give it much more weight then any u tube vid.

no..i wish it was like that in the video XD

it was much fainter..metallic like

edit :thank you for your comment..in the following nights i am planning to be vigilante !

i only wish to know if the phenomena is reported to escalate in certain area..

edit on 21-4-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I recorded this on April 12....no hoax, it woke me up and I just walked outside and recorded. It went on for aprox 2 hours. You can hear animals reacting to it. Toward the end, my neighbor walked over, and that's who I'm talking to....I am in a very rural area, and it was pitch dark, so that is why there is no visual. The swishing sound is my camera (I have no idea why it does that every time I try to record....the sound was like a constant undulating thunder, with loud bangs and booms. It was extremely loud. Just putting it out there....THIS is the real sound.....I think all those "trumpet" sounds are hoaxs. We have been hearing this sound since August of last year, at random times...sometimes a couple of times a month, and then nothing for a month. I have no idea what it is, but I think it is something atmospheric going on....I don't know.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadoefax

No worries, and I've no idea why they waited. That video could also be faked, but I have no reason to believe one way or another. I just wanted to point out that this threads video is faked, or stolen and manipulated or whatever you want to call it.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Love the sounds

Alien sounding their alarms to the entire earth ?
it will get louder and louder until the 21 december when they all show up

It can be that of the famous trumpets of God signaling the judgment day is appraoching

cant believe we are almost there .. 21 december is very soon
for thousand of yrs we have been waiting for this

We live in a very interesting and exciting time
dont be scared is all i can say

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I don't know. I think that if I heard that #, I would be very upset to the point of terror, because that is some UnGodly sound.

"Baby, It's time to get to the shelter, grab the shotguns."

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join